ITZY (있지)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Criss, Jan 21, 2019.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ITZY(있지) - UNTOUCHABLE @인기가요 inkigayo 20240121

if the video does not show watch the video here

ITZY “Mr. Vampire” M/V Reaction Video

Last edited: Jan 23, 2024
  2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ITZY “Mr. Vampire” Cheer Guide

3. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

ITZY "Born To Be" Behind #1

• Like Like x 2
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    [COMEBACK] BORN TO BE IDOL ITZY EP.2-2:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Second World Tour announced!
    itzy.jpg
    They've been sharing location posters and links to when ticket sales go live.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2024
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    4K 'Mr. Vampire' (ITZY FanCam) | @MCOUNTDOWN_2024.1.25

In ELLE Korea

"We are all valuable and beautiful in our own right."

<ITZY is the new cover star of Elle's digital project D Edition. The four are back with a bold new look.

The way ITZY runs is very simple: just believe in yourself and love yourself. Discover another strong and intense heart that Yeji, Chae-ryung, Ryu-jin, and Yuna brought out in BORN TO BE in ELLE D EDITION.

421974992_1552655615551749_2106642341200805244_n.jpg

421708221_329037673450132_2054071769135612557_n.jpg

422401178_395308843059087_8021890104391318444_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2iuKu_B8t7/?img_index=1

422293889_262896886823932_4521870028012304180_n.jpg

422266268_305461412025845_2077161834409512575_n.jpg

422650939_1371076057131738_5506610349001274554_n.jpg

421936915_1073773700490500_6896302677094671631_n.jpg

423159583_1104146824344447_8286237270032875512_n.jpg

421936918_703561041766945_7728777668299057156_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2jCtuuhBlI/?img_index=1
    https://www.instagram.com/p/C2jCwB0BO1s/?img_index=1

Last edited: Jan 26, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    ELLE Korea Emoji Interview (English CC subs):

• Like Like x 2
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Mr. Vampire - ITZY [Music Bank] | KBS WORLD TV 240126

[가로직캠] ITZY (있지) - U-Go-Girl + 10 Minutes + Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Flower - Chaeryeong [The Seasons-Lee Hyori Red Carpet] | KBS 240126 broadcast

Last edited: Jan 27, 2024
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    422170142_913462097099653_8539097854507009106_n.jpg

JYP originally posted an image without LIA (promoting the new release), but took it down after heavy criticism.

As netizens collectively voiced their dissatisfaction with the choice, JYP Entertainment decided to delete the post and issue a new one. A fresh post celebrating ITZY's feat was shared on the band's official Instagram account, this time featuring all five members - Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, and Yuna.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...atory-post/articleshow/107185760.cms?from=mdr

(contains original post)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2024
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    1theKILLPO ‘UNTOUCHABLE’ BEHIND:

• Like Like x 2
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The global audience of The Seasons: Red Carpet was treated to a stellar performance by K-pop girl group ITZY in the most recent episode. The highlight of the show was Yuna’s rendition of “U Go Girl,” originally performed by Lee Hyori at the 2022 KBS Song Festival. Yuna’s performance had previously received significant acclaim for her remarkable stage presence and physique, and this episode brought it back into the limelight.

During the episode, Lee Hyori, the original performer of “U Go Girl,” humorously expressed her annoyance with Yuna’s cover performance. She quickly clarified that her comment was made in jest, as she was actually impressed by how well Yuna had performed her song. Hyori explained that Yuna had made the song appear as if it was her own, which was the reason behind her playful annoyance.

Yuna, on her part, thanked Lee Hyori for the song, expressing her appreciation for the senior solo artist’s work. Despite Hyori’s teasing remarks, Yuna showed genuine gratitude for the opportunity to cover such a classic hit. The exchange between Hyori and the members of ITZY was filled with laughter, showcasing a warm interaction between artists of different generations in the K-pop industry.

Lee Hyori acknowledged Yuna’s exceptional stage presence and thanked her for covering her song. Despite her initial jest about the cover being ‘annoying,’ Hyori expressed her appreciation for Yuna making the song her own. She showered Yuna with praise, hinting at the young star’s potential as a rising talent in the industry.

https://bnnbreaking.com/arts/itzys-yuna-shines-in-u-go-girl-performance-impresses-lee-hyori/

Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I just got an email from TicketMaster

Janet Jackson, Deon Cole, ITZY & more near you!

JUST ANNOUNCED

979f34ba-8032-494e-a070-c0b73b90d618_TABLET_LANDSCAPE_3_2.jpg

ITZY
    Onsale :Fri • Feb 2
    Inglewood, CA

Of course I already knew about the concerrt thanks to @Odd_Cinderella and will try to get tickets on Friday.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    • Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Behind #2

[Afterparty Star] Yuna Counseling Center, where U-Go girls and Confucian girls coexist OPEN l Ep.3 YUNA

*ENG subtitle will be added soon :) Radio Star's first spin-off, Korea's first free-ranging talk show #AfterParty Star Episode 3 filled with healing with no intention of stopping Behind-the-scenes and dances that can only be seen on After Party Star

[Radio Star Pre-release] ITZY Yuna, behind the scenes of the legendary stage recognized by the original singer Lee Hyori! (feat. New song full of fire), broadcast on MBC 240131

Last edited: Feb 2, 2024
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Got my two tickets for the Kia Forum in June. They were $160 each after all the Ticketmaster fees.

You think about this every time you walk? ITZY Yuna's special care method #star diet

Girl group ITZY Yuna boasts extraordinary physique to the point where she is called the goddess of the pelvis. His physical appearance clearly stood out in Lee Hyo-ri's 〈You Go Girl〉 cover stage that he performed earlier. Accordingly, interest is also focused on Yuna's secret to her body shape. As her interest continued, she said that Yuna “doesn’t have anything special,” but revealed about her habits that she has maintained since before her debut. Weigh her in the morning and evening. This is actually somewhat effective. Just measuring your weight can add tension to your daily life. Naturally, I also start paying attention to my diet. Yuna also said that she can maintain her weight using this method alone. She also spoke about diet management tips. Her position is that Yuna should eat what she wants. Instead, she emphasized, she should eat smaller portions. She said, “If you eat a salad or something healthy in the morning and then eat half of what you want for lunch and dinner and six hours before bed, it will definitely be effective.”

62b0013f-9113-45c6-8bca-5b6f3fcb588a.jpg

Following diet, she also shared her thoughts on exercise. Yuna is good at sports, so much so that she played on the floorball team when she was in elementary school. She also says that she has good concentration in the moment and that she likes to exercise her body. She also mentioned the benefits of exercising, saying, "When I exercise, I just have to focus on my goals. Having that time in itself gives me vitality in life." She also answered about the exercise she often does. Yuna says her favorite exercise is Pilates. Pilates is centered around movements that strengthen the body's core muscles, so if you do it consistently, it will help you build a solid physique. In addition, you can expect effects such as posture correction and increased flexibility.

Yuna also emphasized 'breathing', saying, "When you walk, you don't just walk. You walk while breathing." In fact, many experts believe that you can lose weight more easily if you breathe well while exercising. When you exercise, fat is broken down into carbon, and this carbon is excreted through breathing. Also, abdominal breathing, which involves taking a long breath into the abdomen and then exhaling it for a long time, is more effective in losing weight. It burns twice as many calories as regular chest breathing and is said to have the effect of breaking down visceral fat. Next, Pilates breathing is also famous. This refers to a breathing method that uses the intercostal muscles to expand and contract the ribs. Please note that if you learn and use it properly, you will see greater results when doing Pilates!

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/84079

Last edited: Feb 3, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two articles commenting on Yuna's appearance on AfterParty Star (two posts above)

ITZY’s Yuna Was Not Originally Meant To Be Part Of The Group — Here’s What Happened
    She worked hard to keep her place.

Did you know that she wasn’t originally meant to be a part of the group? Yuna confessed on a YouTube show recently that she originally did not make the cut. As she was always in the lower rankings, she wasn’t a part of the debut team when they first formed the group. She began to give up on her dream then.

#YUNA shared that when #ITZY was formed and she still wasn’t part of the lineup, she was sad and conflicted. She said that she’s never been in the top ranks while all her unnies were always in the top 10. She never thought she’d debut. After being a trainee for 3 years, she felt that she should stop training and just study hard. But when she was told she’d be the fifth member all of a sudden, she was so nervous, anxious but happy.

"I worked really hard to debut… I worked really hard so as not to affect my team, as my skills were always lacking. JYP Entertainment trainees get something like a report card. I was never in the top few. The other members were always in the top 10. They created the lineup for ITZY, and I was originally not in it. As they were forming the team, I was thinking that since my ranking was still so low, I probably wouldn’t be able to make my debut. I was going to enter high school, and I had already been a trainee for three years then. I thought that this wasn’t my path and that I should quit and study hard instead. As I was thinking that, I suddenly ended up joining the team"

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/itzy-yuna-debut-originally-not-part-group/

ITZY's Yuna says the JYP trainees receive rankings and she was never at the top tier

In the third episode of 'Afterparty Star,' which is a YouTube channel show, where hosts from the MBC talk show 'Radio Star' join the guests for a post-show discussion in a more intimate setting.

In the new episode uploaded on February 1, Yuna joined MCs Jang Do Yeon and Kim Guk Jin after filming 'Radio Star.' During this time, Yuna expanded on the topic of her performance of Lee Hyori's "U-Go-Girl" and confessed that she felt so grateful that she was recognized for her solo performance.

Yuna confessed, "So people recognized me and praised me for my solo performance. But I never even imagined (that I would receive praise)." She elaborated, "During my trainee days, I worked tirelessly with the goal of making my debut. Once I debuted, I continued to strive with determination, ensuring I wouldn't be a burden to my team. It was because I was lacking in skill."

She continued, "In the case of JYP trainees, notification letters are issued, indicating their rankings. I was never in the top tier..." When the MCs asked about the other ITZY members, Yuna shared, "The other ITZY members consistently ranked within the top 10.

Yuna opened up about her struggles in making the team and explained, "When ITZY was formed, I wasn't part of it. When the team was formed, I felt my ranking was still low and I was afraid I wouldn't debut. I was already a trainee for three years, I thought this wasn't the right path for me. I even contemplated quitting and just going back to studying. However, later on, I unexpectedly joined the group."

She revealed her candid feelings at the time and shared, "I was devastated when I didn't initially make the group. The uncertainty of whether I would ever debut weighed heavily on me, and not being part of the debut team was a hard blow. However, once I finally joined the team, the reality of the pressure hit me. Feeling overwhelmed, I put in extra effort to ensure I wasn't the weakest link in the group."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/202...ve-rankings-and-she-was-never-at-the-top-tier

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Three more videos from NAVER NOW:

• Like Like x 2
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Congratulatory message for the 12th anniversary of Japanese K-culture channel Kstyle:

• Like Like x 2
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Behind # 3