Ishikawa Rika

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Iruko, Jun 20, 2007.

1. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^So pretty <3

Happy Birthday Rika-chan

2. writerserenyty

writerserenyty Kenkyuusei

bumping up this topic from forever ago because Rika's my ultimate idol :inlove: :inlove: She's my ultimate favorite idol, and no idol could ever replace her as my number one.

There was a previous poll about a Rika solo career; this is what I want A LOT. You guys probably haven't heard her recent stuff, but between the most recent Ongaku Gatas concert, and a fan recording of her birthday live event, she's become a MUCH MUCH better singer. I listen to her birthday live event, and there are quite a few times I'm in awe of how good her live singing is. She has the pitch down, has a great tone, using vibrato... she's been working on it. Plus, the fact that I can listen to a full birthday event means I'd be down for an album.

OH, and she sings live with harmony for Hangry&Angry and does it well. Yay.

She's amaaaaaaaziiiiingggggg. She has both the sweetest and funniest personality; I really wish I knew her in person.

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

As much as I like Rika, I just want her to stay in HANGRY & ANGRY because it's my favorite group everrr and I don't want it to end. :cry: Plus I'm not much of an Ongaku Gatas fan and Yossie's my favorite member, so I just want them to be in a group together in some way. =P

Plus, although she's improved, I don't think she's good enough to go solo. :fear:

4. writerserenyty

writerserenyty Kenkyuusei

I hope Hangry&Angry lasts, but if for some reason it doesn't I want her music career to last. I love Ishiyoshi together in any capacity and while I adooooreee Ongaku Gatas, H&A is likely. But really, Rika's been doing A LOT of acting lately; she has a small part in a movie coming out soon, she recently finished a stage show "Tiger Breathing" and now she's a lead in ANOTHER play set in WWII Japan; she also filmed a prominent guest spot for a long-running drama series. Now, I love Rika acting and I'd like a lot of this. But I also want more of her voice.

idk; while a lot of people don't like Rika's voice, I personally love it. With Rika it's less about ability but more about how great of a performer she is; she can perform with so much emotion, it's amazing. Like, watching her in the Ribon no Kishi performances; she performed her solo song "Anata ni Aitai" emoting so much, practically in tears, and it was beautiful, which overshadowed the reprise by Takahashi Ai who is a fantastic singer but was not very good in the performance aspect.

5. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

i love ishikawa rika
    she has a great body
    i love her part in sabondama
    when she shouting
    haha
    she also has a great voice

6. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    If I have to choose my favorite Momusu member ever, that would be Ishikawa.
    It's sad that I hadn't followed that much as I used to in 2006-2011, but she's one of the ones who made me interesting in the idol industry in first place (along Kaorin and Gocchin).

I miss H&A, really liked her with Yoshizawa, but didn't feel ABCho that much to be honest.

Anyway, since this thread hadn't been updated in ages, I'll post her Ameba Blog:

H A P P Y

She's still a legend, and looks as beautiful as usual; hope she releases one of her legendary photobooks soon.