Kato Rena (Renacchi) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Renacchi is back to black hair! <3 She looks so good OMG. the VISUALS! She looks more mature as well. She needs to get more model and acting jobs! ;w;

• Like Like x 2
  3. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    It suits her very well!! Still waiting for her popularity to grow more, so we can start thinking about a photobook. Maybe a more fashion oriented one, a la Kojiharu?
    Also, this is my 1000th post here and I wanted to have it her, on Renacchi's thread <3

4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    OMG :eek: :nosebleed: she is so cute with the new hair. Hope her rank go up this year. :mail:

• Like Like x 1
  5. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Dark hair!!!!!!!!! honestly beautiful queen bee is such an intersting character [hehe] i hope she flaunts it more often and the japanese receives it well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

ok this zetsukurokamishoujo kinda did that!!!!!

All we need is forehead Renacchi back as well!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    Another day, another Renacchi modeling shoot on SNS.

renacchi-B528 - Copy.jpg renacchi-B529 - Copy.jpg renacchi-B530.jpg renacchi-B531.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    Renacchi recently did a Showroom live:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Forehead Renacchi yasssss ftw! <3
    -------------------------------------------------------
    More of Model Renacchi from her SNS:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Amazingly, Renacchi, the sexiest girl in 48G, looks like she is 13 again just by showing her odeko.[hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  10. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    This is what Renacchi was preparing for during that make-up tutorial with Matsu on Showroom live, another gorgeous shoot:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Another day, that Renacchi slays. <3

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow I'm loving all those self-made fashion photoshoot that Renacchi is giving us! She looks gorgeous <3 The latest one with the yellow outfit and ponytail is one of my favorites! This girl is so ready to get her own photobook *-* Hopefully it will happen this year or early next year!

Btw congrats for 100 pages on Renacchi's thread :v:

• Like Like x 1
  12. RakkoChan

RakkoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    She looks like she belongs in a old action movie, like James Bond or something.:^^;:

I love it!

13. aristawitakurnia

aristawitakurnia Kenkyuusei

New Couple 1493970886383.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    Since no one posted this yet and it's been a week, here's a week lot of Renacchi pics:
    2.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg
    4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg
    9.jpg 28.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg
    17.jpg 18.jpg 16.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg
    22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg

And here's Renacchi from the album covers of Negaigoto no Mochigusare:
    NnM limited B.jpg NnM group.jpg NnM B.jpg

<3

• Like Like x 2
  15. mav48

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    [​IMG]
    SO. CUTE. :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    How could be possible to be so pretty? Love those shoots she's uploading, wonder if that could help to become a regular for a magazine like SWEET?

17. willdo

willdo Kenkyuusei

Hi guys,
    I haven't been here in a (very long) while but i came across this and i thought you'd like it...

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  18. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

I'm asking this in the safety of Renacchi's thread cause the discussion on a certain thread was clearly going no where with all the trolls going off.

How do you guys feel about Renacchi being labelled a sacred cow? I honestly feel that the label is highly unjustified because having followed Renacchi pretty much since her debut, I always felt like there was someone else that they were pushing more aggressively at any point of time. The only time where she got the biggest push compared to everyone else was in 2012 when Choudai Darling happened. Afterwards, she was just bubbling under throughout or only playing a support role. I'm not saying that she wasn't pushed but she obviously never had a big a break as Kojimako, Naanya, Sakura, Mion imo. What do you guys think?

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't know about the size of the pushes, but you are comparing different generations (and thus different time spans and periods): 10th vs 14th vs 15th vs (whatever you call Sakura - 12.5? between 12th and 13th) vs 15th.

I don't consider her a sacred cow (I didn't see anyone call her that in that other thread, at least the one I was following, but perhaps I missed it). Who do you think got a bigger push from the 10th or 11th (or even 12th) generation?

I came to all this years late, but I really like Choudai Darling (since Yuko and Paruru are my favorites) and how Renacchi looked back then (but she couldn't stay 14 forever).

20. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    Those labels circling around Renacchi and her push is totally unjustified in many ways, I mean if you look at each of her pushes that occurred ever since her start in AKB, they were always overshadowed by some other member's monster pushes, in full detail:

2012: start of her push, being in MsG! Media Senbatsu, Choudai! Darling Selection 10; got overshadowed by Paruru's monster push, the constant push she got after is being considered 5th/6th/7th in Umeda Team B hierarchy
    2013: AnRiRe; became AnRi ever since the Mechaike specials, the biggest push Renacchi got during this times is the B-side double center with SKE's Akarin
    Late 2013 to 2014: Three Musketeers & TTMC!: being everywhere (special segments in AKBingo!, numerous B-sides, their own shows, etc.), her being 'pushed' at this point compared to the pushed members during this times while the best she got from it is being 6th row of LabouReti & KibouRefi Senbatsu
    Late 2014 to 2015: Yuria, Sakura, Naanya & Miion - Yuria's transfer to AKB shot the member right into Team 4's center position and in AKB's media Senbatsu, Sakura centering KibouRefi and the start of her monster push, Naanya & Miion being pushed as the new Acchan & Yuko of this era, her push is little to nowhere to be found in this times, best she got is being part of Majisuka
    Summer 2015 to Early 2016: beginning of a proper Senbatsu push, having the 5th position in BwT's Senbatsu and better positions than Yuria & Annin in 0 to 1 no Aida!, KnBmB & KwM
    Summer 2016 onwards: pushed to the back of Senbatsu in favor of Miion, best she got during this times were the double center from Team B songs which is justified at this point since she is the 3rd highest in SSK positions in Team B behind MaYuki
    Renacchi Sousenkyo: benefitted from being in headlines of numerous news outlets, increased public regonition, but her being on the news got overshadowed by the winners Natsumikan & especially Yuiyui being in the peak of her push

If we'll label any member of being the overshadowed push, Renacchi would totally win this. Anyways, let's just enjoy being a Renacchi fan and try not to get involved in more heated discussions with trolls like that (Renacchi won that heated discussion tho lol the amount of people that protected Renacchi when she was the topic of a heated discussion were a lot, I thank you my fellow Renacchi oshis).

[​IMG]
    <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1