Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. willigettiredofidols?

willigettiredofidols? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    • Like Like x 1
  2. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/S00260

Imaizumi will be absent from the handshake tomorrow. I am worried but she mentioned she had an acne outbreak just a few days ago. They didn't give a real reason for her absence so I'm hoping it's just that and not an indicator of something more serious.

EDIT: She just messaged and now that I'm calmer I think it may even be something positive for all I know. Guess I need to work on breaking the habit of worrying about her.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Zumiko will not be participating in 7th single handshakes: https://fortunemusic.jp/keyakizaka46_201808/.

Her last message seemed to indicate something was wrong. She has been nostalgic lately. Other fans are very worried as well. She has also said positive forward thinking things lately too though. And she's in the promotional material so we'll see what happens.

Considering how slow this thread is, maybe there are things Zumiko fans are unaware of. I'll do a quick recap.

- First, of course, antis got upset when she said she wanted to be center.

- There was a leak of material around the six single. Some person started rumors about Imaizumi that antis got fired up about. They blamed her for the leak and there were rumors of bullying within Keyakizaka. They claimed that Imaizumi complained about Uemura bullying her. Please keep in mind this is likely false but antis always bring it up. She's been bullied on the net daily since then.

- She put out a picture, on message, of herself in a red MA-1 just before her Garasu performance that angered a few people. Particularly, the more extreme Hirate fans. Anti comments became got more extreme. Especially given Hirate's absence.

* I'll note obviously most Hirate fans do not do this. It's just a few fairly organized ones. Techi often complains about the similar things happening to her.

- There was a bullying campaign organized on Twitter at her last handshake event. She then canceled her next two.

Now this is all internet stuff so it's hard to get a good grasp on it. But it seems to be enough to raise concern.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 6
  5. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Whaaaaat, I didn't know anything about that :cry:
    I'm worried for her, but I hope the reasons behind her absence are other jobs and not a bad condition.

6. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Some lovely ar off-shots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

source: https://www.instagram.com/ar_magazine/

There's a cute video there too.

On message, Zumiko gave a professional apology for her absence from the 7th single handshake and hours later she expressed her joy for Watanabe Miyuki's return to the entertainment industry.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    oh cool , i never known she adore her , had she ever mention it before that she like milky ?

8. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I've only followed her on message for a short time. Even still I saw her mention Milky at least once before. Imaizumi has shown an interest in sex appeal a couple times. Seems she's just been waiting until she's 20. So, looking up to Milky does not surprise me.

What is surprising is that I keep seeing young idols choose Milky as a role model. I never would have imagined. I hope if Zumiko does aim for a similar route she also picks up as many female fans as Milky seems to have done. Fans are hoping for a photobook maybe even as soon as her birthday. Maybe she'll make a strong image change there.

9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i always thought milky was a very complete package for japanesse idol.

sexy , cute , beauty , cool , elegant. she fit and can do well with all those images.
    variety wise , she's fun and its a natural talent that almost kansai girl very good on varieties tho
    fishing with fans , some very popular member are struggling with this , because some girls probably are shy type girl or just a little bit pickier , but milky has done it perfectly with the title she's the top on her group (#2)
    and dont forget to mention , she's being able to climb back to the top after hard times

she's not on the beauty level as maiyan , not as cool as nanamin or shida maybe ? sorry i dont really know k46 members , not near mayu cuteness level or even as elegant as rena , but i think milky had already done all of those images and had do it well also still fitted her tho.

i'd never thought zuumin also adore her , especially she show interest in some sex appeal couple times. wished her very goodluck , honestly i'm never been really into keyaki fandom , but her singing always be my pleasant things , i alrd love it ever since shibuyagawa. had crossed my mind to met her in 7th single IHS since i hear she's very good at HS and i know girls who sent tons of mobame to fans were very good. unfortunately she's not applying in this single , i wish she can comeback stronger after (maybe?) her hard times rn

• Like Like x 1
  10. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I didn't really follow NMB. I watched a lot of Geinin though so I understand where you are coming from. Imaizumi is often witty, sexy, and has that special quality that inspires fan loyalty. She is missing Milky's confidence, though. I think it will arrive with adulthood.

And, yeah Milky is the perfect model. I was only surprised that newer idols are daring to emulate her approach. It's difficult it to get right and can be embarrassing for young girls. Someday I hope Kanji 2nd gen members are inspired by Imaizumi the same way.

11. glsone

glsone Member

I really hope so. Poor Zuumin just can't seem to get over her issue with her height; which is ironic because it's one of her most endearing physical qualities I think.

If she ever does gain that kind of confidence and we do get a fully powered up Imaizumi Yui, watch out.

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I think to have always missed on the center position, health issues, pushed further back in position have taken its toll on her. She might think her height is one factor (perhaps it is) Plus she really want the traditional idol image which I think suits her better. It's a non-stop battle around her and within her. She's not the "idol that doesn't smile" type, obviously. I sometimes feel like she entered the wrong group. And it's too bad.
    One thing I worry is if she can handle other girls moving ahead of her. The more she shows her desire to be center, the more I feel she won't. I think if ever there's a change in center position Neru gets the upperhand. Even Pon, I think.
    If they just somehow do a group shuffle, idk, I just thought Hiragana could be a better fit for her. Well, even that seems too crazy to even happen.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  14. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    A live-action TV drama adaptation of Nitta Sho's manga "Koi no Tsuki" is getting a new cast member. Keyakizaka46 member will join cast of the TV drama, her character's name is Sakaki Satoko. The TV drama will begin airing on 26 July 2018 (TV Tokyo)/31 July 2018 (BS Nippon).

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I think in a vacuum Zumiko would be perfect for Hiragana. She fits the image and attitude, Hiragana has more of a focus on vocals, and frankly they could use her at center.

Realistic though I think moving her to Hiragana would cause a lot of internal turmoil in the group which isnt what they need right now.

16. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I agree there's no clear center candidate for Hiragana. But Gana's problem is there are too many candidates not too few. Kanji really only has a couple strong center potentials. I'd say Yuichanzu, Risa, Neru, and Hirate. (But then again, I didn't see 2nd anniv.) Imaizumi should play an important role in the future of the Kanji. They would also lose Yuichanzu which is, less controversially, Kanji's strongest unit. But yeah, I agree with you that the idea is not realistic.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  17. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Zummin confirmed to be not attending Keyaki Republic (from mobame).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Zumiko!!! I'm glad for her T_T

19. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Zumiko gets a new solo on the 7th: Until the sun rises (日が昇るまで). And she will be on the DVD doing Selfie TV with Kyoko.
    She will not be participating in the 7th single or coupling though.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Glad to see she's got another solo song, I guess from the title it will be another heart-wrenching ballad? I was hoping that there would be another Yuichanzu song, but well...

I miss her... I hope she'll be joining her comrades again soon.