Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

I think position-wise what she prefers must be something akin to Maiyan's (position 2 or 3) being somewhat a center flank

2. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    If they took Techi out of the center next single, I could see her jumping in joy, Ikoma style. The problem is that she is not Ikoma, and Keyakizaka is still lacking another center candidate, imo.

3. Eli

Eli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Yes, the problem is Ikoma in variety is great, she gave everything for Nogizaka, maybe Ikoma don't like too much to be Center but she's a great help for the group in everything, with the new generations and with first generation she's like a role, but Keyaki center is Techi and I think just Neru but who else?
    Suzumoto? Risa? I don't see anyone at Techi level right now
    But who knows, in the next single we'll see if someone else is new center.
    I just hope she gets better mentally and physically.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Techi

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

Techi monthly drawing (May to Sept 2017)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  6. Eli

Eli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    She look so great.

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Oh My God! The Monster is Back!!! I love her when she like her usual! :omfg:
    However, honestly, I'm little bit worried with this girl power. It looks like there is no equal member that can replace her position in the future, which I can say, it will be bad for Keya as group.

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm relatively new to idol world in general and even new-er to Keyakizaka46 so I had to catch up and watch all Keyakitte in few days and... the difference between 1st center Techi and last center Techi is so obvious and heavy that I can only hope that particular burden will be taken from her shoulders at least for a while.
    I don't really think this would be a problem for Keyaki right now, but surely the more we go on like this the more we will feel the difference between having someone with the presence, charisma and talent of Techi and someone else.
    Personally I wouldn't mind a double center with Techi in second row behind them.

The very core of Keyaki but not necessarily up front for once.

I still think Keyaki management hit the jackpot with Techi; she is THE center, but I also think that they need to start thinking about the girls before money and everything that exist around a project like this.
    The girls should definitely come first, and that is something missing from every 46-48 group I watched.

Techi, being Techi and being chosen, pay a higher price because of that than the others and I'm not that surprised she hates adults.
    I would be shocked by the contrary actually.

9. PetalidiStelle

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Unfortunately, only recently they've started allowing the girls to put themselves first... sometimes. Probably after Matsuno Rina's death.
    I'm not a long time idol fan either (so anyone who's been along for longer can correct me), but from what I've seen, Zuumin/Himetan-style bad condition breaks didn't happen much. They mainly worked themselves to the maximum - which was probably fainting and/or being hospitalised. And even then, they sometimes went to work a few hours later, either by self-pressure, management pressure, or both.

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I agree 100%. I'm also fairly new to the idol world and when I first started to take an interest I was very surprised at the heavy workload of 46 and 48 idols. Maybe I'm trying to wrap them up too much in cotton wool (which could be the main reason why I feel so ultra-negative about that AKB48 wrestling event this week) but following the long recent hiatuses by Zuumin and HKT48's Haruppi, and especially by Techi's recent issues, I believe that management really does need to allow the girls to put themselves first, their health needs to be the absolute priority. I feel that Techi is most certainly Aki-P's top asset at the moment and she needs to be respected as such.

11. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The problem is bigger than just idol world, there is an entire culture of overwork in Japan that has to be dealt with, especially as it often has little to do with actually getting work done and a lot to do with giving the appearance of working hard by spending 12-16 hours at the office 6-7 days a week.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  14. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

this bloody techi remind me of mai from Battle Royale
    DJYH82HVYAApCvy.jpg battleroyale.jpg

15. qwen

qwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi's eyes in Baitoru cm looks like dead fish. I didn't mean to being rude. Just, I miss Techi and her Sharp eyes I love

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i miss the techi of the old keyakitte too.

Being center of keyakizaka must change you to the bones.

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She has become a girl who are afraid of getting all the attention and screen time, and not giving her friends a chance.

I really hope they do something to remove that thought and burden from her, so she can cheerfully smile again.

18. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I haven't been following Keyakizaka closely, but have we seen Hirate lately, at all? While other girls update their blogs on a daily, semi-daily basis, Yurina's last blog was in July. Is she active on SR? The other members seem to like it a lot, from what I've heard.
    I saw her performance in TIF, did she perform anywhere else since?

19. PetalidiStelle

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    She hasn't used Showroom yet, and I doubt she will (at least by herself).
    Keyaki had their national tour that ended a few days ago and if I'm not wrong, she performed in all dates. She's also a regular guest in some radio shows (Girls Locks is the one which comes to mind) which post some pics of her.
    She also shows up in Keyakake but don't expect much screentime.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm hoping that is exactly the problem they dealt with in their intense behind-the-scenes discussions near the end of the tour. I'm not sure who it was -- maybe Shii-chan and Habu? -- who posted a week or two ago declaring her their centre. I can imagine her feeling the pressure of other members wanting her spot, and not wanting to be hated for her "good fortune". The entire group might have openly stated that there is a reason she is centre, and recognized her for it to her face, at least declaring their support. The Baitoru ads could easily have been filmed a while ago, when she was at her unhappiest.

I know I said I wouldn't venture here, but I think it's possible that part of what was going on was her being intentionally unwatchable, so that the camera would be on other members. But I have to say I have the feeling she is proud of being centre, too, knows she is good at it, wants to make each song a work of art, and likes having the influence that being centre brings. Like the rest of us, her motivations are probably complex and mixed. The announcement of the 5th-single formation in a week or two (?) will be interesting. She has looked scared (for the first two) or pained (for the second two) at those events.

As for her smile and attitude, it seems totally different on the radio, where she is very much like she has always been on radio, relaxed, capable and cheerful. At least that's how she seems to me in the shows I've heard.

Just to complete the info for @Renappon, I believe Techi has posted on Keyaki Message a total of four times, the last a nice pic of the ice cream she had at the Mikakunin festival. Almost all other members have posted at least ten times that much. At least three members (Saitou Kyouko, Nagasawa Nanako, Kageyama Yuuka) have posted a hundred times as much.