Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Looks like KazeNi failed to reach the 500k mark.. Hahaha
    JK

2. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    I guess it's true that domestic reaction to that Kouhaku incident is opposite of what had transpired in this forum. lol.
    Sakamichi's little sister is doing better than ever. Congratz!

3. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I’m so so so proud!
    :inlove:

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    "just fall in love..." =)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice 1st day sales and what a great increase !!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Neru, Miichan, Zuumin, Habu and Sugai will be on ANN soon:)

https://www.showroom-live.com/pre_allnightnippon

https://www.showroom-live.com/allnightnippon

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  6. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    That staged Kouhaku incident paid off, nice sales increase.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Those are amazing sales!
    This could be their first million seller if the promo is right and the single gets legs in the rankings (and we're still to know the sales according to Billboard).

They are so in their Flying Get year. Wouldn't be surprised if they won the JRA this year.

8. Bingo

Bingo Member

They used the flare/smoke bomb incident ?
    [​IMG]

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

there is no evidence the Kouhaku incident was staged.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Largest release-to-release increase of any of their singles, at 150K. Previous increases: 60K (SaiMajo to SekaAi), 100K (to Saison), 100K (to Fukyouwaon), 30K (to KazeFuka). Back on track, just about making up for KazeFuka's low increase.

Good analysis. The way I calculate it, added sales from 2gens are about 9 (members) x12 (sold-out lanes) x500 (guests per lane)=54,000 copies. So a full third of the increase. The part that makes up for Fukyouwaon. But perhaps the fact that it is not the whole increase indicates that general interest is high, too. Unless my calculation is missing something. Anyway, we'll find out as the week goes by. This first week is always so exciting.

There's a Stage48 thread that gives sales for every release of every 46/48 group: each of first five days, each of first five weeks, plus running total up to date.

Matter of opinion about the song. For me, this is one of their best singles. But yes, added handshake sales may be important to this first-day performance (see above).

Who is Paul Cho and where can I see his analysis? Thanks.

As a gauge of Hirate's popularity, the preview of her selfie video with the otters passed the number of YouTube views for the new SakamichiAKB song within a day, and is now at about 1.1 million views. Of course, that video is also a gauge of the popularity of cute otters....

Top three songs this week:
    638,882 Keyakizaka 46 Garasu wo Ware!
    89,850 Johnny's West Principal no Kimi e
    20,894 BiSH Whole Lotta Love

11. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

^^ this, but the company is good in exploiting those situations. I mean until now the kyz46 project is brilliant, firstly
    , secondly techi's unfortunate experience with the stalker and now (third point) the incident at Kouhaku. Only thing that is left is to send hirate away and sell it as "idol gone missing". kyz46 is the best scripted reality show for a long time. Having said that, the music is great and the group members are good performers. Most of the people who buy the records probably aren't interested in these drama stories anyways and are fans of their music and live shows.

Great numbers by the way, hopefully the next track can crack the 1million barrier on day one (or first week)

12. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    No evidence but very obvious if you watched how everything played out. After the first Fukyouwaon performance, they had like 20 minutes to prepare for the 2nd surprise appearance, which was not the full song but the very last segment lasting no more than 50 seconds. Not one but three people fainting is ridiculous.

Next day Keyaki gained huge nationwide attention all over the web and television.

That was extremely clever and successful move by the Keyaki management. Well done!

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@enc0re its not like their 2nd Fukyouwaon got the highest rating on Kouhaku.....i dont believe your theory. :^^;: who would believe this crap ?

14. glsone

glsone Member

Not saying I believe the conspiracy theories but I did find it odd/interesting that the those same exact three people were missing for the next big public performance the group had.

15. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    So, what was "very obvious" in your opinion? You just said them fainting was staged without knowing anything about their condition before performing.
    Yes, a healthy, well-rested teenage girl shouldn't collapse because of these two performances, even while wearing this kind of clothes. But how can you know that they were healthy or well-rested? That's not plausible evidence if you ask me.

16. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I don't think they faked the kouhaku but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. This is japan, they've done weirder things

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I basically agree with @UrFavAsianGuy: I don't think the Kouhaku incident was staged, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was. No real evidence, but @enc0re's analysis makes some sense. It's a struggle for me, but I do have to realize that the entertainment industry deals in dreams and pretense. I've seen the word "kayfabe" used. It apparently originally referred to the kind of staged incidents that are part of professional wrestling's promotion, but has also been used to refer to things in the idol realm.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this isnt NASA and i dont believe they need to stage this Kouhaku incident. what's the goal to pull this off ? and it would be a disaster if people found out if they staged it.

3-8-2018

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46/status/971411490149289984

Pre-ANN

if the video does not show watch the video here

ANN radio version

ANN

19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    there's a thread for crack pot conspiracy theories.

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Why everytime something good happens people want turn it into drama?
    I'm SO proud of those girls it's crazy lol

I couldn't follow closely the first results but those numbers are great!
    And this single as whole is perhaps one of my favorite, the songs are so well balanced that the only thing missing is a Zuumin solo; on the other hand, Techi's solo squeezes my heart every single time and Yuichans song is growing on me little by little. I even like Bathroom Travel... who would have guessed?

Really, after everything, I couldn't have asked more than this :cute: