Movie / DVD JKT48 Pajama Drive (1st gen & 2nd gen) - 12/07/06

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by too much idea, Jul 4, 2013.

1. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

So, today's sale is a mess. Sketsa Oshi, Yuuhi Theater ver. and DVD PajaDora.
    My journey today. Came to fx around 13.30 to get my fanbase t-shirt yet, the guy didn't show up after an hour [wonder] so I left to Plasa Senayan to watch Perfume Live Viewing. The video, actually streamed from Japan and relayed to Taiwan was horrible because there was a storm in Taiwan, so the signal was tetris brick :angry: ... Went back to FX to buy Pajadora, and the selling hadn't even started yet even though it's already 19.00. Official announced it will be on 14.00, then 16.00... seriously, wth. Then, after queuing for an hour, the official states that it's already sold out. [boom]
    Okay, how many copies did they stock today?? I bet it's not even 100 pieces...

2. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

^ you were going to Perfume liveviewing?????!!!!

I'M ENVIOUS OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I'M CRYING

Ah yeah, will they release pajadora DVD onto disctarra? Even if I got money, I don't know where to buy it since of course I couldn't go to Jakarta.

3. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

I'm already drooling over here jasdhsjahdjsahdsj

you can ask some help to your friends or someone you trust in Jakarta to buy the dvd and send it to you using JNE?

4. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

for a 200k its worth to buy. well the video quality, the gen 2 better than gen 1, when watch gen 2 video it's really like you watch theater. but when I saw gen 1... I fell a sleep.... maybe because the camera angle is bad, so I can't feel the power.

5. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

just wana say, congrat for fans who got pajama drive dvd... so lucky

6. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Can I ask something?

From the photos I got (yeah I haven't bought it), there are only one DVD in there. And it's written "1st Gen". While there were supposed to be a "2nd Gen" DVD, too. Did they include both generations into the same disc or you have to buy it separately?

7. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

the gen 2 is behind the gen 1 dvd, so on that slot there are 2 dvds, too bad the audio cd is gen 1 only

8. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    I see, I see. So that means we don't have to buy two different packages then. That's a relief [whew]

About the studio recording... is it of the same quality as the previously leaked ones?

9. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Ah, the studio recordingbonly consists of 1gen, and here I was hoping it'll be a mix of both gen because personally, i prefer gen 2 inochi.
    Anyway, i waa wondering if the shop still open Next monday... I can't wait to get my hand on the dvd.

10. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

swag will open during ramadhan so don't worry. the cd quality is better than the leak one ^^ don't worry this one is "original" :D

11. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Yeaah ! I couldn't buy it yesterday, so at least I can buy it later... btw, does anyone know if they still sell the official ls at the merchandise booth ? And one more thing, for the bonus message card, is it for every dvd or is it limited ?

12. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

the message card I think it limited .... but I don't know how many :D for official LS maybe they will re-stock it, as long as they want money :D

13. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Well yeah, there is that. But i don't really have friends (who like JKT) to buy it for me :^^;:

I hope they will put it on diactarra as always, so I could purhase it there... If I patient enough...

14. unknown_gothic

unknown_gothic Kenkyuusei

Is there any voting ticket included in the DVD?

15. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    ^
    From the members tweets, yeah there is supposed to be, but from those who bought it, no there isn't. JOT hasn't even announced anything, it's pretty confusing :^^;:

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    can't wait to get my hands on them... [hehe]
    it's already available at nadatop.com though [rock]

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    details on Pajama Drive DVD has been released

it's include:
    1 1st gen Pajadora
    1 2nd gen pajadora
    a photobook (118 pages)
    random message card from member
    and a CD consisted of the 16 song of Pajadora setlist

src: http://t.co/u3b3O19hTU

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    [INFO] it's now available for pre order at Disctarra.com

19. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Okay, Finally my order from nadatop arrived. I didn't know the nadatop has a bonus 2 Playing cards because, last night, I also bought from the theater and got no bonus.

Anyway, here's my comment. The box and booklet are nice, the CD's also look good. The DVD quality is well, not bad. Although on the 1st gen DVD, the quality of the video changes a lot during the first 4 songs, and the 2nd Gen DVD the audio is not as loud as the 1st gen.

And there's no special no-audiences clip.

20. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I just found it (1st and 2nd gen) uploaded to Youku - as of an hour ago.

(No Chinese subtitles - raw)

On the plus side, I guess it's being exposed to people who would have otherwise not brought it? And I think, from google translate... someone actually corrected the title, that it was the 2nd generation - and not 2nd performance.

This is mostly bad/good news.