Ishida Haruka (Harukyan) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i'm in the exact same situation :(

2. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    NetShop Photos - April

uploadfromtaptalk1460818104181.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1460818107972.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1460818110638.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1460818113804.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1460818116439.jpg

Sent with Taptalk

3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    oh my GOD! she's so beautiful

4. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    GOD THOSE ARE GREAT PICTURES
    she's just too beautiful....

5. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    have you guys been watching harukyan and cotton's (?? is that his name lmao) maru maru oshi (∞推し) thing?? i have no idea what its supposed to be, but the one I've watched recently featured harukyan and cotton playing the youkai watch game, it was funny //v// i think it's a weekly stream or just. show. they're like 15 minutes long and its fun to watch imo
    when i get home i'll post the link to where you can watch it, but both harukyan and cotton promote it a lot on twitter- their hashtag is #はるトン推し and i see it everywhere ahahaha
    i have no idea who this cotton guy is or where he came from or how he's friends with harukyan but they're funny- i like their show oAo
    ya know, i even added cotton on miitomo, and for the question "who comes to your mind when you think of a pop star" he answered "ishida haruka"- how cute ////

6. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    looking forward to the links!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  7. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
  8. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    thank you!
    is this from the same show??
    harukyan starts at the 2:20:00 mark

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    hmmm i don't think so, i'm pretty sure that's from dream creator-- harukyan's been a part of that show since 2013 i think oAo (idk if she does it anymore bc i haven't seen much of it recently ;v;/)
    the video is blocked in my country so i can't watch it yet (the proxy service i have doesn't work while im at school for some reason???) but ill check that oAo

10. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think you are talking about this show: https://abemafresh.tv/asobiba/8227

Edit: Nevermind liakyan, I read your post yesterday and posted my link today without scrolling back.
    Also it looks like 4/21 show is encoded with lower guality. My link above to march show sports better resolution.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  11. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    ouuuu better quality B)) nice nice thanks for the link!!!

12. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    harukyan updated her blog today!!
    she has a craving to play splatoon (?) and is upset that the splatoon stickers on LINE are expired or something omg
    she tells us that tomorrow is the nico nico super conference!!! (is conference the right word?? idk aaa) i see "MC" in there, so i wonder if she'll be MCing at the conference thingie oAo
    she also writes about "meeting" choromatsu (from the anime osomatsu-san) (choromatsu seems to be her favorite ahaha) and wanting to buy the goods (i assume the choromatsu goods) and i think she said that photo is a little embarrassing (laughs) (i read harukyan's blogs and stuff to practice japanese, so sometimes i'm not sure if its 100% right aaah)
    o0480059013631686126.jpg
    but then what struck me was the word 卒業. graduation. like i said, my japanese still is a little....bad. but i think she said something about her graduation schedule. i bet we'll be getting a graduation date soon. my prediction is june ;;v;;
    and she sends us off with this picture -
    o0480048013631686134.jpg
    and says something like "it's today's stage fighter's offshot. with that, goodbye" basically //laughs
    of course she ends the post with her signature "Do・∀・it"

harukyan is funny....too good for this world......
    (god i post on her thread so often, where are the other harukyan fans aaaAAAAA)
    (also i'd like to say again i'm not at all 100% sure of this translation being right so take it with a grain of salt ;v;/)

13. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    oh my, i really dislike that osomatsu-san anime, maybe now i have to give it another shot.
    about the graduation date if it indeed is in june (i also think is not going to be later than that) i am sad she will be overshadowed by all the sousenkyo hype, but hey, it's harukyan she's always in the shadows

may 17 is the date :(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2016
  14. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    brb crying ;;;;;
    and yeah SAME I HATE THAT OSOMATSU SAN ANIME BUT HARUKYAN LVOES IT so I gotta try to watch it again
    almost 2 weeks til harukyan leaves akb huh....

small edit: @hermionepj1 , where did you find that her graduation is on may 17 oAo??

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  15. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    harukyan put this picture in today's new blog post!! she looks so pretty i'm deeeeaaaad
    upload_2016-5-7_18-18-58.png

16. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i can't remember where i first read it, but it's now on the official schedule, two performances on the 15th and then the graduation stage at the 17th
    we must treasure these last performances

17. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    back again, just found this
    this person is collecting messages from harukyan's fans and is going to compile them in an album and give it to her somehow i believe....either way i sent in a message and i think this is really nice
    the message probably has to be in japanese (the form is in japanese anyway, and harukyan wouldnt be able to read english well probably ;v;/)
    i hang out on this thread so much

edit,,

ah,,, i found it we have 10 days guys, lets make it count ;;;;; im dreading this so much OTL

here we go with another question bUT if you know a way i could watch her graduation stage??? i would be eternally grateful????!?!!?!

the only thing im excited about is her graduation dress- i hope its as beautiful and unique as she is ;; she's going to be so gorgeous i know it

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  18. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i can send you a link that day to watch the live stage, it's at 6:30 pm in japan, i see that you are in New Jersey, that's 5:30 am for you

19. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    mhmm, tbh i'd wake up to watch it OTL but thank you!!! i really really appreciate it ;v;

20. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    image.png
    new profile picture!!! sHE LOOKS SO PRETTY IM DEAD....... i like this year's outfits oAo