Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    i ordered from amazon japan. Maybe it’s your credit card company blocking the transaction.

2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've ordered from Amazon.jp with a US credit card and my copy is on its way. Check with your bank and ask them to allow foreign transactions on that credit card to be approved.

3. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Thanks, i already can.
    The issue was actually my bank, they BANNED all of their cards from being used on internet in favor of theirs own new Digital credit card....
    ... figures

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    What bank are you using? (Has to be a Mexican bank based on your location you inputed in.)

5. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Just got in my copy of Intermission. I have to wait until I get home though to look through it, still at work.

6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Got mine in today. Just a quick preliminary glance. See a few things. It went like this...

Cool. Nice. I like that. Wah! WOAH! ERIKA-SAMA! Nice. Cool. Good shot. ERIKA-SAMA! ahfhadfasdlaanvuawefh.

Will report later when I fully take it in. What's with the small sizes of PB lately?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I really want to order a copy already but there are problems with the customs here in our country right now. T.T The kpop merch online store here where I ordered my kpop albums was also held. Many kpop online stores here are planning to close because of that. It really costs us a lot if our packages are being held. So my ordered albums are still in the customs. Just gonna wait if the situation is better.

8. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Now that I've gone through the book, I like to think that it was really well done.

I don't know if a lot of you do this with your books, so I put this under a spoiler because it's a nice surprise. What I always do when I get a PB is to remove the dust jacket and see if they did anything special with the cover and this one does not disappoint. 32 off shots, 16 on each side, with the back cover being all shots of Iku-chan eating. My new avatar is one of those off shots.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Ok, that's it. Buying this PB was already on my to-do-list, but your post made me evaluate my priorities. A copy is on its way.

10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Nice article. It's sum up how Iku make idol x musical actress works. Which really rare or even never be done before.

Several ex idol become succesful musical actress right now. But they start when they graduate.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/special/52447/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&ref_cd=tw

This remind me to Miyazawa Sae, that actually also start did musical on professional level (non-group related musical play) when she was still active idol. But it was close to her graduation. And her group was not pushing musical as real deal.

Thanks that Nogi's management treat this musical things differently. After modelling succes, they also did great to expand to theater/musical plays.

They also did good to push Kazumin as novelist, Junna as stage play actress, Maichun as Radio dj, and dont forget Karin.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Intermission. It's good. Really good. But Ikuta is my oshimen so take what I say with a grain of salt.

First, as @JoltFiend has said, the inside cover is really great. They borrowed the idea from NogiSatsu Vol 1, and they have that NogiSatsu feel to them. It's a great extra.

Speaking of which, the postcard included with my copy was one of Ikuta in Times Square in that red dress. One of the great outfits she wears (or doesn't!). That dress on the cover -- also from one of the best pictures in the book -- you know the one where she's turning away... it's one of the good shots.

Another is the kimono shots. She wears it on the streets of New York. And she interacts with a few New Yorkers. It's good to see, but I am jealous. To know she was close. It's the closest I am probably ever gonna get to a Nogi member.

But we have to talk about the lingerie shots, the "nudes." They're classy. Ikuta can never get to erotic IMO: too adorkable.

This PB shows Ikuta's a character. She's great when she's laughing, and there are lots of shots of her laughing. She's great when she's playing around, and there's a lot of that, too.

The photographer also did Maiyan's Passport. For what it's worth... I wonder if this will attain those numbers, too.

It's just as good as her first one. My bias is showing though.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Feel like she can rule the world with her body

DyGbrbPUUAAB0-B.jpeg DyGbraWVAAAczF7.jpeg DyGcB7jV4AAVwi1.jpeg DyGcB8GUYAArPxl.jpeg DyFteZbVsAEbLXm.jpeg DyFtftJUcAARRkm.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Her classiness shows even if she does sexy pose :cute:
    That’s why even if she’s “exposed” in her 2nd PB, you can’t see her in a negative way because her classiness is still there. (Just my own opinion. From a fan who always see her as a classy but dorkt lady)<3

By the way, why I haven’t heard any news regarding her PB’s first day sale? Lol

15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yes. That's what I want to know. I just hear the printing counts.

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Official number will posted by Oricon on their site Friday. But may be we will know sooner tomorrow.

I dunno, I still believe Passport sales is unsurpassable. My bet on Intermission is em... 90-95k.

17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    [​IMG]

Got my copy of Ikuchan's 'Intermission' photobook (first press!; and Maiyan's 'Passport' photobook, December 2018/23rd press!) earlier today!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
  19. LMT

LMT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikuta Erika 2nd photobook "Intermission" will get another additional printing of 50k copies in early February
    Source: here
    If so, 320K copies are printed.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. patcharaphon

patcharaphon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ikuchan 2nd photobook "intermission" in first week sold 178,688 copies and ranked 1st place.

congrats ikuchan.

Here are the list of 1st week sales for 46G members.

ikuchan 178,688 (intermission)

Maiyan 103,520 (Passport)

Neru 97,660

Nanase 92,355 (Watashi no Koto)

Nanamin 59,160 (2nd pb)

Asuka 58,215

Nanase 57,483 (2nd pb)

Sugai 51,075

Misa 50,670

Zuumin 50,652

Minami 42,135

ikuchan 38,335