Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I am a huge fan of Momoe since before I knew Keyakizaka. I have even bought her graduation concert DVD. That's why I fell for Keyaki first, because Techi reminded me of her so much.

Her life was basically a kind of Cinderella story. Not being raised by her parents, she became a singer and actress to earn more money. Moved to Tokyo all alone and began her career in the shadow of two other girls, eventually overshadowing them. When the career began to be more of a burden than a job, she married her romantic pair in movies and then real life, and left the business until today. One of her two sons is a singer, the other is a film director, and her husband still has some acting gigs and has written a book about their long-lasting marriage.

She was known for her fierce image, cold eyes, heartfelt voice on stage - sometimes she seemed more an enka singer. On normal TV she was basically a proper lady who liked to have a laugh once in a while; but always seemed like she've gone through a lot, and was never showing her true self.
    She's quite similar to Techi in all aspects.
    I'd also like to add that Aki-P sees Momoe as a legend and a reference (as well as all of Japan, I'd say). He once said in an interview that when he had just started his lyricist career, in a split of second, he thought he had seen Momoe, and has never forgot that moment.
    Nogizaka46's Kazumin is also a big fan of her.

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    We are back to question one then: Is Techi similar to Momoe or is Aki-p counsciously and quite successfully (if I can say that as a fan) creating a copy?
    Is Techi real or just a role she wears?

Like I've already stated I think she's both, but the line in the middle is really a tiny one to walk on.
    Techi married and happy - or not married and happy anywawy - is the most positive outcome I can hope for.

But she is burning now.
    And that freaking talent is all Techi.

I wonder if back in the '70 watching Momoe perform felt like this.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    why we talk about techi being a copy of momoe? or the second coming? or who techi is really is?

why can't we just let her be whoever she wants to be, like the lyric she sings and the dance she dances?

4. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Question is.... the Techi we see now, is it really her? Or an image built by the management? We'll never know...

5. SERIZAWAAAA

SERIZAWAAAA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Jesus just let the girl live. Let her shuffle her life in peace and not be emo for a single. Even goddamn gerard way became happy and nerdy and dude was the frontman of My Chemical Romance, the freaking face of EMO FOR YEARS

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

unfortunately people will compare Techi with Momoe and there is no escape :^^;: its like comparing Kobe/Lebron to Jordan

fanart

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]
    source

Flying Techi meet Neru on her flying balloon:)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    source

[​IMG]
    source

when Techi flying in the air....i was hoping she will do a spirit bomb [hehe]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Hahaha this made me laugh so hard X'D

8. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I wonder how much actual control and input Aki-P has into Keya (and Nogi). I know they are a joint venture between Aki-P and Sony, but Sony is the much bigger entity, I imagine Aki-P is an important voice, but at the end of the day I think the ultimate power over these two groups lies with Sony not Aki-P and I wouldn't be shocked if Sony and not Aki-P is more responsible for both groups direction especially Keya.

9. PetalidiStelle

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I haven't said Techi is either a copy or a second coming of Momoe. I compared them because the image that Techi gives, be it her own personality, a management-created facade or a mix of both, resembles Momoe. I'm just happy to see someone so similar to her since I know I'll never see Momoe again. But must Techi deviate from this image (which she probably will one way or another as she gets older) and I will continue to like and follow her for who she becomes.

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Somehow this reply and @ukifune prediction listed in the Keyaki-thread mixed together and I can't stop thinking about them.
    I'll try to be more clear possible, bare with me, please..

Someone "predicted" Techi's graduation but the motivation they gave for it was - it seems - pretty weak. (School)
    The VM has the Techi's elevation to heaven image stuck in everyone's mind regardless of its original meaning, perhaps it has nothing to do with it (we'll know in the next interview I guess), yet I can't get rid of the last image of the VM, Techi watching straight into the camera... so.. a question for everyone... it could be possible that Techi is going to fly solo from now on?

I mean, 6th single will surely shake up things. We all knew the 5th was gonna close "Techi's story" even if we ignored how, and the questions about senbatsu and next one already started.
    Something is also happening behind the scene, we had an hint about it before but with Uemura disappearing I think it's safe say something is happening.
    And as much as she is exhausted, Techi don't give me the feeling of someone ready to get off the train yet.
    She also improved a lot vocally between PARCO and Jibun no Kitsugi (song harder to digest, but techincally better and more difficult) (yeah, I love it lol)
    And, like the post up here says, perhpas Sony has more control than Aki-p over Keyaki and capitalize Techi money-making-power right now would pay more than put her on hiatus or in third row.
    If there's a moment to go Solo or with a supporting band, its now that she's on the top.
    And I don't mean as Idol, I mean she'd make that step between the idol and the artist.

It's just an hypotesis that could be - and probably is - totally wrong, but since is all about Techi I'd rather post it here more than in the Keyaki thread or the conspirancy (where perhaps it belongs lol) (let me know if I have to take it somewhere else)
    What do you guys think?

11. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

I agree on it a lot! If i'm not wrong, there was an Interview asked has she ever thought about writing her own lyric and she said yes, she has. I want to see her pursue her goal to be an actual artist. She has talent and passion. Imagine we can hear a song created by herself. :blush:

12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I have never seen a fan forum that's full of 'philosophical' debates backed up with long essays like people be making theories and assumptions left and right about an idol's life like Stage48 :^^;: I meant the forums as a whole btw xD

I have nothing against it, I just find it fascinating xD Prolly cause I've been spending half my life on kpop forums (which btw, far from being 'serious' lol)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Where is this coming from? I keep on hearing this left and right on this forum.

I think the 6th single will be exactly like the 5 before it.

15. PetalidiStelle

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    The assumption that Techi won't be center for the next single since the row rotation has ended.
    The rest is speculation based on her saying the songs altogether tell a story and symbolism like her ascending in the sky.

16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The assumption is there amongst fans here, but people are starting to take this as canon. It’s barely even questioned anymore. I think a lot of people on this forum will be disappointed, because I don’t see them moving away at all. And it’s really working, even this more happy song seems like it was made for a techi center.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Where would the fun be otherwise? [hehe]

Techi's case particularly calls for speculations and, like you said, ass long essays.

Generally I feel the nature of forums is more "serious" than any social, you have to respect rules and other people, but behind that it comes the fact not everyone can gush about their favorite idols in RL and we are so far from Japan that wondering becomes part of our fan experience.
    Also, everyone interact in their own way and long or short post become part of people's "character".... plus, the fact better informed fans are gonna to respectfully DESTROY any half-assed post you write could be an incentive to back up every single point you make lol

I love it too. [hehe]

This said... @kyoto48☀︎☂ people started asking for Techi not being the center way before 5th single, because of her health conditions, because they want a change, because of the closure of the rotation - which could also mean the coming of hiragana - or just because they rigthly expect their own oshi have a chance to it, not because of the Techi's story.
    If anything we are trying to understand if it really is Techi's story or Aki-project...
    I'm a Techi's oshi and, like many others I think, I want her be healty and take a rest, if possible. If not, we'll accept the fact she'll be the next center.

As for the songs, I think both Takahiro sensei and Ishimori (and probably others) gave some sort of explanation about the linked-songs (by the way, I'd put in that list Getsuyobi no Asa, Skirt wo Kirareta too since you can't really have a rebellion without a bad situation before it.. and yeah, also because the VM has the scenes used in the other VMs :^^;:) (and Techi is SO GOOD in that!!!) and the 5th was gonna to close the circle in a "happy" way. Which is kind of perfect and, differently from other Sakamichi and 48 songs, it shows that there's a project behind this . You can't really fault fans for trying to understand it better or making guess about it.

If we are wrong..... we'll take another path of guessing... I guess. :^^;:

I couldn't have gone longer or more OT... sorry :worthy:

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

August 2016:

[​IMG]

And check this post for images made around the flying Techi from the 5th single MV. Such as these:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i feel that i've seen those picture, but it says august 2016? How come we haven't seen those before?

She looks pretty cute!

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That surprised me, too. I just got them from Twitter. That's all the post I found said about them. I don't remember seeing them before.