1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Kawamura Mahiro (Rottii) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Kenkyuusei

Speaking about Brownies, i myself as an Indonesian can guaraante this one is a show you don't want your idol as their guest the most. I don't even know why people on earth want to watch this show. Even the audience is a paid audience. They should laugh on everytime the host speaking or make a move.

2. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

SEA can be a silver mine of plays right. BNK's agency earned over 150 million bahts via election alone. S.M., the biggest music agency of Korea, is planning to debut Thai and Indonesian units. Yet, I agree that no Korean promotion is dumb, it could pave the way for SEA promotion, as mentioned that the Viet interest over the group declined after "not K-pop" announcement.

I think I can understand why it is no Korean promotion. It is extremely expensive to work in K-pop. Each performance on music show costs the agency thousands of dollars or the group will look ridiculously cheap next to other groups and these shows pay the agency 200-500 dollars. There is also maintenance costs, accommodation, food, transportation etc. (I just read an article about ex-members of an unpopular K-pop girl groups complaining the agency fed them with rice with bugs and the room they lived had no electricity 'coz the agency didn't pay the bill.)

The group went to Pops Awards 'coz Pops Music is Zenith's partner.

3. GuardiansOftheNebular

GuardiansOftheNebular Kenkyuusei

Yes I know it's expensive doing promotions on music shows and honestly, I shouldn't be surprised why Zenith won't give them what I think the members wants. They couldn't even send their own korean groups to all of the music shows. Instead, I read Wanna.B was doing busking and showing up on small events in the last two years, before their comeback. While LipBubble was in hiatus and a lot of change of lineup. Zenith is bascially broke, and this Z-POP cryptocurrency model they are pursuing is a way for them to make money again.

I think Z-POP groups at least can do low-level promotions in Korea. In my opinion, performing on for example universities, malls, schools or cultural exchange events throughout Korea will fit them. I think also the members would really like to do that. They had fun busking in Hongdae and the variety shows they did.

Red carpet in Vietnam POPS Awards 2018
    [​IMG]

Source:https://www.instagram.com/zgirls.world/

[​IMG]
    Source:https://www.facebook.com/groups/388300255287790/photos/

Performance at the POPS Awards:

**WARNING** The camera work are awfully bad!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019 at 11:28 AM
  4. GuardiansOftheNebular

I wasn't a fan how Zenith made Mahiro dyed her hair blonde, but she actually looks better now.

5. GuardiansOftheNebular

6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Kenkyuusei

She's look so pretty..

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. GuardiansOftheNebular

8. GuardiansOftheNebular

9. GuardiansOftheNebular

https://twitter.com/KBSWorldTV/status/1107546176021135361

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. GuardiansOftheNebular

Since they will get a name for the group, I guess they will become permanent, and not a project anymore.

I was wrong for saying Mahiro might having second guess about Z-POP. It seems she actually enjoying her time with the group and I couldn't be happier for her. (and that I was wrong lol) :)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019 at 11:21 AM
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. GuardiansOftheNebular

During their fanmeet in Vietnam
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. GuardiansOftheNebular

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019 at 3:25 AM
    • Like Like x 2
  13. GuardiansOftheNebular

• Like Like x 2
  14. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

Or, she was professional and not showing her frustration to public.

15. GuardiansOftheNebular

Maybe she was that in the beginning, I don't know. But Vanya was asked yesterday at the MNC event about if they were going to korean shows.

Q : Are you guys planning to appear in Korean music shows? ---- Vanya : For that, we hope we can appear in Korean music shows, so thats possible, just wait ---- Q : But are there plans for you guys for promoting in korea? ---- Vanya : We are planning many things, not only that. Maybe we will have a concert with the others, or what is our next songs looks like, we have many plans, just wait.

Translated by @zpop_team
    Original source:

Also, Zenith CEO is open for adding members from Korea in the future:

"K-Pop is the center of South Korean music, Z-Pop is the center of Asian music. That's why we don't choose members from Korea. Maybe later. For now Z-Boys and Z-Girls we focus on the center for Asia. So it's not just K-Pop", Jun Kang said as executive producer in Kebon Jeruk area, West Jakarta, Wednesday (20/3).

Translated by @zpop_team from tabloidbintang.com

16. GuardiansOftheNebular

Mahiro first Z-Girls variety appearance! She's so cute!!!!!!! Kawaii! <3<3

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019 at 2:56 AM
  17. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

ZGirls on The Voice Indonesia

Trust nothing until it truly happens. (And, members were told at audition that they would work in Korea.)
    Korean music show is possible - possibly empty promise to give false hope to members/fans. (And, Wanna B. has been on no music show.)
    We have many plans for the next song - the next promotion/next song has not been prepared. The song selection is a very early step of promotion planning but, they have chosen the song yet.
    Korean member may be added later - possibly another empty promise or late realisation of the drawback of the absence of Korean member and Korean promotion.

In an TV show, ex-members of a nugu girl group said they were paid zero won for their 3 years as idols. The agency's chief said they made no profit but they learnt from a member of another group that a group of their level were supposed to be paid 4,000 dollars per each performance gig and the chief bought new car right after they left the agency.

Not sure if relating. Fans are speculating if Sid, the Indian member of ZBoys has left.