1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwamoto Renka (Rentan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

but everybody on twitter love it so much

2. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

I just wish those white floaty thingies were erased. It kinda ruined the pic for me.

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

You mean the snow?

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Oh, just realized it was snow, my bad. But still, I wish it got removed from the picture somehow.

6. Lyun

Lyun Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka/Iwamoto Renka
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

• Informative Informative x 3
  8. Lyun

Lyun Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    TV LIFE 2022 No.06 Iwamoto Renka's Interview Translation Thread

Episode Talk: I am also particular about my chair
    Renka: Recently, I've been into FPS (first-person shooter) games, which I mentioned on "Nogizaka46 Message". I am also obsessed with gaming chairs, so fans say to me, "Rentan, you're so serious!" (laughs).

--Start of Interview--

What did you think when you were asked to play the lead in your first movie?

Renka: It was a shock to be asked to play the lead role, and I wondered if I was the right person for the job. However, I felt positive that I would do my best to live up to the expectations of Takarada-san (Akira), who asked me to play the role.

What was your reaction when it was announced?

Renka: First and foremost, I was happy that my family was happy. When the members of Nogizaka46 saw the picture of me in my school uniform, they asked me, "What is the story about? "Is it a school story?" They were very curious about the story (laughs). I am sure everyone will come to see it.

What did you think of the film when you saw it?

Renka: Anyway, as a work of art, I thought it was wonderful. It depicts various people's lives, so I was drawn into the story without getting tired of it. It is a film with a lot of content that will make you think deeply and feel positive after watching it.

What about your performance in acting?

Renka: A staff member once said to me, "Your face keeps changing." I didn't notice it during the shooting, but when I saw the film, I was sure that was the case. The last scene was actually shot towards the end of the filming, and I was surprised to see the change in my face.

What kind of girl did you think Saki was this time?

Renka: She had many complicated problems and was more shadowy than I had imagined. It was a little difficult to understand her feelings, and it took me some time to get to know her. However, when Saki is with Doi Shiori, a teacher in Nagumo, she is a bit spoiled and shows her childishness appropriate for her age. I thought that was a similarity to myself, so I played the role as if it were my true self, overlapping with the other characters.

What did you and director Nobuyuki Miyake talk about on the set?

Renka: It's not, "What do you want me to do more of?" but "What do you think I should do?" She would ask me, "What do you think should be done?" We worked together to create the role through trial and error, so I never felt like I was being left behind. It was almost my first time to work in a theater, but I feel that I was very fortunate to have such a wonderful environment.

It's a nice environment, isn't it?

Renka: I truly believe so. Working with Takarada-san, who is a veteran of this project, was also a very valuable experience, and there was no better place to learn than on the set.

How do you feel about the theme of the film, "End of Life"?

Renka: I used to take testaments very seriously, or at least I thought they were not something I was familiar with. But through this film, I realized that it is not so bad to write a testament as if it were a diary. I think it is wonderful that people of all ages and both genders face their own lives.

What do you know about Saki's profession as an "end-of-life counselor"?

Renka: I have no experience in part-time jobs, so I respect Saki. I admire Saki for choosing this kind of job, which is very rare, and working hard at it. I myself feel that I was able to gain a little work experience through this role. I enjoyed the filming of this role.

Do you want to try it out?

Renka: It seems difficult to give advice to someone I have never met before, and I am sure it would be reassuring to have someone like Keizo-san (Takarada) next to me, so I would like to challenge him if I am not alone (laughs). I would be very happy if I could be of help and support to various people.

By the way, are there any other jobs as a counselor that you think you can try outside of 'end-of-life'?

Renka: I can talk about my hobbies in terms of anime. I feel that I can talk as much as I want with customers who want to talk about anime. So, I think "Anime Counselor" is the most appropriate title for me (laughs).

--End of interview--

Last edited: Mar 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    They released Renka Denshidai on Nogi Streaming channel!!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    @Dipolacubo translation

Title: The Path I Once Walked

Takarada Akira-san The shooting period for the movie was really fun just like a dream. I am really really happy and grateful that we were able to work together in the form of a double starring role.

I am sure I will remember this every time I see cherry blossoms in the spring. I hope that when the movie is released, those who have watched the movie will remember it when they see cherry blossoms in the future.

I was able to watch your performance up close and learned a lot, which was a very valuable experience. I also received many valuable words from you. With those words in mind, I will continue to look forward and do my best.

I would like you all to watch "Yo no naka ni taete sakura no nakariseba"
    Thank you very much, Takarada Akira-san.
    May you rest in peace.

https://twitter.com/dipolacubo/status/1505925035235868673?s=20&t=vb-xoSJ5V3qZQEOUDVp1MQ

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Lyun

Lyun Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Hey I live in Kichijoji and I’m offended! jk I know some borderline losers so I’m gonna give a watch and see if it’s about them.

• Like Like x 1
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

That prophecy came to live :omfg:

17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Message video for her movie:

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Her career has been rising drastically recently. Plus she became super pretty.

19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Lyun

Lyun Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    • Winner Winner x 3