Stage HKT48 Kenkyuusei 2nd [PARTY ga hajimaru yo] (2012/09/30 - 2013/11/05)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 2, 2012.

1. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Tashima & Tomonaga might not be on team KIV, you know [hehe]
    Akimoto always put his aces (Maeda Atsuko, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina, Yamamoto Sayaka) on the flagship team (A, S, N). So it's not really impossible if he kicks out one of the members in team H (or one member suddenly graduates to continue her studies :hehe: ) to put Tashima & Tomonaga :^O^:

2. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

^please don't even say that. if anyone of the current Team H were to leave I'd be pretty sad.

3. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @sakurazaki: Maeda, Jurina and Sayanee were all 1st gen members. Obviously they had to be assigned to Teams A, S and N respectively because that was the only team available at the time. Meru and Mio are 2nd gen members, so it's a different story. Besides, why are you supposing that Team H is the "flagship team" of HKT? I think that HKT management is trying not to have a flagship team. I think they want the 2 (and later 3) teams to be balanced popularity-wise.

4. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    THIS. since 2nd gen other than MioMeru has members currently skyrocketing in popularity, i think team KIV could be a well balanced one. While Team T could be a more rough diamonds kind of team lead by the experienced MioMeru aces.

5. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Some more information about the live broadcast. Starting on August 12, DMM.com will broadcast the HKT48 theater performances live. Because of that, they are conducting a broadcasting test on August 11 that will be open to the public for free.

Source

6. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Is this for youtube? or just DMM?

7. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  8. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @rockyrex31: Thank you for pointing out that link. That page contains basically the same information I have already provided, but there is an important new information: The performance that will be broadcast live on August 11 will be a "fixed point video". This means that the entire performance will be filmed from a single, fixed camera, filming the entire stage at the same time.

The broadcasting test will be live on Youtube and you'll be able to watch it for free. After that, the other live videos will be available for purchase on DMM.com.

To sum it up:

On August 11, starting at 4:55 pm (JST), you'll be able to go to the official HKT48 channel on Youtube to watch the stage performance "Party ga Hajimaru yo" of that day live for free. The performance will be filmed by a single, fixed-point camera. After that, if you want to watch other theater performances live, you will have to sign up for an account on DMM.com and pay for the service.

9. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Originally the live link showed a countdown timer, but as of now it's coming up as private. I hope the youtube channel will come back online as it gets closer to showtime.

EDIT: link is active now...
    HKT48 youtube channel :)

10. lotsheep

lotsheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It works! I thought it wasn't going to happen cos they privatized the youtube link previously.

:blush: :blush:

Anyway, we're having a livechat here if you would like to join us. :)

http://half48.net/chat/

11. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    This will be fun to watch c:
    Although, I wonder why they're doing it? I don't think they've done this sort of thing before, broadcasting the performances on youtube, I mean.

Oh, it's starting c:

12. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I just barely found about this. Is this a one time deal or will they be doing more on YouTube?

*Edit: Ignore the question. I was trying to get back to the performance quickly, and I didn't read the post about it just being a test.

13. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

I wish that they would at least stream 1 show a week on youtube.... ;)

14. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Starting on August 12, Melon Juice replaced Suki Suki Skip on the setlist. This is what the encore looks like now:

11. HKT48
    12. Skirt, Hirari
    13. Sakura no Hanabiratachi
    14. LOVE Shugyo
    15. Melon Juice

15. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    The senshuuraku (last performance) of this stage is scheduled for Tuesday, November 5. Performing members will be:

Akiyoshi Yuka, Fuchigami Mai, Goto Izumi, Imada Mina, Ito Raira, Kojina Yui, Komada Hiroka, Kusaba Manami, Okada Kanna, Okamoto Naoko, Sakaguchi Riko, Tanaka Yuka, Tani Marika, Tashima Meru, Tomonaga Mio, Umemoto Izumi

16. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    today is senshuuraku party ga hajimaru yo KKS HKT48

I can't wait ! [rock]

17. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    The senshuuraku just finished. Lots and lots of crying.

The encore was performed by all 24 1st and 2nd gen KKS. Setlist:

EN1. HKT48
    EN2. Skirt, Hirari
    EN3. Shonichi
    EN4. LOVE Shugyou
    EN5. Gingham Check
    MC
    EN6. Sakura no Hanabiratachi

No announcements.

18. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The last Kiss wa dame yo.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Look at this, who says HKT doesn't have a mature factor. I've been totally smitten by the Jiina/Mina combi recently. :inlove: :inlove:

19. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    People who don't watch their stages. :awesome:

I agree, Jiina/Mina is a winning combo. Hopefully they'll do something together on Nounai Paradise.

20. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    The Last Party LOD was nice, as expected we got lots of tears and the crowd was quite supportive of the girls making the show very enjoyable.
    I really don’t wanna jump into the whole "bad" KKS performance-wise issue. Obviously, there are some good one here and some that need to improve a lot, but if watch an early day Party and this one, you can clearly see the progress. Now with two more stages to handle (the B3 running and K3 on the way) I’m quite sure that the girls will refine their skills and increase their level and the management will be convinced about forming the long awaited KIV.

I’m glad they bring Love Shugyou back for the final one! It was deeply missed in the last performances, also with the whole KKS on stage it comes out more fun than ever!

After this I'm more convinced that, when the day will come, Imada will be KIV Captain, her crying at the MC and the nice words of Rikopi are quite something, she seems really the force that guide and carry all the KKS together. The true Minna no Aidoru!!

Overall, of this Stage I think I will carry with me the awesome renditions of Anata to Christmas Eve by Naopon and Rikopi, everytime mesmerizing.