IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@Trinu i dunno what u try to point at, ur answer becoming wild now, from the emperor to "xxx" system, and did you perhaps know what song they are singing in the collaboration later?

• Creative Creative x 2
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well, this is not really right.
    When they do auditions, they require that the candidates must not be affiliated to any agency. (agency transfers came later)
    Some candidates had to drop off auditions process (Moeka's atempt at 16th gen *kof* *kof*) because of this.

@Akusaiko
    He tries to tell you that the girls are going to perform a song specially written in honor of emperor Akihito who is about to abdicate.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. ShulQ

ShulQ Kenkyuusei

@Trinu
    1. Well I didn't... but there is also no statement that other Iz members are participating as well so they don't think that other members will participate.

2. Yeah I agree... but the k-fans might get the impression that SakuNako aren't prioritizing Iz (even though they are off-schedule lol) because they just started out a month ago and then suddenly decide to participate in HKT event. And it will only be worse if Aki-P keeps involving only J-Line in his projects not long after.
    Then there are 2 possible scenarios:
    1. Other agencies do the same and depending on the frequency, Iz will feel like a side project
    2. Other agencies don't do it and Aki-P keeps doing projects with J-Line -> J-Line will be criticised for being "prioritized"
    Anyway, both scenarios will ruin Iz's reputation from Korea's side...

I agree that both are mere speculations and completely baseless, but they just don't want Iz to become what their fanbase doesn't like...

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Guys, calm down a bit. We don't know who the hell will be the center of the collab. Who knows it could be Sakura, Naachan, Yuiyui, Maiyan, Ashurin, Yoda, Tecchi(sus), Neru, one of hiragana keyaki member, Wonyoung, Chaeyeon, Hyewon, or even Moeka :fear: Even we don't know whetever Emperor Akihito will come to FNS next week and the girls will meet His Majesty (since it's clashed with MAMA 2018 Japan for IZ*ONE members). Just wait for next week, yeah?
    Personally, although I know that it's impossible, I wish it's Keito :awesome:

Anyway, I read that in order to post photos with IZ*ONE members, you need permission from management, hence why NWM senbatsu couldn't post photos with them (so much exclusitivy wew)

Psssst, don't try to argue with that username. S/he is clearly Kpop supremacist lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@sakurappu, I know, if what they think about the song is right, not just the center, but to sing the song on the stage, the edge or back position then definitely no difference with the central position, and they start pointing "emperor" while knowing izone still gonna participate in the collaboration, funny, get ready ur 3rd pettiton essay[hehe]

• Creative Creative x 2
  6. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Nah, they're prolly pointing to Hey!Say!Jump :awesome:

Anyway, while lurking into K-netz's reaction, here's J-netz's reaction :twisted:
    LVeR's performance:
    SakamichiZONE collab:

7. DRaken87

DRaken87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    How can some people jump to 'saying goodbye to emperor' conclusion. Its ridiculous for me. It's labelled ''the last idol song in heisei era" not "the farewell song for emperor akihito".

I can make a song in the end of Trump's presidency, and labelling it 'the last song in Trump's era'. Does it have to be relatable with Trump?? NO. It's just a marketing gimmick.

In this sense heisei era just used by japanese to define specific range of time in which the song is released. It's just like how you define some music are from 80's or 90's.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I'm not used to not seeing the full performance but FNS was a great performance. Some members were really sharp with their movements like jo yuri and chaeyeon so I think they were motivated to perform well.

I think around middle of November yena said her top activities at dorm 2 were: 1) playing ps4 with hyewon and 2) sleeping. So they might not be as busy as normal? Anyway, I think we shouldn't go too far with thinking about a series of negative things that will happen when they haven't happened yet. I think OTR is doing a good job managing and they're aware of those things that went on with IOI. It's also good that OTR doesn't give in to every little thing that some fans want/demand.

9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Lol, what happened here. :lol:

Last song of Heisei era = paying respect to Japanese emperor?
    Tbh, it basically is. Here in Japan change of an era is quite a big deal. As it marks the change of the emperor, who symbolize Japan itself. Only this time is not because of death. So yeah, having a non Japanese center for the song labeled as it is might trigger some nationalist. Not that big of a problem if the rest are non Japanese, but pretty sure some hardliner will still irk.

Lmao, reading the matome of the performance and collaboration. [hehe] kind of expecting something more from the elitist.

• Informative Informative x 3
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 6
  11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Finally, now can we stop arguing every time the girls visit japan? They have reasons now loool. Collaborating with 48G from this point on may even benefit them. Let's just enjoy it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 3
  13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Finally! :banana:

Knetz and kpop supremacist is going to riot in 3 2 1

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Through EMI records? Good then.
    So, the agency handled by AKS?
    Or will they have HS event 48G style to boost sales? :D
    For logistic reason they can use the same location as AKB's HS, just different hall. :lol: Pretty sure their wotas will be happy with that arrangement, so they can come to both at the same time. Just back and forth between halls.

15. ShulQ

ShulQ Kenkyuusei

Yay finally
    I actually expected it to be a bit earlier but I think it's fine... they have enough time to record at least 1 original track apart from the Japanese versions of their Color*Iz songs, and shoot mvs as well. And there are still some award shows even in January

*Edit: The official statement actually says that Iz will debut with a single, so we can't say whether it's only a single or like in akb a single with side coupling songs

http://iz-one.co.kr/en/notice-en/announcement-on-iz-one-japan-debut-single/

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Great news! Looking forward to the time it becomes possible to have a 2-shot with kangchan.

So in Feb. There's still time for a petition to stop the japanese debut. And a belated petition to stop kim chaewon from going to college (if she passes), cause that's not an izone activity and she might be absent from events.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. wizone

wizone Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 8
  18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    They just corrected.. it's a debut single, not album. La vi en rose japanese version for the b side please.

• Like Like x 1
  20. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Yeah, I hope the A-side is an original Japanese song too! I'm really curious about how LVER would sound in Japanese though...

• Agree Agree x 1