Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Well, at least we don't have to wait another whole month to at least KNOW what song Chihochan will perform ...
    If they're going to use the same unit songs with almost identical members, then I hope she gets Naachan's place in Temodemo no Namida. Personally I'm not a big fan of this song, but it's one of Chihochan's favorite songs so it would be nice lol

Chihochan passed Kahotaru in their SR level Ranking.
    ranking.jpg
    Her Mainichi Idol status finally pays off. Somehow lol

SHOWROOM

2017/09/27 Evening
    tumblr_ox23alYfCE1w7it0io1_540.jpg
    ♦ Today Evening is gonna be a KadoIshiIshi stream
    ♦ She haves all their merchandise with her
    ♦ Towel, Shirt, and Uchiwa
    tumblr_inline_ox22wjHp8D1uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_ox22wkESPy1uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_ox22wzbJKN1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    ♦ She apologizes that it took her so long
    ♦ Unfortunately she didn’t found the perfect timing until now
    ♦ At one evening she only had 40 minutes, and at the other she was sick
    ♦ But she’s really happy to do this stream now
    tumblr_inline_ox22z6zX2Q1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    ♦ A Backstage photo
    ♦ She still loves their costume
    ♦ They might be something to make them better
    ♦ But for the first time she’s satisfied

♦ Her grandmother was watching the Event too
    ♦ And she even took a photo of their entrance
    ♦ And then she sent her this photo www
    tumblr_inline_ox230puD5b1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    ♦ She’s really close to her grandmother
    ♦ And her Granny is really proud of her
    ♦ She watches everything and tell Chiho her thoughts
    ♦ And she also gets every Merchandise
    ♦ Chiho thinks she’s probably her biggest fan www

♦ As for the pose they did …
    ♦ Chiho explained why MiyuMiyu was holding her arms like this
    tumblr_inline_ox2343lCRx1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    ♦ It’s for the Kanji Ishi from Ishida
    ♦ That’s why Minami and her posed under MiyuMiyu’s arms
    ♦ Chiho: “Isn’t it clever?” wwww
    ♦ Many Wota mention that they knew it
    ♦ Though Chiho doesn’t know if she should believe them wwww

♦ The last photo is from Backstage too
    ♦ Those were the dresses they wore for the performance
    ♦ She had a lot of fun
    tumblr_inline_ox238fBMzU1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    ♦ Time: 1 hour / Views: 7,790
    Source

2017/09/28 Morning
    tumblr_ox26n55Orc1w7it0io1_540.jpg
    ♦ Another short morning stream
    ♦ STU’s tour starts tomorrow
    ♦ She looks forward to it, even though she’s not part of it
    ♦ Chiho: “Wait until next month for me!” wwww

♦ Also, for the firs time in a while …
    ♦ She started to cuddle with Yokozawa Nippa-san
    tumblr_inline_ox26n3ffVK1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    ♦ Time: 25 minutes / Views: 2,470
    Source

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I've slowly found my way to Chiho-chan (though tbh I was preoccupied with my other STU oshis)... here are some of the qualities I've liked about her from her SR streams:
    • I really like how she looks -- she has a 'quiet' sense of pretty, and her large, light brown eyes are beautiful. Overall her looks in SR remind me of a younger sister of Yukirin -- which is very good company indeed.
    • Her eyes when laughing are very cute (*really* looks like Yukirin then)... and she has this breathy voice that my wife (plus Yumirin and Ayumin) has. :blush:
    • Her SRs aren't as dynamically hysterical as Hinapiyo's (NOBODY has cuter or more ochoko-choi / yabai than Hina :^^;: )... nor as in depth about any subject as Yumirin's... nor as intensely cute as Ayumin's... but strike a pleasant balance; I didn't find myself getting bored or put off by certain idiosyncrasies, as with one SR girl who insists on preening herself every five seconds at the cost of discussion, or another who always seems to be humoring ero requests rather than discussing topics. That said she does have good ranking, so perhaps standing out from the crowd with a hook in SR isn't as heavily-weighted as I think it is.
    • Overall... when I want a break from the extremes of my other STU oshi SRs... I can come to Chiho's stream and relax, knowing I can see a pleasant, engaging if not particularly in-depth, discussion with fans. But not everything is a hook; sometimes the calmness, IS the hook. :approve:

3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ I want to quote your whole post and scream how perfect it is lol
    Like, yeah, she isn't the loudest, funniest, or wittiest in dealing with fans through SR, but she has her own aura which let many stay and watch her. Or at least have her tab open and listen to her. She calms someone down, without boring you to death. She has this breathy voice, as you mentioned @stormy , which let her feels being right next to and let you feel as if she's talking to you.

She's really humble, and polite, but she still jokes around with Fans. They love to tease her with different things, as her big forehead (especially when she was younger), her ever changing face (it changes a bit with every style and lenght lol), and especially when her Hiroshima-ben gets pretty strong lmao

Also there's a small difference in how she "beahves" in front of Fans she's grateful to, and the members. While she comes off as mature whenever work calls, she's actually still a child. She loves to play, gets petted from the older members, and just like to hang out with her "Oneesan's" because of this lol And some members even called out Chihochan for her KY characteristis, as she's not able to read the air properly when something's heavy going on. And this all while she comes off as one of the mature members of STU, and even gets compliments about her being a really good student and stuff.

Of course I, and I guess ever other fan of her, would like to see more of the other Chihochan, but it's also cute when Fans are mentioning it, calling her her cute and stuff, and she gets all tsundere. She then denies everything, gets sulky, and tries to make excuses. It's really cute, because this is one of the times when her Hiroshima-ben comes out heavily. Which made her even frustrater when Fan mentiones how cute her Hiroshima-ben is, and then tries to talk as normal and calm as possible, or not at all lol

Some fans like to compare her characteristics with the oens from Hinatan and Tsuguchan (both NIII members), which are, funny enough, one of her favorite Senpai's lol

So, you see, I'm just really happy that someone else is finally seeing Chihochan's cuteness too lol
    I haven't seen the resemblances with Yukirin yet, but I'll look out for it from now on.

Some Minami blog translation (excerpt)
    It's from June 9th though :)
    tumblr_inline_ox38pzGUrO1uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_ox38s8Ogrc1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    Off-Shots ♡♡♡

tumblr_inline_ox38pzGUrO1uhwl9h_540.jpg

Denchan took a lot。笑

……………Eh?You ask who’s Denchan?

Denchan is another nickname、a nickname Ishida Chiho calls me。

Why Denchan?

Let me explain!!!!!笑笑

Because we have two Ishida’s we wanted to have some sort of nickname
    and so Denchan was born。

At some point Sugahara Sakichan、
    complained how easy it is to mistake her surname
    as it is「hara」not「wara」。

I was wondering if you could mistake「Ishida」for something?
    What if someone would read it「Sekida」? I jokingly mentioned
    Ad there it started「……Sekida、、、Sekiー!!!!I’ll call Chihochan Seki!」。

Anf if Chiho gets the Kanji from「Ishi」(Seki)、let me think about something with the Kanji「Da」。。。

「Da、、Den、、Denchan!!!」
    And this is how Seki and Denchan were born。Please remember SekiDen ♪

I hope you could understand it despite my poor explanation?笑笑

The explanation got longer than expected so I’ll end the entry here ☺

I snuck into a KadoIshi MiHo (Kadowaki Miyuna & Ishida Chiho) photo。

tumblr_inline_ox38s8Ogrc1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    Source

4. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I've been looking at pics of Chiho from earlier in the year... and you're right -- her looks do change, sometimes dramatically, from different angles and different hairstyles. Part of this is of course, she's 15 and still growing like a beansprout (pretty much all of STU under 17, tbh). There's an extreme example of this, who just graduated -- ex-Eito Abe Mei. Being a current deep-tissue bodyworker, and a graphic artist in a past career... I call those whose bone structures change drastically in a short time, 'shapeshifters'. :^^;:

Her looks now are, in a word, 'quietly adorable'. She has this presence when just sitting and looking into the SR camera, that's calming... I don't even think she realizes this, at least in a profound way. When she covers her mouth to laugh, and her eyes crinkle and cheekbones appear... that's when I see the Yukirin resemblance from the around the start of AKBingo! in her teens -- the eyes, cheekbones and smile, with her delicate hand covering her face. :blush:

[​IMG]

This pic of Yukirin is from 7 yrs ago, age 18 -- do you see the resemblance now, sorta? I didn't imply she looks exactly like Yukirin, but like a younger sister, with shades of her. Chiho does have a wider face around the eyes that Yukirin doesn't -- which is more attractive IMO. :approve:

5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Funny thing is, I was watching this stream just now, and suddenly I could see the Yukirin resemblance.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The way her face goes into a smile, and some movements, do look just like Yukirin does them. It's strange that I've never noticed it before.
    Also, in this SR, her face "changed" again. With this hairstyle her face looks slimmer, and her cheekbones are standing out more. The whole look makes her look older again lol Although she always gets the question if she's 17/18 by new viewers lol

SHOWROOM

2017/09/28 Evening
    tumblr_ox46ethEXr1w7it0io1_540.jpg
    ♦ Tomorrow’s STU48’s tour start
    ♦ She hopes that everyone will go and see them
    ♦ Unfortunately she won’t be there but she’s excited aswell
    ♦ In order to spread some more STU48 love she wants to introduce us something;
    ♦ STU48 tour merchandise

tumblr_inline_ox46awvb861uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_ox46awOcCi1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    ♦ STU48’s own penlight “Hajimemashite STU48 desu”
    ♦ It comes with different colors
    ♦ She loves it because it’s really flashy
    ♦ She hopes everyone will use it tommorrow

tumblr_inline_ox46bcIHhz1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    ♦ STU48’s towel
    ♦ There’s one for every member
    ♦ And a group one
    ♦ It’s really soft and she loves it so much
    ♦ Though she loves their KadoIshiIshi one too wwww

tumblr_inline_ox46brfEqE1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    ♦ STU48 button
    ♦ Of course there’s a version for every member
    ♦ She ended up putting it on her photoframe www
    tumblr_inline_ox46c260X01uhwl9h_540.jpg

♦ She then goes over to promote her own things
    tumblr_inline_ox46ciGwFY1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    ♦ She haves a few Events coming up
    ♦ And new TV programs for STU too
    ♦ One of the Events is the day after tomorrow’s Chupi Matsuri
    tumblr_inline_ox46d24MoY1uhwl9h_540.jpg

♦ As for today’s “Chiho and …”
    ♦ Private photos
    tumblr_inline_ox46dmGx761uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_ox46dlaH251uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_ox46dldsRQ1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    ♦ Chihochan with AriNon - whom she loves with all her heart
    ♦ MiyuMiyu - while they were at a karaoke place together
    ♦ Chihochan for the Baseball game

♦ Time: 1 hour & 30 minutes / Views: 10,205
    Source

2017/09/29 Morning
    tumblr_ox46g5QfoI1w7it0io1_540.jpg
    ♦ Another calm morning stream
    ♦ It’s Friday
    ♦ She’s really looking forward to the Weekend
    ♦ But she’ll do her best today in school

♦ Also STU48’s tour starts today
    ♦ She hopes everyone will have a lot of fun

♦ Time: 30 minutes / Views: 3,004
    Source

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ :blush::approve:

And if I haven't yet, thank you so much for uploading such concise content for Chiho-chan on a regular basis -- it's a pleasure to read at the end of a long day, as your comments are thoughtful and enthusiastically show support for our quietly beautiful cutie. Super job! :approve:

7. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Thank you! I can also finally say that I help with all the content lol
    At first I just copy / paste everything from whistlingnightingale (with permission), but when I realized she always felt behind, I was asking if I can help her somehow. I still give her credit though because she's the one managing the site. Although I am also now working on the html things for the page, and checking every link. This is really a lot of work, even though it doesn't seem like it :^^;:

We were actually talking about changing the title of the blog, but tumblr wouldn't change every past link - so as soon someone else takes whistlingnightingale, every content will be gone. At first it was her private blog until it somehow started to become more and more Chihochan centered lol Though we're checking if we just open a 2nd blog to work on, copy & paste everything html we've, and then just continue as normal with the new one. But in the last days I was too lazy to check it up. Chihochan's SR's take a lot of time, and I don't want to spent the whole day on the computer tbh

But, really, thank you! This makes the work more fun :)

Chihochan's comment at the Chupi Matsuri
    DK9IKfNUMAEScH7.jpg
    I haven't seen any full Setlist yet, but tehre's surely one floating around somewhere. But it looks like Chihochan got to center Setouchi no Koe again :D

Also, it might happen that Chihochan does her NHK Drama debut today (together with Michu).
    While they were still in ASH, both of them were cast in the KAGURA drama airing today
    2016年11月30日,ASH石田千穂・今村美月出演葵わかな主演NHK-BS电视剧「舞え!KAGURA姫」。
    Unforunately the link doesn't work anymore
    Fans still are talking about it, even though their names aren't mentioned anywere anymore
    They only have really small roles, playing some classmates of the main character. Either they've cut them out of the movie because they're in STU48 now, or we'll see a 5 second performance of them today evening [hehe]

Edit:
    They appeared just now lmao
    DLCcfsWUMAAXEtv.jpg

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    As a long time Yukirin oshi you say Chiho is Yukirin look-a-like?? Went to pull out a Yukirin pic and compared...
    what has seen cannot be unseen :eek: I guess it's the nose lol

The funny thing for me is Yukirin was the on who beat down Chiho's unit in Janken [hehe]

9. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan and Michu silently judging over the main charakter in NHKs drama :hehe:
    DLCrCP-VoAAGN40.jpg DLCrEHeU8AA-O71.jpg DLCrGFBVoAA9N5E.jpg
    Even if its just those 2 seconds, I want to see the clip lmao

SHOWROOM

2017/09/29 Evening
    tumblr_ox54ukpaV41w7it0io1_1280.jpg
    ♦ Today was the start of STU48’s tour
    ♦ Chihochan was watching it herself
    ♦ And she was surprised by an announcement
    ♦ STU48 Mail will start in October
    tumblr_inline_ox54s0182F1uhwl9h_500.jpg
    ♦ She promotes it a little bit
    ♦ She looks forward to it
    ♦ And she hopes a lot of people will subscribe
    ♦ Please notice her mistake “to yuo” wwww

♦ Some Fans asked her about her Unit
    ♦ If they’ll do the same or new ones in Okayama
    ♦ But Chiho said she isn’t allowed to say anything
    ♦ Chiho: “Please wait and see for yourself!”

♦ Today’s “Chiho and …”
    ♦ Some Nostalgia photos

tumblr_inline_ox54sgvJCF1uhwl9h_500.jpg
    ♦ This is a photo with one of her friends
    ♦ And as she says: “One day before the announcement!”
    ♦ She already won the last STU48 audition round
    ♦ But the possibility was still that someone might not get in
    ♦ This was one day before everything was official
    ♦ And one day before 48G Fans got to know her name

tumblr_inline_ox54thN8m31uhwl9h_500.jpg
    ♦ MiyuMiyu, Chihochan, and Yui
    ♦ It’s with the two people she did her first shared SR stream with
    ♦ She had a lot of fun
    ♦ And she’s grateful to both of them!

♦ Time: 1 hour / Views: 7,860 / 1 Tower

2017/09/30 Morning
    tumblr_ox60xqRzqN1wbo0m2o1_540.jpg
    ♦ Her usual morning stream
    ♦ Even though it’s Saturday she will be online for half an hour only
    ♦ She has to change into her clothes and eat breakfast
    ♦ Because today she has some work to do

♦ Today is the Chupi Matsuri
    ♦ All the Hiroshima members + MiyuMiyu will be there
    ♦ She looks forward to it and hope that everyone will come

♦ Time: 31 minutes / Views: 3,316

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I've not seen the 10/01 0900 episode yet, as the newer 10/02 0700 SR popped up in my feed and I watched that first... but some thoughts on it...
    • Chiho-chan looks better with the wave she sported the 29th -- it tended to downplay the width of her cheekbones (similar to the same effect it has on Yukirin).
    • She again surprised me with her shapeshifter powers -- with this straight 'do, esp mostly suppin... I see shades of Utada Hatsuka (Eito) -- until she smiles that amazing Mona-Lisa-like serene smile :blush: -- upon which the illusion is broken. Her eyes smile at the same time (*exactly* 01:26 mark) which is adorable...
    • Chiho-chan has *dimples* -- which I hadn't noticed until she grinned only with her mouth and not her eyes (basically just pulling the corners of her mouth taut). As cute as she already is... she also has dimples. Come to think though... all my faves in STU have dimples, including our super-Senchou... :hehe:
    • At 5:50, she suddenly comes out of a half-drowsy self-reflection, with 'Figh-ting!' :lol: That's another aspect I like about her -- she can be both a quiet demure 'otonashii' idol dealing with fans... or a 15-yo schoolgirl idol, with plenty of seishun spirit to spare. :blush::approve:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  11. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Chihochan tripped lol That was cute lol

What? lol

12. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ It's only this scene :lol:

So Chiho is in 4 tour dates <3

13. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    OMG! This makes me so happy! So we get to see her in 2 streams, right?

14. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I haven't seen the newest SR yet, but I agree with your hairstyle opinion. The wavy hair works better for her face.
    Or what I like too, is when she has her bangs down like this
    tumblr_inline_ox46awvb861uhwl9h_540.jpg
    (not a good example photo but I'm in a hurry lol)
    She looks a lot younger and so it doesn't crash with the width of her cheekbones and face in general.
    Though I'm happy that she's sporting so many different hairstyles. This makes it more fun, and the shape shifting more obvious lol
    And yes, Chihochan has dimples. I love when they appear <3

Hyogo and Hiroshima. So ... November :glare::lol:

So, I've finally figures out how to move everything to the new blog. It'll take me some time.
    WhistlingNightingale is still online for now
    It'll always be but it'll go back to a personal blog from my friend lol
    and she'll delete the links one after another. Therefor the new site will be updated from now on
    SetouchinoChiho
    There are still a lot of dead links, and links that are going back to whitlingnightingale, but I said I need a bit time to work on that lol

If there are any dead links, just tell me. I'll try to fix them as soon as possible. Or if videos are missing, tell me too. We're uploading them ourselves to dailymotion (because it's a little bit saver than youtube), but it still can happen that one gets deleted.

And something really important: Neither me, nor my friend are fluent in english, so if there are any BIG grammar errors or stuff - when something doesn't make any sense at all - then message us, or tell me here, so we can fix it. This is especially "important" for sns translations, and the summaries :)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  15. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    Chiho @ Team 3R (Idk the correct name for this Show )

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

16. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    More Chihochan!? I didn't know the Team 3R Girls would do solo things too. This is a nice surprise!
    She looks super cute with the cap!

17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I may have some explanation as to why Chiho-chan in general has this sometimes startling ability to shapeshift on camera/in video:

Lighting (mesmerizing video, and the different faces that your mind perceives with just a shift of lighting angle is slightly unsettling -- looks like completely different people molecularly smashed together into some psychedelic fever dream quest... :shocku:)

Here's a link for how lens diameter and focal length change the way faces look:

Watching the Hiroshima 3R recycling clip... Chiho-chan is still her cutie self... but looks much older than her SR version & similar to her STU profile pic. This is due to the pro pics (TV camera and portrait camera, >70mm) having much bigger lenses to capture more light for sharper images... but an SR camera being an iPhone or iPad selfie camera, which is of course much smaller (iPhone 7/7 Plus, 32mm; iPad Pro 9.7, 31mm; Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, 22mm).

This tends to pinch her face in the middle with the big lenses and around the edges (like a fisheye lens) with the mobile ones. In our case... what she had to use for SR, amplified her kyoot by magnitudes -- no complaints here. :blush: The light she uses is also angled to wash out lines and imperfections. Being one of the top qualifiers for the STU audition by SR, probably means she already knew at least some of this. :approve:

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Chiho subbed in for Yuimo for Kagawa leg. Don't know if we should feel happy about this in general.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

19. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Oh noes. Well, that's too bad honestly. I mean, I wanted Chihochan to attend more tour dates, but not for such a price.

20. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Huh? ? Is she replacing Yui? I thought she was graduating in November? And the Kagawa date is in October ...