Ice Creamusume

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Maruna, Dec 20, 2008.

1. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Album now availbe for pre-ordering at Yesasia.

http://www.yesasia.com/us/1st-zui-bang- ... /info.html

Tracklist:
    1. Lian Ai Deng Chang (Love's Coming on)
    2. Zao An Ka Fei (Morning Coffee)
    3. Ame no Furanai
    4. Lian Ai Ge Ming 21 (Renai Revolution 21)
    5. Go Girl ~Lian Ai Sheng Li~ (Go Girl~ Koi no Victory~)
    6. Debut! ~Lian Ai De Zhuan Jiao Hui You Hao Yun Jiang Lin~ (Japanese version)
    7. Zao An Ka Fei (Morning Coffee) (Japanese version)

Ame no Furanai... !!!! <3

2. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Thank you for sharing! Ordering that right now.

3. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I don't really like their music, but if this group fails badly, I support Youko being put into MM :XD:

4. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I didn't order it yet. I'm actually debating getting it at all now. I mean, the Momusu songs they're covering are not exactly the Momusu songs I care about the most...however, it has Ame no furanai, and I like their cover of RR21, and their song that has the MV is okay, and this is basically the price of a single, so maybe I should just stop whining and get it. I'm ultimately paying about the price of a single for a mini-album, which isn't so bad.

I'm sorry, I'm just bored by Morning Coffee. Meh. And the Ice Cream MV being crap has brought my hopes down a little.

5. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    i think it's pretty sad tsunku won't even give them new songs. he graduated most of H!P, so he should have some free time now. i'm just wondering what countries he'll start going to next :lol:

6. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Canada please. Hell, I'd go effing stereotypical and do like Maple Syrup Musume if he'd let me be an idol, LOL.

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well, they got one new song. :XD: And as for the rest of H!P, it's not like he spent a bunch of time writing for them. He doesn't normally write songs for Yuko, Nacchi, Aya, or Yuki (except for Nacchi's latest single). Melon Kinenbi and Ongaku Gatas are the only artists he writes for, but they don't release that often. The other Elder Club members aren't releasing at all. =/ But he is busy with TNX stuff, so maybe he really didn't have time. :lol:

8. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

They look very cute, kinda like Morning Creamusume

9. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

10. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    The Japanese version is a lot better imo. Not as cheap and cheesy.

11. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Oh, I hadn't even seen that. Now we can see why we couldn't see them singing in the Taiwanese one. At least it feels like a real music video now...a real cheap H!P music video. So I'm still not satisfied, but whatever.

12. SomethingWild

SomethingWild Kenkyuusei

The video is crap, but the album is actually much better than I even expected! Some of the songs work really well in Mandarin.

+1!

13. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    The album is out... I haven't listened to all of it yet, but I'm oddly intrigued.

14. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Well, crap. Just when I decided against ordering this and made a Yes Asia order without it, I downloaded the album and listened to it...and I want it. XD Their Ame no Furanai is terrific, and I actually like their Chinese version of Morning Coffee more than I've ever liked the original. (I've always preferred Ai no Tane and been kind of bored by Morning Coffee.) I think I'm going to have to have my dad pull out the credit card...XD.

15. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Never liked Morning Coffee much myself.
    I'm happy they at least changed the arrangement for it. (unlike RR21)

Lian Ai Deng Chang is a cute and catchy song. Both in Chinese and in Japanese.
    I like Shenshen's solo line in the Japanese version. And their Japanese pronounciation is pretty decent.
    I kinda think she's my favourite member. At least she's the girl I noticed the most from the start.

Ame no Furanai is great.
    This song is just so beautiful, no matter if it's in Japanese or Chinese. Would still like Morning Musume's version to be an actual release (either a single B-side or Album song)
    I just miss Junjun's line :XD: in the Chinese version.

I haven't ordered it, yet. Since I was waiting on a 5 USD discount coupon to arrive from Yesasia.
    I'll probably order it tomorrow or Monday.

16. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

Their album isn't bad.
    I like really Go Girl ~Koi No Victory~ (Chinese Ver.)

17. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I've downloaded the album (and waiting for my copy to arrive!). I'm satisfied with all the tracks. I never like Morning Coffee Momusu version but I love this version. Ame no furanai is totally my fav! When I listen to it, I remembered Junjun and Linlin's lines in Japanese version. <3 Debut! ~Lian Ai De Zhuan Jiao Hui You Hao Yun Jiang Lin~ is also a great song, but why no Chinese version? I think Chinese songs should be given top priorities in this album. Overall, a great debut album!

18. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ There IS a Chinese version of Debut! on the album. Lian Ai something something I believe?

Anyway, Debut!/Lian Ai whatever is really growing on me. I've started singing the Japanese lyrics to myself recently, haha. It's worming its way into my head.

19. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ Eh? Really? I guess maybe I missed that track. :XD:

20. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

They have an MV for Lian Ai Ge Ming 21 now!!!

It's adorable. This makes up for the crappiness of their first MV, in my eyes, because even if it's all green screen effects, at least it's interesting and cute and has variety, plus an outfit change! The whole concept of the video reminds me of old Ayaya PVs, like Momoiro Kataomoi. It's really cute!

I'm absolutely loving ShenShen (I can remember that more easily than her Chinese name, but I don't really like that nickname much XD) and Lightbulb, right now.

They're apparently releasing an MV for their version of Ame no furanai, was well! *Dying to see that*