Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    shinkansen seats are pretty comfortable so she can sleep, no need for sleeper carriages , it's just under 3 hrs tokyo to shin-osaka, from shin-osaka she still has to travel a bit to osaka (where Umeda theater is) but the stress of traveling daily may take a toll on her :(

if she left yesterday's BD live by encore, she may have taken the last shinkansen to osaka by 930 pm arriving before 12 midnight
    today's Mozart starts at 545 pm probably 3 hrs? she could again catch the last shinkansen to tokyo at 923 pm but it looks tight so she could take the first shinkansen tomorrow 6am and be in tokyo before 9am whew!

if i remember it correctly , she won't be in Osaka's summer tour Aug 4,5

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  2. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Here we go :D
    IMG_20180707_170441.jpg

3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    awww ikumai, so sweet
    so surprised to learn that my row 4 seat is actually the very first row , right in front of the stage
    anyways ikuchan was great because i am biased hehe but she looked tired during the curtain call, she was still smiling though but the eyes lacked that twinkle, ganbatte ikuchan <3
    her part was around 30%,not much appearance during the first half but she did show her puku face in one of the scenes :p

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  5. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Maybe not sleeper carriages, but are there reclining seats?

6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    You can recline them a bit, but not all the way iirc.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I hope she has the Green Car. She's worth every penny that JR comfort can bring her [hehe]

8. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Ikuchan sang her trademark birthday song at chichibu for Nogichans 6th birthday :^^;:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I must be the only Ikuta fan to not believe in IkuMai. Most likely because I fall into the Nanase camp. I'm more of an IkuMoto fan though they've been relegated to small doses. I think because of Maiyan's influence. Nanamin would never had had it this way.

10. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

No you're not. I had this false notion of there being an IkuNana, mainly from watching Hatsumori Bemars, so I was really disappointed when I found out that it was IkuMai instead. Nonetheless, I do like Ikuchan. I believe she must be very happy now that she is doing things of her childhood dream. Not many people get to be so. And I'm happy for her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Are you guys talking about the ship/pairings? Lol
    It’s okay guys, let’s just ship/pair them up all because sometimes it depends on the situation and it’s all for fun :D

The reason why I think Ikumai is more popular is that the two have been consistent since the start and the fact that the management doesn’t really pair them up (because Baka couple exists) yet they manage to be close (Maiyan mentioned in her recent interview that aside from Sayurin and Misa, Ikuchan is her closest Nogi member) and have a lot of moments together. Also IkuHime because bffs that plays like couple sometimes. Now this make me realize that Ikuchan is really shippable to anyone. Ikuo-kun you! LOL

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    IkuNana? Only if that Nana was Nanamin. I've never seen a meaningful interaction between Ikuta and Nanase. Pardon my ignorance if there has been. I think Nanase would be really guarded when dealing with Ikuta as an introvert would.

I think we've seen more IkuMai in the last year than in the previous 5, because Nanamin has graduated. I think Maiyan deferred to her more. Now that Nanamin is gone she's got free reign to have fun with Ikuta.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Yep. [hehe]

It was just that when I first knew of an Ikuchan in Hatsumori Bemars, I saw that Nanasemaru, Ikuchan and Kazumin got along really well in the show. So I had thought maybe they were close to each other outside of drama too. Plus there seems to be many mutual fans of Nanasemaru and Ikuchan.

It's really funny the way you put it. [hehe]
    But she is a very cute introvert. :omfg:
    Why really guarded against Ikuchan?
    Is she supposed to be extroverted?
    Thought Aquarians are generally rather quiet.
    P.S. I have more things in common with Ikuchan than just being in North Rhine-Westphalia and hating piano practices. [hehe]
    Partly the reason why I became her fan.

15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I was just thinking out loud about my problems with IkuMai! LOL!

Here's one (as I raise my hands!)! Ikuta is my kami-oshi, but I can still fall in love with Nanase.

Nanase, as she's said about her self, has a hard time getting close with other members which is usually what an introvert would say. Ikuta who seems to be outgoing would be a lot to handle -- high tension Ikuta would come out! It would be exhausting. Although that's my impression, I have no idea how their relationship is in real life.

16. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikumai again lol
    I've been loving them since early days, so as long as they're having fun together,I'm healed~

I remember from Maiyan's new year blog, she said she'd call Ikuchan "Erika" this year lol And you know how important calling someone's name is in Japan
    Maiyan is taking action, this year'll be full with Ikumai~

On the negative side, I think they're just enjoying their time together since their G day can come up at any minute

With a lot of Ikumai moments these day, I hope they get a unit song. I've given up on their W-center single, but a song with an MV would be OK :hehe:
    Maiyan's goddess beauty and Ikuchan's angel voice, Maiyan can be in white and Ikuchan in red, the MV'll be top notch!!
    Sounds like a mousou request lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Oh yes, forgot to mention that I hate school too. [hehe]

I'm a little different from you. [hehe]
    My all-time favourite oshimen is the only one. :inlove:

Did Nanasemaru say that?
    Was she referring to the members, or was it something much earlier in the past, like in her schooldays?
    Haven't seen the statements before.
    Anyway, she seems to be really close to Yodachan. :banana:

I'm feeling a little sad now that Ikuchan is starting on her musicals.
    Had been hoping that she would become an actress or something else where I can still see more of her many years later.
    Well, at least she should be very happy. :approve:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  18. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I remember how ikumai fans went wild when Maiyan decided to do that and she really is consistent. It’s really rare to hear other members call her Erika (not Erika-sama) while they are in public appearances. Ikuchan also started calling her Mai. Lol. And it’s also amazing how they became more rampant with their moments lately. If only one of them is of the opposite sex, I might think that they are a couple. [hehe]

And it’s nice that the conversations here in Ikuchan’s thread seems to be really fun and her fans love to discuss here. :)

19. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

:shocku: [hehe]

20. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Becaus they are acting like that LOL. You should check out the reports about Ikumai in the lqst day of the concert (and also during the second day when Maiyan used Iku’s oshi towel and shouted Erika during her solo song), they looked like they are straighr out from fanfics [hehe].
    And I noticed that lately they don’t like “flirting” or responding to it with others while both of them is there. Maybe I just have an eagle eye for Ikumai LOL.

Okay. No Ikumai or IkuNana duet for this single but only NanaMai LOL. Fans are going wild in twitter about it. I wonder how fans will react if it would be Ikumai? I might end upbuying a buffet for the whole Nogi members and staffs. :lol: