1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Imada Mina (Minazou) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    AAAA Poor Mina... :(
    Thanks a lot for the video and the photo DeJure.

And again congrats Minna no Aidoru for the long delayed promotion!

2. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Here a couple special live performance by Minazou of her favorite idolish song

…of course Wimbledon! :D

Sorry for the professional editing :D

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Hi! As you have maybe noticed from my sig, Minazou has grown to be one of my favorites.
    Everything about her kinda appeals to me really. From preformance to looks and personality.

So I've been keeping tabs on her G+, she makes nice posts with good pictures (Not really a guarantee with all members lol). Here's one I really like with the hairdo she had during the shuffle concert.

[​IMG]

I've also been commenting in (simple) English on her G+ as she talked about wanting to/learning English during recent MC's so I thought why not, maybe that shows her that she has international fans too.
    Doing that I came across a post about her introducing something new to the MARIA costume. It's the small things below her eyes, she got them for everyone. I even think they continue to use them on the performance afterwards too.

[​IMG]

I also cut out her most recernt MARIA performance with it. (Look at their left eyes).

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/87943982[/vimeo]

Conicidentally I watched an old Party stage of the KKS from before they did Nounai Paradise for the first time. I didn't know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised to see her center a unit here too! It's even my favorite one of the stage now lol. She really fitted this.

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/87943981[/vimeo]

What also stood out was they way she lead the whole group during the entire performance (I watched the Senshuuraku). Nice to see, it comes almost naturally to her. Also why I would've liked her to be vice-captain instead of Sakura, because Sakura is going to be even more busy now. Oh well.

Finally I have a video of her and a cute Saechan (also a big favorite) in a recent ending talk. She talked about her MARIA thing here too.

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/87943983[/vimeo]

I'll try to update this more often with short stuff I find interesting in the future.

4. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I agree with everything you said about Minazou Dejure, She is becoming one of my favorite too, she has grown on me watching her perform LOD after LOD, is always a pleasure and it's impossible (well at least for me) not to like her.

One one thing i disagree though the vice captaincy...
    In a perfect world Mina would have been KIV captain! But I'm sure that with Rabutan basically in Hakata only in the weekend and the busy schedule of Sakura her leadership skills will come out again and she will be the "de facto" captain of KIV , as she practically was the captain of the KKS :)

5. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Toworrow's her birthday! (Well technically today in Japan but okay)

I kinda forgot about it, shame on me. Good thing I read her G+ every day and she talked about it today. :^^;:
    Here's her T-shirt by the way, it's pretty approriate.
    [​IMG]

Additionally her Birthday performance is on the 6th! I wonder what it will be like, probably also about her promotion as these are mostly used as an occasion to look back at the past year.

As for other stuff, on G+ she mostly talks about day-to-day things like a goat she encountered and spent 15 min hanging atound with lol
    [​IMG]

She also said that she's starting a detox diet, which was immediately followed by fans in the comments asking her not to overdo it. So she said that they don't need to worry and she's not overdoing it at all.

In a performance a few days ago they talked about wanting which member as a potential girlfriend, Jiina picked Mina and Mina picked Boss. She said something about the eromags Boss reads but I didn't understand everything, maybe for the best LOL

Some nice backstage photo's from today's Pajama Drive performance.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And her talking about that goat again. lol
    [​IMG]

6. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I have watched friday's Nounai Paradise and during the Encore was shouted out that Imada Mina-chan had reached her 400th performance!
    And that she is the one with most theater performances in all HKT48 [party]

So congratulation to Minazou! A nice milestone for one of the pillars of HKT [clap] [clap]

7. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Ah that's so nice! I thought Boss was the one with the most performances, but I guess Minazou must have passed her. I must find the time to watch her 400th show! Was she in Maria or in Pegasus?

8. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    well take everything with a grain of salt since my Japanese is too good to get everything right but I'm quite confident :)

As usual the camera crew didn't know nothing about this until the crowd (a girl) pointed out, so we got more focus on Minazou only during the encore.

Mina was in Pegasus and since it had my favorite lineup for this song, I have already uploaded it!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Boss was the first to get to 300 but there have been a lot more NP stages than HL stages lately.

It took Kana about 8 years to reach her 800 performances but Minazou got to 400 in just 2 and a bit years, those HKT girls really work hard!

10. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    When I saw that 400 fly past on the livetweets I thought "Wow that's a lot" but I also mistakingly thought that Boss had 500 performances lol. She has been popping-up a ton lately.

I think most of you who read this thread have seen her birthday a good week ago, in which they tried to make her embarrassed. Something that appearently almost never happens. They succeeded though, somewhat lol. Her gift was a big frame with messages from members on it. I didn't understand a lot of her speech however :/ but it seemed pretty emotional as Iichan was crying :^^;:

In some more recent news from the handshake event she was very interested in the Sailor Moon outfits. :awesome: As you might have seen before that she's quite a fan.

[​IMG]

As for the handshake itself, she didn't sell out any slot as usual but I did read something nice from a Chiizu fan who went there:

"In the lane besides Chiizu was Minazou, whenever her lane had nobody in it I waved to her. If I had had an extra ticket I would've wanted to go to her. Next time I'll spend one on her."

Of course, she does have fans who regularly come to see her. She even said that the amount of women increased! The other gender has it's own kind of problem. :awesome: In a recent MC she said something like this:

"You know I designed my own BD T-shirt, with two eyes inside "Mina" and a lips underneath it. It's very women-like so it's not that easy for many of my fans. But nonetheless I keep seeing them in the theater, even today so thank you for your courage. :awesome: "

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I translated some G+ posts! She talks about having noticeably more fans in her lane and amongst them quite a lot of first timers!

Really great to hear of course, I feel like I've been seeing her around more. More in the spotlight in the theater, where she was always a good performer of course but now that she's in KIV I feel like she holds a more prominent light.
    And on shows like Odekake or that Natsu matsuri footage. Nothing super big of course but positive nonetheless.

Oh and if you are wondering where my Minazou Vimeo vids went, some people started to go on a reporting hunt so they're on private for now ^^'

11/03 18:49 

That was the handshake meeting!

I feel like there were a lot more people who visited me than usual.
    Thank you everyone!

I need to keep doing my best~
    But, many people said that it was their first time lining up in my lane~
    So that made me very happy ◡̈

Today’s outfit was a checkered one-piece.
    The colour tone is one of my favorites ◎

And now I’m hungry,
    what you usually eat in the late evening??

mina

[​IMG]

Comments:
    - Imada Mina: Good evening everyone ◡̈
    - Imada Mina: I’m hungry! Seems like it’s gratin today.
    - Imada Mina: The long weekend was very nice ( ^ω^). I’ll work hard again tomorrow.
    Next event is in Osaka on the 8th! Looking forward to it!

11/04 21:07 

Mirunchan is so cute ( ^ω^)

I haven’t seen anything that can match her cuteness lately.

When I’m with Mirunchan,
    my mood becomes mom-like ♡.

I wonder if it’s also like that with all her fans. (Laughs)

Well then, let’s do our best tomorrow as well~

[​IMG]

Comments:
    - Imada Mina: Good evening everyone ◡̈
    - Tanaka Yuka: Mama~ ( ; ; ) What about Yuka?

12. usodarouga

usodarouga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    As of yesterday (13.11.2014) Mina has reached her 500th performance at the HKT theater. It's unbeliveable that her 400th performance was only in March this year - she did 100 performances in 8 months. The ammount of hard work this girl puts in is incredible, and it shows in her ever improving skills and stage presence. Congratulations, my dear, thank you for all you've done for HKT so far. I hope your smile will continue to light up the stage for years to come.

13. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    150114 Minazou got to do Yokaze no Shiwaza :banana:

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Hi, as you may or may not know Minazou had her seitansai on 29th April 2015. I translated the write-up of it!
    Here's my post on tumblr, and the translation in full:

Moderator: Shimono Yuki
    Gift: Stress-relief punching bag
    [​IMG]
    Murashige Anna: “So that Minazou doesn’t get angry with me anymore, a stress-relief punching bag.” (tln: In an MC before this, Murashige told a story about how she was being too active in the mornings for Minazou.)
    Members: “How funny!”
    Imada Mina: “When my manager asked me: ‘What birthday present would be nice?’, I just answered 'Something useful.’ But this is kinda different from what I expected. *laugh*

Something that Minazou wants to show to everyone.
    Shimono Yuki: “I heard that Minazou has something she wants to show to everyone.”
    Imada Mina: “That’s right. Uhm, actually, it’s been two months since I had this done. I knew that it would be possible to have my seitansai around the 2nd May so I wanted to show off a different side of me today, different from the usual feel. And because I think the photo shoot went well, and had some cute photos, I thought of showing you some of it.”

*Minazou takes out 4 photos one-by-one, one Audrey Hepburn-like, others model-like*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Imada Mina: “Since my aspiration is being a model, I want to show everyone different expressions. So I prepared this myself, as the opportunities to do this don’t really come by themselves. For all of the make-up and hairstyles I asked advice for the make-up lady (tln: the theater one.)
    Shimono Yuki: “When did you this?”
    Imada Mina: “Around February.”
    Someone off-screen: “Are these your own clothes as well?”
    Imada Mina: “Yeah, all of them are my own. ”
    Imada Mina: “I would like everyone to have a chance to see these, so afterwards they’ll be put up in the lobby. Please don’t be afraid to take pictures and share them on twitter or something. *laugh*
    Fukagawa Maiko: “Please retweet!”
    Imada Mina: “With something like Minazou is cute, super cute. *laugh* (tln: Everyone always calls her cool, never cute, which she would like as well lol.)
    Shimono Yuki: “Everyone please check them out in the lobby afterwards.”
    Goto Izumi: “These are really high quality.”

Letter from her sister. (Read by: Ota Aika)

[​IMG]
    To Mina,

Happy 18th birthday.

Back in middle school, the time when you started to say that you wanted to be a model, wanted to be an entertainer, was the time when you really started talking about wanting to join HKT48.
    To grant this one dream, we desperately tried together to be considered more adult-like, coming from the era of making mud dango in the sandbox.

Even though the times when we would go clothes shopping together reduced after you entered HKT48, I think that we became much closer friends & sisters than before.

In the beginning there were many painful moments, I often saw you come home crying.
    And even though you said nothing but: “This is the road I have chosen.” when I looked at you from the side, I knew that you were really inexperienced in dancing and singing, that it was tough on you.
    I knew that you were really trying your hardest every day.

When you passed the Meijiza audition some time ago, the entire family rejoiced.
    For the first time ever, we didn’t even meet once during one and a half months.
    It was a bit lonely not having someone to quarrel with, but it was clear that you were working hard on stage.

To be able to have a relaxed talk with mom about it at home, a long talk.
    I feel like now that more good news is coming along, you have been gradually growing.

I believe that growth was made possible by the all the fans, staff and members being there for you.
    To be able to have this great seitansai, filled with encouragement.. I’m really grateful for there being such an environment.

From now on there will probably be more painful moments, and happy moments.
    So that you don’t get discouraged, be around people you can be thankful for.
    You always can come consult your big sister with anything what might be on your mind.
    Jupi also told me: “I’m always ready to listen.(tln: Her Golden Retriever.)

Let’s go for a trip or go shopping next time our schedules overlap, okay?

Please do your best to show everyone the grown-up Imada Mina.
    We will always cheer you on.

From your big sister.

P.S. I forgive you for using my accessories during handshake events.

Shimono Yuki: “So, it was a letter from your sister.”
    Imada Mina: “It surprised me. Somehow she doesn’t give off the impression that she’s that interested in HKT.
    When I tell her stuff like, ’I had an interview today’, she mostly just goes ’He~.’
    However, when I passed the Meijiza audition she got surprisingly interested: ’Hey, what’s your role like? What’s it like?
    Since we only differ a few years in age, we can talk about various things.
    Our time together decreased after I entered HKT, but we still went on a trip with the two of us last year.
    At that time I thought it was really amazing how well we knew each other. And today again, I feel how grateful I am for that.
    In the future I hope to stay as close as I am now with my big sister, and with my little sister Jupi. (tln: Her dog is a girl.)
    Shimono Yuki: “Seems like you are impressed.”
    Imada Mina: “A bit *laugh*”
    Shimono Yuki: “You also cried right, every single time your sister called you at the hotel in Tokyo.”
    Imada Mina: “Yeah, they were video-calls.”
    Shimono Yuki: “It showed how good friends you are, I feel like you are surrounded by people who love you a lot.”

Speech:

[​IMG]
    “Even though it was delayed by a lot, everyone prepared such a great seitansai for me. Thank you very much.

*Applause*

Thank you very much.
    This year I was finally able to give everyone good news.
    Since entering HKT I have received a lot of support from everyone, but despite that I haven’t been able to come along with good news like this.
    Not being able to enter senbatsu, I thought about what would be good to give back to you, and then I heard about this.
    I had never acted, nor was it a passion or a goal, but despite that I got really motivated to work hard on this when I passed the audition.
    A lot of people gave me words of praise over this opportunity and I found new possibilities for myself.

Before Meijiza started, it was honestly angering that a lot of people at my handshake lane were sitting with thoughts like: ”Isn’t Minazou going to graduate?*laugh*
    And ”Because you are a 1st generation member, isn’t the time of graduating coming closer?“, I don’t want to hear thoughts like that.
    I haven’t achieved any results yet, so I am not going to quit okay.

Of course I have often had thoughts of quitting or graduating before this. However, to hear it directly from fans like this was frustrating.
    I wondered about what I would’ve left behind as my stamp on HKT, then this Meijiza opportunity came around, and I felt like there was still a lot to do.

During the play, I felt an amazing sense of vigor and drive develop within me.
    I wondered whether some more people would now know my name, and that fans would say: ”Wow I didn’t know this side of Minazou.“ Even though there were only 15 performances in total.
    From all this I started to think that I want to get more opportunities, to do more plays like these, to shine more as an idol.

I’m glad, even though it was a long 2 months, fans assured me: ”We will always be waiting for you.“ I’m happy that we have been able to delay it.
    And even though it had to wait two months, I am very grateful that everyone set this great seitansai up together.

It is impossible for me shine when every one of you isn’t here. I want to be there to give you energy and cheer you up.
    I was able to get this great opportunity, but I also want to rank in sousenkyou and continue this pace with entering the HKT senbatsu, there is still a lot left to do so I don’t want to graduate.
    So please don’t say: ”Are you thinking about graduating?“.
    Because when those thoughts do slip into my mind, I would like.. how should I say this..
    I would like everyone to keep vigorously cheering for me, so that I too can get the energy to show a good appeal in lots of places.
    I want to go forward with everyone by my side, cheering. I want to show everyone more sides of Minazou, I want to keep doing my best.

The start of this year has been great, I hope the rest of the year will be great as well, running forward without falling down.
    I will surely need you to cheer me on, so let’s do our best together until the end.

Thank you for your support and thank you for everything today.

[​IMG]

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

16. Azil Mafari

Azil Mafari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Imada Mina Support Site (made by Fans and in Japanese)
    :arrow: 37zoo.com

Mina's Fans on G+ are using this hashtag in every Mina's G+ Post, which used to supports her in Sousenkyo
    :arrow: #手を繋ぐのはイマダー!

That's kinda late to tell you guys here, but it's okay. Please give your 2 or 3 comments in every Mina's G+ Post since she has ever worried on her g+ comment was pretty low. :banana:

17. Azil Mafari

Azil Mafari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Since Sousenkyo 2015 had ended, it's mean that the using of this hashtag :arrow: #手を繋ぐのはイマダー!in G+ comment was ended too.

Fans are using a new hashtag now : #みーんなのアイドル♪ (Taken from Imada Mina's catchphrase.)

18. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

I love Minazou's sniper character that was made on HKT48 no Odekake

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
    agreed but couldn't they have given her n actual sniper rifle instead of the M4A1 assualt rifle ^^;;;;;
    I'll bet something like a m82a1 barrett would look awesome on her ^^;;
    gun.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2015
  20. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Golgo uses an m16 so they are trying to stick close to that