Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    [​IMG]

Just wanted to share this photo. This looks amazing, first centers. ❤️ Someday (no violent reactions hahaha) I wish Nogizaka and Keyakizaka will work in one single haha. Both of them are centers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    PV is so beautiful! Love the part with umbrellas. Nice move there, with not showing it all @ live performances, got me a bit surprised with sharp moves in it.
    The girls look stunning, choreography is much better than what we saw in lives, and Hirate is as always great.

As for Nogi's single, I'd say it's not horrible, lol. Hadashi de summer is probably their best summer single...And its MV is great too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Esky

Esky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    ^^
    I wouldn't mind a 46 group election one day ..... maybe after a 3rd 46 group is formed.

^^^
    Manaka is a bit shortchanged in screen time for a front girl, but at least she is better off than the 3rd row girls, or the 2nd row girls that didn't get a speaking part.
    Upon reflection I think Imaizumi should have been in Akane's position, it would have made the hand-off with Neru a lot less awkward, but she is too short to go back there.
    Anyway, nice MV, although the dance moves around the 1:30 min mark look a little awkward.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ah, look they doesn't have same hair cut :shocku:

Yeah, regarding Manaka on first row, i never put my hope since the audio out. She was one of SiMajo HS top seller, management put her on first row is enough (even actually i want more :v:).

This MV is wonderful, but Hadashi de Summer have better screentime. I love both, because the two give us story without too much drama. Berisa criying is my least favorite scene. I know her crying scene in Mechakari CM was masterpiece. But, kinda boring if they repeat it twice with same gesture. And i don't want her become idol with teary gimmick like Nanase (the melancholic tear just belong to Nanase :blush:).

5. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh and I wonder what their first week numbers will look like. Probably around 300k is guaranteed...

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    You Cant Say Horrible Too. I Like Hadashi De Summer And Sekai Ni.
    PV Is Okay For Me

8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I can't watch it either... :(

Regarding Hirate in the picture with Ikoma above... From this angle she kind of looks like Nanase, or is it just me?

9. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Your country didn't support dailymotion?

10. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    No, I mean, the one in Keyakizaka's Youtube channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    hiratezaka46, in a good way since I'm a big hirate fan. Poor people without the talking lines, they barely shot and mostly blurred shot
    but the MV is 10/10, sometimes the cost of a good MV is the unfair screentime distributions

12. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

13. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    If somebody can make the talking parts to something that we can sing along together, then i swear i'll give 10/10 for the song and pv rating.

14. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

The MV is wonderful!!!
    It makes the song so much better.
    Also, looking forward to the B-sides!

Slay, Keyaki Slay!

15. Lukcy86

Lukcy86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    What a perfection. Take my breath away instantly. Oh well it's management favorite right now.. So sad looking at how atrocious NMB new single cover are...

16. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Such a good PV damn. So well shot. When they spread out on the field 10/10

I do agree that the focus on Hirate(<3<3<3) is a bit much, spread the love yo.

edit: bottom center at 2:35, whoever is spinning that umbrella sucks, lol

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  17. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    The pv is so damm beautiful. They are doing so great. But still I don't understand the formation combined with the pv but okey. Hope in the next MV they won't only focus on Hirate :p
    Maybe they want to create a second Acchan? :D

Sent with Tapatalk

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I LOVE the MV! This is EPIC!

The director deserves a thumbs up for this... Or rather, the cinematographer. The shot on the field... OMG... Gives me goosebumps.

The MV lifted the song into a new level. I just LOVE IT!

Hirate looks so beautiful. She exudes much more self confidence now, and that makes her even more gorgeous. The other girls get limited screen time, but they also seem much more confident now.

Gosh, this is amazing. Bravo, Keyakizaka chan... Bravo!

19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    PV wise, I think this is better than SaiMajo. Choreo-wise, SaiMajo is still better for me. As for the song, if it weren't for the looong speaking part, I might have chosen this over SaiMajo or at least tied with it.

By the way, may I know who were the two dancing during the umbrella part while the others served as backgroud?? Was one of them Sugai Yuuka?

• Like Like x 1
  20. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    There's so much positive reaction for the PV here... for me it wasn't so great. Don't get me wrong, it was beautiful, but I didn't like the screen time distribution.

It was very Hirate/Imaizumi focused, which is great IMO, but other than that only Berika/Neru/Miyu/Yuuka/Manaka were shown. Literally no third-row were shown at all which just makes no sense to me.

• Like Like x 1