Imaizumi Yui (Zuumin) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Yes! Keep posting. We're all here to help. For instance, sometimes when you run into a reference or something that you don't understand it can ruin your whole translation because you lose the "line of reasoning". That is when the community really is helpful!

2. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Mhm...I'll see how it goes and if I feel confident I can catch more of these nuances with other posts, I might put them up.
    Just maybe not on a daily basis, so it won't get too spammy [hehe]

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Have you guys watch the Keyabingo Making Of?

There was this one scene where they sent Zuumin and Oda to pick up wWatanabe from the darkened hallway where they ambushed the girls.

Zuumin was skipping on her way merrily sings "Daijoubu~ Daijoubu da yo~" until she saw the dark hallway and stopped in front of the door, latching herself to Oda and starts being scared again.

That scene was like, "How to know Imaizumi Yui in less than a minute". Very hilarious to see, you guys should check it out

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Okay, I'm now convinced Zuumin is getting something good on the next CD. Maybe even centre or co-centre. They have been giving her more prominence over the past couple of months, and now there she is as the host on KeyaROOM, right in the middle, coordinating the event. Not something I could have pictured her doing before.

And knowing Nanako as I do, I put some weight on the fact that in her latest blog post, she has a two-shot with Zuumin and spends a lot of time praising her. She says she has always admired her, and says that as an idol fan she admires the fact that Zuumin has real idol talent.

Add all that to how happy Zuumin has seemed for a month or so and I feel sure something really good is coming for her.

I still think it's a mistake to go away from Hirate -- unless her state of mind or body dictates it -- but I also have a lot of faith in the professional judgment of Aki-P and company.

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i agree too. Little evidence, but we can start guessing. Japanese fans already expect zuumin to be center. An A-side level folk song, like bob dylan wa kaesanai? interesting.

I'm also interested if they put some 2nd gen in the current senbatsu, that would mean some members are out for the first time. Difficult decision ahead

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

What I expect is an all-21, with the Hiraganas getting a bit more than last time (W-Keyakizaka no Uta, for one thing) and starting to appear on TV. I also think an all-32 is possible, with the Hiraganas just kind of floating in and out of the performance. But the mad speculation on 2channel, etc., is also slightly possible. Except for the idea that Iguchi Mao would be centre, lol. I can see Hirate with Zuumin and Neru either side of her. Or Zuumin with Hirate and Neru. Or Pon or Suzumon instead of Neru in those cases. Or a TechiZuu double centre.

8. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    now i am really looking for the next single senbatsu announcement,,, it should be soon though before the birthday

9. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Personally I don't want Yurina in any W-Center set up.
    Give Zuumin her solo center (Yuichans work too) and go hard with the song.
    She can do it! I believe.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I found it hard to resist Zuumin's charm lately. Just look at this smile
    C4eITmqVcAI90sl.jpg

Also, she wanted to grow 5cm taller. Good luck with that, Zuumin!

11. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I predict it probably won't be next single- based on their TV shows and such they've been pushing neru and sugai super hard. Sugai just got captaincy, so if next single center isn't hirate I'd guess it would be neru. Maybe in a couple singles though.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That photo was amazing! I guess it's taken at Disney Sea? I haven't been a big Zuumin fan, but I have to say I'm coming around. I had gotten fairly positive about the idea of her as centre, if Hirate couldn't do it. But then I see Hirate, Neru and Za Cool the only members who haven't posted 4's and 5's yet (see general thread) and I start wondering if it's a Techi-Neru double. Time will tell. I think Zuumin will get a solo song at the least.

13. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

bleh. Not a fan of double centers, would rather have either Techi or Neru solo if you're right.

14. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
  15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Zuumin also met with Nogizaka's Matsumura Sayuri, who said that she loves "her face".

Also, if i'm not mistaken, HKT's Mikurin joined Chibizu after meeting with Uemura lol

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Zuumin has graduated from high school and says in her blog that her school days are over, and she is going to put all her energy into Keyakizaka46. She says so many things have happened over her three years in high school, apparently including changing schools. She apologizes for causing trouble for her teachers and parents, and even for staff, as she tried to make time for study while she was working.

She just sounds happy to not have to do what she doesn't like any more and to be able to concentrate on what she does like: singing and being an idol. Maybe her happiness has been bubbling over and that is why she's suddenly seeming so much more at ease as a person, to me. Or maybe it's just me, lol.

She says that staff called to her: "Hey, Imaizumi! Here!" and handed her a banana in honour of her graduation:

90487ce41cd35f92b5ec8a241b4bc.jpg 7a8af6328f8e243f88def005c3cb3.jpg

She says she has been talking with Akanen a lot recently. In her next post, she mentions that she has been collecting necklaces recently, and this is one she likes. Get ready for an influx of gift necklaces, Zuumin!

She does say that people continually congratulating her on her graduation does make her a little sad. If she wore a school uniform to a handshake event, it wouldn't be the same now, it would be like cosplay.

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    From AKB Show. You can watch the clip here
    https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46xxx/status/843112695008116736

Kojima Mako is a fan of Zuumin and approached her during Sakamichi AKB making, told her that she's her fans ever since the beginning of Keyakizaka. Mako told the camera that she thought that this is her chance to approach and befriend her, and that she is very nervous at the moment. Then Mukaichi Mion pops in and turns out she's also a fan of Zuumin, Mako proceed to reveal that Zuumin has a lot of fans inside AKB48.

Zuumin is visibly flustered and happy, then asked about who is her oshimen in AKB48. She, who was originally a fan of AKB before she entered Keyaki, answered that she cannot choose as she likes everyone. Mako, Mion and Okada Nana who joins the scene sighed, "What a good kid~!"

18. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Shibuyagawa Cover by RavanAxent

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I loved how amazed and thrilled she was in that making-of video to be working with the AKBs she had admired for so long. They congratulated her as a "good kid" when she avoided saying who her oshi was and said she liked them all.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017