Itano Tomomi (Tomochin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 7, 2007.

1. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

Re: Itano Tomomi / Team K

More like the bottom center only. I know I wouldn't mind a Tomo only cover :)

2. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

Me, too

I wonder why there was no version with other girls like Tomochin, Mayuyu and Takamina because they are 4, 5 and 6 place in the senbatsu election [sealed]

3. daryl1000

daryl1000 Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    who will mind a tomochin onli cover???
    if there is a tomochin onli cover i am sure to buy that even if it cost me an arm or leg

4. Des-LAW

Des-LAW Kenkyuusei

I just watched the JCB kokoro no hane performance. I liked it alot better than the PV (thought the PV was pretty gawdawful cept for the dance parts in the white outfits).

Truthfully, I think Tomochin's outfit was the best! What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

5. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

is normal if I spend all time watching to Tomochin in that performance? [hehe]

6. Des-LAW

Des-LAW Kenkyuusei

7. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    yeah!!! kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Tomochin is crazy for Cocochan [devil]
    Seems Tomochin loves to paint her feet´s nails with red Sexy! [hehe]

8. Des-LAW

Des-LAW Kenkyuusei

Lol tomofoot!

I think maimai's dog is cute too. I feel like tomochin's and maimai's pets compliment them!

9. Korewahondes

Korewahondes Kenkyuusei

Yep, it is ! :D

And I also found this Live better than the PV.

Anyway, there's still no ISO of the Tomo version of Kokoro no Hane up on H!O. I dled Acchan's and really enjoyed the bonus, especially when Vegeta's seiyuu began to speak OMG ! :omfg:

And Acchan was to scream as if she was frightened and just after she's totally laughing. :XD:

Anyway, I was a bit disappointed that they don't show the final result of the whole scene with every character's voice and every noise... Because, Cell appears in this scene and Cell's seiyuu is just amazing : not only did he dub Cell and has a great voice but he also dubbed Hellsing's priest who keeps screaming "Amen" and Hayate no Gotokou's narrator. [cool]

10. Des-LAW

Des-LAW Kenkyuusei

Cards came in!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Nice, Des-LAW [clap]

Wow, looks like we're all getting the clear card... and like Miichan, they also had Tomochin wearing a K5 stage outfit. Weird.

Mind posting that to the cards thread, also?

12. Des-LAW

Des-LAW Kenkyuusei

^posted!

Wish they came in booster packs. It'd be more fun. And what's the point of being "trading cards" if they're gonna give you complete sets. The only thing you could prb trade are the rare cards.

13. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^ I know what you mean. They should have just called it "Solo Card Collection". The fun factor was also missing with no packs/randomness like you said.

Oh well, they're still a pretty nice set of cards [nod]

14. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

@Des-LAW - thanks for sharing the pics [rock] , oh gawd those Tomo cards set are soooo awesome :inlove: :cute:

Anyways here i go again!!! I dedicate this 1000th post to my new NUMBER 1 Oshimen.....Itano Tomomi , yes she is now my number 1 oshimen in my heart :inlove: , its been 3 years since i became a fan of AKB48.....a lot of things happened at first i had a hard time choosing who is gona be my oshimen since theres like over 40 girls.....but i was able to choose my top 5 :) (Itano Tomomi , Haruna Kojima , Atsuko Maeda , Yuko Oshima and Erena Ono) , also i was kinda sad at first that i wasnt able to follow much of AKB48 because i didnt know that they have forums for AKB48 back then.....so i was only watching AKB48 on youtube :(.....then around 2009 my friend was able to find this forum (Stage48) and then he later on told me about it which made me so happy because i got more in touch with AKB48 :)

Back at AX2010 i was so happy to see her on day 0 when Tomo and the other girls are walking outside of JW Marriott Hotel and on day 1 in the morning at red carpet.....Tomochin and Aachan are really cute pair when they were walking together along with the rest of the AKB girls going inside the Nokia theater and also she was so awesome in the concert even though its not their "home theater" she was still able to perform and got used to it in just few days/hours of rehearsals. :)

What i like about her? Eerything!!! I love her long curly hair , her beautiful smile , her lovely eyes and her triangle pattern mole on her chin :cute: , i also love and enjoy reading her blogs specially when i update her blog pictures at the gallery thread :) , i would always say "whats up with our Tomochiiiiiii~~~~n x2" :D

Some of my Favorite pictures of Tomo

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tomochin.....i will keep on supporting you no matter what happens and i love you so much. I wana thank you again and the girls (Takamina , Aachan , Miichan , Erepyon and Kasai) for being so nice to me and my friends back at Ralphs Supermarket.....i wish i had more time to talk to you but.....it was so short of time that i forgot to say happy birthday to you :fp:.....but at least i was able to express my feelings and how happy i am when i saw you.....i hope to see you again in the future events here in the US and when i get a chance to visit Japan and go to the AKB48 theater :) . Take care always and God bless.....

Your Loving fan ,
    Stryder

15. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Congrats on 1K, stryder :D

16. Korewahondes

Korewahondes Kenkyuusei

Yay stryder, congratulations ! [party] Mission complete ! :D I'm happy for Tomo : she outperformed Haruna in your mind lawl. :XD:

Oh Des-LAW, these cards are sooooo wonderful. :cute:

Also wanna say that I'm going to Cork (Ireland) for an internship from Sunday to October 29th so I won't be able to come here for a few days.

I hope I'll get a web connection quickly. And I also hope AKB will go to Milan during a week-end. [speechless]

17. Des-LAW

Des-LAW Kenkyuusei

Congrats stryder!

And have a nice time, Korewahondes.

18. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

Congraulations stryder on the 1k post! yay Tomo outshined Haruna

@Deslaw those cards look good making me want to take out a loan on one of my organs to order them

have fun Korewahondes we'll keep the thread in good condition for you

19. Des-LAW

Des-LAW Kenkyuusei

I started rewatching yasuko to kenji cuz I heard haruna was in it, and now I can't stop! I love that show. Hirosue Ryoko's character in biker mode reminds me too much of shibuya if anyone has seen it.

20. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

Definitely seen it, just watched it less than a month ago. Loved the show :).