Single HKT48 5th [12 Byou] (2015/04/22)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 18, 2014.

1. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    No offense I am happy they have given Haruppi center but the songs since she became center are really boring. IMO.

I would love it if HKT48 would change up their sound. Just a little bit. Lots say go teenage instead of pre teen

2. moonlit

moonlit Member

tbh, I think that HKT went from really childish to a bit more mature since Haruppi center
    but generally, HKT songs have always been like this, childish, even with Meru.
    I think KIV so far had had best variations.

EDIT: DAT MENTAIKO!
    also, I like Mio more with Extentions

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well, I am loving this song so far. SakuHaru WCenter is <3, for me. The last two singles have been a step up in maturity for the group. It is not a leap, true. But I will take this.

Now that is a good performance!:) Girls were awesome. Camera work was great. And the audience was HYPED!

As I said SakuHaru is a beautiful combi.:omg:

ANNYA!!!! Fantastic to see her big smile here.:awesome:

Long-haired Mioten. I have seen it finally. And I LOVE it.:inlove: Short is still uber cute as well.;)

About time we got a music show performance, two days before release!:gavel:

4. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

I think I would have liked the performance a bit more if Chihiro got a bit more screentime but at least I got a glimpse of her and Aoi had a nice close up.

To me there isn't any significant difference between the Meru center and Haruppi center songs when it comes to maturity. HKT will probably keep releasing childish songs for the foreseeable future.

Still content with my decision not to purchase this release.

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i don't think the quality of the song is related to the center member

6. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont think HKT songs are great to begin with so yeah. Suki Suki Skip and Sakura Minna de Tabeta was very catchy but thats about it. But I'm not here for the music so as long as it is catchy and enjoyable enough then I'm fine.

7. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Iidol songs are catchy and fun but you shouldn't have too much expectations for "good songs". I mean what is a good "song" anyway? Just look at main stream music, most people like simple catchy songs anyways.

8. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Murashige got a copy today and recommends the bonus video. Even though she speaks a lot of Russian on it :D

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

HKT48 5th Single 1st Day Sales
    Day 1: 223,265

10. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    1ST DAY SALES:
    223,265 - HKT48
    78,556 - Bump of Chicken
    72,326 -J Soul Brothers

SSS    MelonJ   Saku    HILY   12sec
       13/3/20  13/9/04  14/3/12 14/9/24  15/4/22
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    月  ---,---    ---,---   ---,---  *93,174  ---,---
    火 205,278 222,984 227,322 *31,113 223,265
    水 *15,874 *18,417 *16,084 *12,888 ***,***
    木 **8,034 **8,089 *12,402 **7,339 ***,***
    金 **5,977 **5,889 **8,944 107,394 ***,***
    土 **5,969 **5,213 **4,609 **4,178 ***,***
    日 **5,249 **3,750 **3,457 *17,847 ***,***
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    合 246,381 264,342 272,818 273,933 223,265
    週 250,147 268,897 276,799 277,534 ***,***
    累 291,876 306,014 331,015 318,533 ***,***

11. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The sales have been pretty much the same for all the five singles. The sales for the other sister groups on the other hand can change quite a lot (both up and down) between releases. I wonder why that is. I'd love to hear what management think of it.

12. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Yeah same here. Before 12 byou you could say HKT sales were so consistent because the number of events were more or less the same for each single.

Basically the same numbers as Melon Juice more than 18 months ago while HKT has more girls and more events now. Perhaps best to wait till the end of the week.

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    We are very very stable. I don't know if we can imply that the supposed increased have been amputed from being close to Sousenkyo single.

We haven't music card or 2 shots like other sister group so i guess we're okay

14. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

There's no more theater edition to ship, and since I'm expecting lower Soundscan, perhaps weekly figure would be somewhere around 260k.
    Also expect daily #3 for the rest of the week.
    Slightly off topic: SNSD is soooo far below that I always chuckle whenever I recall someone raise the attention some pages back xD

Anyways, managed to give a good listen to the single today. As usual I don't care about B sides. A side wise... since the theme is the same as previous A sides (cute / idolish / fun / catchy), I'm quite disappointed this time as to me, the previous ones are way better in all aforementioned directions. PV wise, satisfying.

15. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I don't think anyone thought SNSD would threaten HKT on Oricon... Not enough girls, gimmicks and probably not popular enough anymore either. Although I think they did attracted more people to their concerts last year.

Still wondering about the stable sales. What if this is just it for HKT? They can't extract more money out of their fans, this is the maximum?

16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^ I just assumed because the date is so close to the election that it's kind of hard to shell out the money atm (and we've had a pretty hectic past month with AKB, SKE, NMB, and Nogi...like, fans have to be broke atm lol)

17. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    ^ When NMB released much closer to the election single in 2012, they had excellent sales. SKE released that year and saw a slight drop. It's hard to say whether saving up for the elections has a significant effect on sales.

18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    To be fair, HKT didn't debut yet and Nogi only had two singles to their name (and their two singles didn't sell as much as some expected; pretty low compared to other 48-groups). Of course now Nogi is doing quite well, but I can't necessarily say what the stagnant sales are to blame for? And to add something else, HKT only gets 2 singles a year (it's not a huge priority for a lot of people). Imagine next year with NGT48 (I wonder how they will do because if they sell more than HKT then we're missing something lol).

19. I just bought this today in Version A. I've never bought anything AKB until this month so I'm really excited! (Unrelated note, Happy B'day to my bighead sister).

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    anyone has the high resolution versions of the covers, thank you