Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

interesting photo

[​IMG]

2. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    definitely love the new costume! Hope it would be another great song from keyaki

3. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    OdaNana at the front... MAYBE? Oh my god I'm so excited AGHHHH.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Personally, I want the info as soon as possible and am happy to see all leaks. However, for the sake of others.... (Anyway, we could be misinterpreting completely, lol.)
    The blurriest photo seems to be the main formation. Perhaps 7-7-7 or 7-8-6 or 1-6-8-6. Aside from Techi at centre (yaay!) there is a lot of doubt who's who. People see Oda, Muu and Nijika in the front line. And Neru (yes!). But there are competing opinions about this and much else. Most recent front row guess: Neru (Zuumin), Uemura, Nagasawa, Hirate, Ishimori, Oda, Yonetani.

The photo with the (Chinese) IDs -- which are not necessarily all correct -- seems at least to confirm that we will get plenty of switching around, giving everyone some prominence.
    Chinese IDs in three columns from the rear: 1-- 土 Habu,虹 Nijika, 今 Imaizumi, 梨 Berika, 栗 Suzumoto, 775 Nanako, 號 (Uemura ?)
    2 -- 美 (Satou?) 茜 Akanen, 平 Hirate, 马 Sugai, Oda.
    3 -- 関 Ozeki, 林 KobaYui, 佐 Risa (?), 田 Shida, 米 Yonetani.

One person said Taiwan was not suitable for a song called "Grand Prism" (the rumour/leak). But the blurry photo seems to be brightly back-lit in a way that could be made prismatic. People are hoping for more exact info on Thursday. It's 4am Thursday now in Japan (3am in Taiwan).

The all-21 with Techi at centre and some new people in the front is exactly what I have hoped for. Hiragana is just beginning more intense training, with all members now living in Tokyo (it seems). They need more time, and the Kanjis need to feel they have all had a fair chance. But there are lots of people on 2channel calling this formation "boring," since it simply does again what was done last time, with different members. Not me. I love this approach.

Good points from people worried that if you don't have more centers, the group is in danger if Hirate leaves. That's true, but the gap between Hirate's performance level and everyone else's -- in terms of intensity and wide appeal, not mere skill -- is too great to ignore. Hirate needs more rest and other members need more prominence, but I see no prospect of switching her out in the foreseeable future. This group is trying to go beyond being an idol group to being "artists." If they make it, that's good. If they don't, they will have tried for something great. As Memi has quoted from Anne of Green Gables: "Next to trying and winning, the best thing is trying and failing."

5. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I personally think this is gonna be for a b-side, for some reason. I'll be probably wrong, but it's the feeling I get somehow xDU

6. Rist

Rist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I only hope that Keyaki doesn't fall in the "eternal front row" that Nogi have.

7. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    How funny would it be if the "leaks" were actually from a b-side? Everyone would go crazy after the actual announcement lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    ^So far B-Side and A-Side had the same senbatsu.

...Though if that were true, I'd bow down to Keya management.
    That would be such a crazy story if they decide to change up senbatsu for A-Side and B-Sides.
    They did probably know that there will be leaks, considering they are shooting in residential areas, so...:eek::eek:

No! No! Shoudn't get my hopes up :^^;:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  9. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

If that the chase, i will just can laugh of it :^^;:. That diversion tho lol

But to make B-side at overseas is hmmm, it's too overwhelming isnt it? For group that only about one year since their debute

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  10. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Those leaks are exciting:omfg:I really hope Mon is first row. And it could be a b-side, I mean, in past 48-group history haven't there been special PVs shot in different locations? Or maybe not. But at the rate Keyaki is going I don't see why they couldn't shoot a b-side in another country. Either way, I can't wait for the announcement!

11. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Would have been an interesting plot twist if those pictures are actually showing the girls recording a special version of SaiMajo (or Katarunara, or whatever) for Taiwanese market (or a special Taiwanese TV show)... ;)

Whatever it is, it's nice to see the girls in another cool uniform... Sakamichi series never disappoint in this department. Can't wait for the official announcement!

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Just to complicate matters, one 2channel poster said they had looked up the rates at the hotel they were staying at and thought they were quite low, in Japanese terms. Another person suggested they might be getting financial support from the Taiwan tourism authorities. So a B-side is still possible, I think, despite the overseas location and the fact that they have so far spent all of Monday-Wednesday there. They had the handshake event Saturday, flew to Taibei Sunday, and have been there working for three days. And on Saturday and Sunday, they have a handshake event in Kyoto. Busy, busy.

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wow, I hope nobody collapsed from exhaustion!

14. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Counter point.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Wow those leaks are scary :fear:

16. yeojachingusus

yeojachingusus Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Keyakizakasus
    Indeed, it feels like i'm doing a crime just by looking at them.
    Plot twist its actually a b-side. The set just has a similar vibe with saimajo, plus the outfits. I like them but they also look familiar=its kinda their colour to use that kind of outfit so i don't really know...50%/50% likely to be A or B side
    Either way i like it. Looks like Techi won't be a center anymore? ....dunno...im excited

17. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Speaking of a special version of SaiMajo....

I had a dream last night that these shootings were for the a-side and that it is a remastered version of SaiMajo. Tecchi was center, Ozeki and Uemuu were front row (both on Tecchi's right: Uemuu, Ozeki, Tecchi), and I can't recall the other 2 front rowers. The MV turned out very cool and awesome.

But, well, a remaster of SaiMajo wouldn't come out this early in the group's age, so that's highly unlikely. :^^;:

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    On the other hand, it's a good moment too... a remaster of their groundbreaking hit for their first debut single anniversary?

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If the shoot their B single in Taiwan then what can we expect for ther A single MV? [hehe]

This cool looking MV, if it is true a B single, fits the theme of Katamirai and Otoshin though so it might truly be a new coupling.

20. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    All these leaks... Probably a deliberate marketing strategy? Makes fans all fired up!