Inoue Yuriya (Yuriya) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Accessory cats, one for every colour outfit. :awesome:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Good to see that Sakura is commenting some more, something tells me that she used to be a quiet lurker before she announced her oshimen status. :lol:

And is it just me or is Yuriya getting a bit more popular? Maybe only with international fans, but I get that feeling.

2. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    I get that feeling, too recently..
    I know the international fans start to recognize her more, just need to look at my blog statistics, it even has risen quiet a bit the last weeks, with her now netting me views/unique visitors comparable to Sakura and sometimes even more than her.
    But also the japanese fans seem to get into her more. I can only speculate here, as Im too lazy to look around on japanese boards tbh, but..
    If you think about how few and minor her performances were, in mostly bad PARTY-units and often just in the back row. Then she suddenly got to be WCenter with Chiizu for KKS Melon Juice, started to appear in more shows, got TV appearances, getting some nice new units (even centering one) and her first "special" performance (Shonichi in this case). I think thats a lot in a short time and I'm sure, the fans recognized that in some way.

Her problem really is, that she's so shy and reserved. With at least some variety skills she could also make her MCs more memorable, but I'm also sure she knows that herself and works on that.

And now that Sakura announced her as her 2nd gen oshi, all those Sakura fans just have to take a look at her (not even talking about all the SKE/Ryouha-fans :D ).
    Those friendships will surely help her a lot!

Edit: Oh and she even sold a slot for the 2-shot thingy if I saw that right. Which was a surprise to me, but a happy one :inlove:

3. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
  4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yuriya making close friends in high places. :awesome: Ryouha, KKS center and Naanya, KKS center.

And I saw a full picture of that board earlier today but of course I didn't realise she drew it otherwise I would've saved it. :fp: I only found a clip-out of herself.

[​IMG]

Here are 2 nice caps from the perf: Jiina and Yuriya & Yuriya on the harmonica and Erena.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Are Jiina and Yuriya friends? I don't recall her posting about her, but she did that duo pose with her and drew her on the board.

5. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Ah! Thanks for posting the drawing of her :) !

I think most girls are friends with her, but she's more the quiet type who won't get all too close with them. That's why she seems to be much more dependent on that close friendship with Mariri, than vice-versa.
    I don't get the feeling that she is opening up to girls beside Marina/Ryouha... and maybe Yuutan. Which is another reason why I'm really happy when she posts her cute stories with Ryouha or Marina, getting all excited :inlove: .

She went to that HKT shop today in Canal City together with Jiina and Harutan!
    And she didn't write it herself (it's on Mariri's blog), but later they met Marina and Yuutan and went to eat something. I've attached that group photo from Marina's G+ here, too!

http://www.hkt48sake.de/2013/12/13/井上由莉耶-inoue-yuriya-g-13-12-2013/

[​IMG]

6. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
  7. arvinbfg90000

arvinbfg90000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inoueyuriya
    Those off-shoots of hers ave very good!

And the fact that she has a private photoshoot in her house is very nice :)

her mother is the one who is taking her photos sometimes, right?

btw Sadia-san, can I ask permission to repost your translations in my Yuriya facebook fanpage? :D

8. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Repost everything you like!!
    My blog has a facebook repost feature built in for every post! I would really love if you use that, but if you just repost it manually Im also okay with that!
    The most important thing is to spread her posts, I wont forbid any type of repost, just spread the love for her!

9. arvinbfg90000

arvinbfg90000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inoueyuriya
    Thanks!

btw Yuriya has another photoshoot again [clap]

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106166082359574012420/albums/5957510302904741441

10. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Many many many photos today indeed..
    but even better, I have a little story to share :D .

First...
    I didn't see todays performances, so I don't know what exactly this is about, I can only tell about it through reading G+ blogs today.
    It seems, that at one of the MCs today, Mariri got angry/sad because of something Piichan or herself was talking about. Apparently it had something to do with Yuriya recently oshihenning to Piichan?!
    It would be nice if someone who saw that LOD could share his knowledge about what actually happened.
    Anyways... it made Yuriya talk about that at the live comments she did during the LOD, being like "Aw, poor Mariri".

Later when Mariri posted at her blog, Yuriya wrote something like:
    "Saying such a thing..
    despite me feeling like this towards Mariri (๑ˇ♥∀♥ˇ๑)←"

Whereas Mariri replied (shortened):
    "Everyone! Don't believe her!
    Yurinyan really loves Piichan more recently. *sobsob*

Yurinyan oshihenning made me look like this (´・_・`)
    But I think it's most likely only her being all Tsun again.
    Then I have to aim for the times when she shows her Dere-side"

I didn't translate all that parts directly today because I don't know exactly what happened at the LOD and the comments are really hard to understand. So I could be wrong here.. but I hope I'm not :inlove:

Okay thats it, here are her posts from today:

http://www.hkt48sake.de/2013/12/15/井上由莉耶-inoue-yuriya-g-15-12-2013/

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I think I watched the other one but oshihenning to P-chan?!
    Oshihenning to Ryouha or Misaki, but P-chan. Seems strange.
    Maybe it's the tsun acting up after all. :awesome:

Damn and what's up with the truckload of stunning photo's recently?
    Each day I open up my tumblr I get blown away. :inlove:

Talking about tumblr, I posted some caps I really liked there but I'll share some here aswell:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    From Pajama drive

And a big gif from NP I couldn't share because tumblr hates gifs. Jiinyan and Yurinyan. Too cute. :inlove:
    [​IMG]

12. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Yea I thought that with Piichan, too... That's why I hoped that someone saw it and could share his/her knowledge about it :( .
    On the other hand.. Piichan sometimes seems to be as reserved, as Yuriya. Maybe they do match after all?!

Anyways! Yuriya experimented with her hair today and something really weird, but strangely cute appeared..
    Good thing that she seemed to not like it very much herself. It's okay to have that weird hairdo for a day, but not longer please :D .

http://www.hkt48sake.de/2013/12/16/井上由莉耶-inoue-yuriya-g-16-12-2013/

13. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I retract my statments on the ground of these:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I got slain by cuteness, something that rarely happens. <3

14. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
  15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah I see...

Ryouha pls T_T, why'd you do that. I just want to give her a big hug.
    Let's hope that it doesn't weigh too much on her, but since she posted about it I don't know..

I want to see a happy reconciliation post full of fluff soon! [aup]

16. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Yuriya fans should check out the 131214 Pajama Drive. She talked a lot more than usual during the introduction MC and the MC after Kiss Shite Son Shichatta. She looked quite happy. :)

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Will do! I guess that's the source of the screencaps I found ealier as they featured a very active Yuriya.
    I was wondering from which PD perf they came.

18. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
  19. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
  20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    She's right, the 3 "new" backdancers did indeed look funny. Resulted in a quite interesting MC afterwards too.

I'm secretly hoping for a Sae-Yuriya combi in Pajama Drive. :fear: