Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    i love keyaki..but everytime those single's jacket always feature huge techi's face. must be felt a little bitter for another members, it's kinda build up fan's sympathy for other hardworking but unfortunate girls..

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i need a magnifying lens to find Naako on the cover.....wth:fp: i cant tell who was the member got partial block by another members in the cover.

worst cover from this single. with 50 million+ pixel camera.... Is that the best you could do?
    [​IMG]

this cover from 3rd single got better angle (still need magnifying lens to see the members)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  3. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Gotta say, I like the covers even though the regular version does indeed look a bit weird. The Yuichanzu cover is absolutely breathtaking. I love it.
    Techi getting a single cover for herself isn't a surprise whatsoever, the one thing I don't really like about it is that you can barely see her eye (reminds me of these performances where she basically looked as if she's trying to hide her face).

4. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

at least in futari saison you can see all, if not most of the members faces. the glass wo ware one you can only see 1 or 2

it's bad enough these girls are usually in the third row (nijika has been in third row 5 out of 6 singles) and receive like 1-2 seconds of screentime in their mvs, now they can't even get their faces on the cover?

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@UrFavAsianGuy the 3rd single cover was better compare to the 6th cover. I really dont like these cover with multiple members pretending to run and the camera guy should pick a fastest shutter speed to capture the motion.

fanart

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

source

6. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    T

These should have been the cover for the regular edition. I would love to see ONCE a cover with ALL kanji keya in it. Like AKB does with their theater/regular editions. EVen Nogi includes everyone on their album cover

7. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    That wish will not come true because for every release there must be a Techi solo jacket.
    Let's see if Hiragana's album comes with one, lol

8. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    will they have a CD cover with members running (?) every 3 singles?
    Agreed lol

9. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    @kenzabo i always grouped mona with the main girls too since in earlier songs she was usually getting story elements like in futari/sekaini or good b-side like kataru. Don't take too much from the sales though, she's still gonna crush round 2 and with the kingdom/towerrecord stuff (and laugh) she's not going anywhere lol. People gotta get those known good handshakers quick since everyone goes so fast.

It'll be like that one futari saison cover where techi looked great but others were awkward so they kept it [hehe]

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the magic number is 3, 6 and 9 in the universe. So i think they will doing another running theme cover in the 9th single. #369

[​IMG]
    source

11. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Damn...they used the YuiChanzu cover for type B, but put their duo song on type C.
    Sony really wants all my money, dont they? :gavel:

12. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Keyaki's fans and members should be happy that Techi carry this group so hard. They would be just another idol group without her since none of the other girls stand out very much.

The Techi and Friends concept is proving to be working once again in this single.

13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

This :wall:
    Anyway, a new song with MV, still good.
    Of course, aren't we all happy? Isn't it obvious?
    I have no complaints about the MV, wait, didn't watch it yet :whistle:

14. JTanaka

JTanaka Kenkyuusei

I love the single, the outfits (so my aesthetic) , the covers, the song - just another reason why Keyakizaka puts all the other idol groups to shame but dear god why are the single threads always so painfully stupid to read every single release, page after page in every thread since their debut.
    I just ordered all versions, excited to get them :mail:

(Only complaint would be that I wish Techi had a full body shot solo cover like she did in Silent Majority, the major close up ones are kinda lame)

Every page bitching and whining about Techi and UGH BOO HOO TECHI AND FRIENDS
    WHY IS IT ALL ABOUT TECHI

Like are half of you people brain dead? Techi is so pushed because she's what most people wanna see, she's the reason most people are drawn to the group - sure none of you seem to get it or want to complain but that's why single after single they're adding 100k to their sales each time, whereas if they listened to half of you people whining the same stuff over and over, they wouldn't be
    If any of you worked in the idol industry you'd be fired because idol groups aren't ~~~happy sunshine everyone gets a cover and equal screentime groups~~~

K46 is like a chandelier - you put the brightest light in the middle and have all the other lights and crystals around it, and if everyone is impressed and pays attention to it because it's like that, you don't go around and change it. Techi is the most charismatic and powerful centre in recent idol history and she does it effortlessly and she's got an endearing personality to match

Maeda centered god knows how many AKB singles but so many of you cry about the fact that techi has centered 6? Girl bye
    Buckle up because she'll probably be centering another 20+ if she's around that long which I hope she is

Yeah you want your faves to be the center but sadly most people don't - Techi caries the group and so for a single which is the forefront of the groups releases, you need to accept she's going to be the face of it, your faves can have their b-sides, B-Regular version covers and their album songs, Techi will constantly be at the front because with like god knows how many tens / hundreds of thousands of other I want her there, she's a powerhouse and a magnet and without her Keyakizaka would be a boring snorefest like Nogizaka.

15. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    in a way i am glad that keya management and creative team sticks with the approach they think is best and doesn't conform to the box 48\46 traditional fans think they should be stuck in. if from a performance level they think featuring Techi is best for now, they should take that approach. The results definitely speak for themselves

The other girls get a lot of exposure in other areas

There is no reason to do what everyone else does just because everyone else does it.

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I agree that Techi is talented and popular...BUT she's not the only one people cares to see. Nagahama Neru is really popular, a monster photobook seller liked by girls too (probably even more than Techi), and there are lot of other girls who are handshakes monsters and appreciated by fans. If people only cared about Techi I would have understood, but that's not the case.

People care about other members too, and that's a FACT. So the screentime Techi is getting compared to all the others is unfair to me, and will burn the whole group in the long run.

• Like Like x 1
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the covers are horrible i wouldnt buy all version [hehe]

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    but people only cared about Techi :shifty:
    I didn't see in any Keyaki-matome sites any objections to her center position (OK may be not all but mostly 97%+). people just only worried about her physical and mental condition. I think all or at least most of keyaki-wota actualy love her and proud that She is the center of their favorite group.

people are resent only here.

19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    @SteCola

i can understand the argument of wanting a little more balance in screen time for an mv, but keep in mind that's a few minutes every few months. The other girls, especially the popular ones" do get a lot of exposure all the time in between those few minutes that fans enjoy.

20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    OK People! make your bets ladies and gentlemen :awesome:
    how much will be sold? I think 900.000, but I hope 1mln :blush: