Iwata Karen (Karen) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I don't know if this been talked already but you know in a recent akbingo episode,she was facing Okada Nana during a shoujiki and she ended up admiting that one of the members was one of her love target!Who do you guys think it is?Since I don't know much about Karen,I don't know with she is close with so I was wondering if one of you had an idea!

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Many fans will say Sato Sumire without thinking twice :^O^:, but, maybe is something else that only the members can see, and that's why she asked.

I really doubt that Nana asked that by thinking that it would backfire to her (unless, she see Karen in that way, Nana had say many times that Karen is one of her beloved senpai).

3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Nana's reactions was so priceless!Like she almost look she regretted asking!Lol!THe whole thing make me smile!Could it be Takamina though?Karen seems to admired her,I think!

4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Nana... well... some reactions looks like she regret asking... but in some takes, she looks happy :^O^: (and that blushed face!!)

Takamina is Karen's oshi, no doubt, but i don't think that both are really that close, besides, their characters are so alike, so maybe is more like respect/admire/"sisters in arms" than love target. For example, returning to Suu-chan, they frequently go out together, sleeps in the other's house (seems now, Suu-chan uses Karen's house like a hotel when she have work in Tokyo), and take a LOT of 2shots together. That's what i call a close relatioship, but again, maybe there is something that not come out of the backstage of the theater.

5. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Yeah,you're probably right!Maybe it's one that she sort of look from afar!

6. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Karen have been said that she like girl (don`t think negative), these means she like something that girly or like fans who like cute idols. If you look for the reason i think because of her personality that more resemble man than woman from her hobby to her behaviour. She wants to become more woman (feminime), that why if you look her recent activity the girl power has been increased. They reason why Nachan blushed in AKBingo maybe she too respect to Karen. Eventhough Nachan 1 years younger than Karen but Karen more mature than her and her characteristic that similiar to Karen make her really admire Karen. Nachan is "majime type" but actually Karen is more serious person than her. The difference between them is Karen more interesting than Nachan because Karen never show serious act (not all her action but you can see Karen as entertainer). One of example you can look at AKBingo 263 when she doing mic battle with Aamin, she able to talk harshly to Aamin (as profesional not from her heart) and how the reaction from senior (even Yuko very suprised about Karen action).

7. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Just watch Dai Sokaku Matsuri, its painful to watch the scene.

Talk about dai sokaku matsuri focus on Team A "Iseki" there are 3 member included Karen which transfer to sister group. Look the reaction from picture below

[​IMG]
    3 people waiting announcement
    [​IMG]
    Karen strong expression
    [​IMG] '
    Cry from her heart
    [​IMG]
    Even Jurina very schocked

The main point is talk about Karen, when she listen to the announcement she very suprised but she act to be strong (Karen is introvert type) that is different from past Karen who often cry at MC. Eventhough she keep strong but her sadness is still can be look from her expression. Member very shocked about Karen transfer, even Jurina show those expression. Why they very shocked to Karen transfer? because only the member who know what Karen really is, the one who got many respect from senior and junior. Karen is the real jewel in AKB, the one that will be shine even she is not in AKB anymore. Now you may look Karen is multitalented one but there are more than it to make she can called "the special one". Talk about core of AKB is sing and dance and she is very good both of them. They one that shine most from the beginning is her singing that always amazing anytime she perform. If you want proof about her singing quality just look at her audition (you can look she is different than other member when auditon because just from auditon yo will look her shine). Her dance is also good, the first one I know her dance is very good is when I look her perform "Seifuku Resistance" as Itano under and her dance always grows till know. Now she regularly perform "Renai Kinshi Jourei" and recently i noticed how much her dance have been improved. If you compare RKJ and SR its have similiar character that is energetic type, dance dominan and sing usiing earmic but RKJ have more feminime and the quality of song is better. From RKJ dance you can look her energy, detail of movement, emotion (like Okaro said) and the last that have been improved that is her feminime side from her dance. Apart from two reason there are many reason which can keep her in AKB. I don`t underestimate other 48 Group but AKB is the right place for Karen because for her AKB is not just her way to become popular but AKB is like her home, her school and everything to her. For AKB she has been to much sacrifice from her life and from the start she always fight with other wish and till know she always thinks for other people.

[​IMG]
    Suuchan Cry
    [​IMG]
    She act to be strong but in the end she down on the stage
    [​IMG]
    The other member comforting Suuchan

Sato Sumire joined AKB from 7th generation from 2008. Suuchan who recently close to Karen must go to SKE. She know Karen deeper since AKB0048.
    She always get good attention from management since beginning if you look how many her become undergirls.

[​IMG]
    Her cry
    [​IMG]
    She lost all her power to stand on stage
    [​IMG]
    Support from the other

Kikuchi Ayaka is special case is AKB because she is the only one member that have been audtion and graduated twice (despite Jo Erike that have been audition again but in special way). Originally she from 3rd generation but graduated then auditon again in 7th generation like suuchan and passed it. Actually she doesn`t really have strong reason in 2nd auditon but because of her fight she able trough it. Now after she think what she really want and discussed with other included Karen she follow fashion way.

There are 3 member that have different conditon from Dai Sokaku Matsuri. Management said if they change the arrangement of the flower some of them will able to grow well. If you think like that you must be doing trial and error and the result must be some of them error. First for Karen she still in AKB but her anti increased (i hope they will understand) and the chance of her have been decreased than before except in Tohoku region. I like Karen refuse to transfer like other member do because you must not always doing what management said and the one who know you better is yourself. Management always think 2 step ahead like in a chess game but they never have good plan B like in Karen case. Second from Suuchan case, she follow management said but look the result is negative for her from Sousenkyou. The last for Ayarin case she decided to graduated, it is the worst effect from dai sokaku matsuri (one of reason of her graduated is also from this). In AKB there are many member who rarely get good attention from management but the still can fight in AKB for many years because of their big heart and her love to AKB. For member AKB is not just work but it also her home, her school, her friend and her dream so as they still in there they were happy until they ready to follow their dream. Management should not always try changing the flower position but they must now the detail of each flower so they can bloom and not die.

8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    More thoughts:
    - Maybe the explanation that Karen gives to Nana shall bring the light to his "love target" situation, but sadly it was cut from the program (Karen's G+ post about this episode).
    - I cannot say that Karen is more "serious" than Nana, to me, both are on different styles. Kares acts more like a professional and is a really hardworker, if she have work to done, she do it in the best way that she can do. Nana is also a hardworker, but her acts are more diligent at all, she does her work in the proper way possible, but sometimes, the proper way is not the best way.
    -The daisokaku matsuri... well, knowing the Iwata household's circumstances, i think Karen already decided to reject the transfer when she was called, but again, her professionalism goes ahead, and that what all of us see.
    -Suuchan, well.. i already know before that she isn't have a good emotional stability, but that breakdown was beyond all... but i doubt that the transfers and kennins affected the sousenkyo, it was too early to say that she rank out because this, besides, her rank was lowering each year. In the other side, Suuchan is getting a lot of screen time in the new SKE programs and she was in the senbatsu for Bukiyou Taiyou, is too early to say that it was worse for her.
    -Ayarin, well, she had already "history", she could see the transfer like a "being fired again"...

9. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Just add some opinion

Sousenkyou is more complicated than we think but if you look from past to recent case status of member that have kennin or transfer to other group always have effect to sousenkou. From international transfer akicha ranking have been dropped till know and only Sae that have stability condition. Kitahara who get kennin status have been dropped from senbatsu to undergirl different from Yokoyama. The recent transfer is Umeda Ayaka have been dropped from near senbatsu limit to next girls. Comparing ranking result based on raw voting result you will know how much her votes have been risen or down that eqivalent to number of fans (just think as simple case like linier equation). You will now that this year sousenkyou have interesting fact which is the average votes that need to be same ranking from previous year is lower votes number from previous year (anomali from pattern of AKB sousenkyou). Based on that it can be said if we cannot get same position or the position going down that means their fans have been decreased as many as the votes going down (simple case). There are still some fans that thin in conservative way that is if you not in this group anymore i will stop support you

And for get more chances to appear and get senbatsu doesn`t guarantee you will be famous to get ranking or senbatsu. Simple example from this case is in SKE if you look from 14th SKE48 single senbatsu how much of member that get ranking and the one that can be seen clearly that the number one pushed in SKE and have guarantee in senbatsu doesn`t get rank in AKB sousenkyou. From dai sokaku matsuri transfer almost all of them get senbatsu for their next single but it only happen once and it doesn`t gurantee for next single after new single. So, basically we don`t what will happen to the future but for older generation member like Suuchan that have already passed more than 5 years in AKB even if her get more popularity her time to graduated will be not too long from now because I doubt member like this will spend more tan 8/9/10 years in 48Group. I don`t really consent to kennin or transfer status, at least the member enjoy the situation and they still fight in there.

10. sweetygirl1994

sweetygirl1994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    After watching the daisokaku matsuri, I don't really know what to say. It's just heartbreaking how Karen tries to stay strong but we can still see how sad she was when they show her in a scene. Regarding her future I'm still sure that she will get her time to shine, no matter if it's in or outside of AKB. No matter what happens, I will always support her, that's for sure.

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  12. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    • First, really happy to see her in long hair after long time even just wig
    • Second, from her appereance the mystical thing suit Karen best because her skin is very white so even without make up her role will be good and with her heart she more suitable to good version of yuki onna (other version of yuki onna which rarely known for people) but i think the outfit is little wrong because from the story yuki onna wearing translucent white kimono (if you look Karen outfit is more like the priest wear at temple like kikyo used at anime/manga inuyasha)
    • Just train to act in horror movie which her like
    But likely 2 weeks from now or 2 weeks from next saturday (if not delayed like usual) likely she won`t do main appereance (cameo maybe still) in bekotan because preview for next bekotan is soccer match. Also from radio she maybe appear 2 weeks again, with no schedule of theater (maybe until last weeks of august) it will not able to see karen for a while but the chance of broadcast of revival AKBingo increased because the same outfit from preview next week.

13. kazu-kun

kazu-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Yeah, I missed her long hair too; she should grow it out again.

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    -Kojima Natsuki say this: "A yukionna fits Karen so well because her white (skin)"
    -And about the costume... well, Karen's costume was better than Kojima's. I mean, since when a Bakeneko wears a lolita like costume?, don't even mention the dog ears (but Nattsun throw the ball to the AD on this one :lol:)

PD: I like more Karen with short hair than long [hehe]

15. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    With two version of hair you can a lot of image from Karen
    • Long hair, you can see beautiful Karen but with personality more like man such as yankee style or resemble takamina in the past that always said male from other member (but only occur in past karen)
    • Short hair, you can see cute version that looks more younger than karen past (mature looks), her personality still like that and with her short hair sometimes looks very manly but she have become more women now
    [​IMG]
    From AW 180804 1400​

Actually from previous team A there bunch baka person not just Karen like Riichan (BKA center), Takamina (2nd from bottom), sometimes Yui , Nattsun and Ayarin.

16. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Look how 2nd Takamina act,
    when she see someone need her moreover her best friend she immediately move from her place to help Suuchan that show how gentle Karen is.
    She always have kind heart and make the other top priority than herself, after you watched dai sokaku matsuri you will know eventhough her heart in down condition she still lend her power to help Sumire to stand again. From Karen you can learn how to be great human being by always help the other eventhough herself rarely get well treatment from the other.

17. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Report today koen

First welcome back Karen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MC1
    Topic : What your dream you got recently
    [​IMG]
    Karen dream was chased by blue demon (Annin film)[​IMG]
    After playing zombie game with Karen, zombie come out

[​IMG]
    RKJ

18. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  19. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    From the dance video karen height is above the other 2 eventhough the other 2 wear heels (5cm or more)

20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    From the wiki profile info:
    Karen: 159cm
    Harukyan: 151cm
    Wasamin: 156cm