Kishi Honoka / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by MasToppu, Oct 2, 2022.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    get well soon honoka

2. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    The announcement on the website just says her physical condition isn't well.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    After watching the performance during the Shinzanmono live at Theater Milano-za, I realized how I really like Kishi-kun... I think she is climbing all the way to take a position beside 524773 as my 3rd gen oshi.

I just pray she returns soon, strong, genki and full of energy able to catch-up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Nooooooooo...

There is something I don't like here... I had a very bad feeling about that, that's why I was anxious to learn more. I usually don't do that in cases of hiatuses but for Kishi, there was something that ticked me wrong...

Such a pity for this strange but so cute and interesting child. I wish her all the happiness in the world and for all those moments of pure joy that she offered to us so handsomely...

God bless you Kishi-kun... Stay healthy and happy and good luck to everything that you do!

• Like Like x 1
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Damn!!!:wall: I was happy when I saw her photo from HinaToshokan. I thought she will return soon.:cry2:
    Farewell, Kishikun. I wish you for the best.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Darn. I hope she finds a bright future ahead. I wish her all the happiness in the world.

I also hope she gets to say farewell on Hina-mashou...

Last edited: Dec 8, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yoko in her latest blog post said that she and other 4ki members didn't know about Kishikun withdrawal until recently. I think it was management and Kishikun decision, so it wouldn't stress out 4ki members in the middle of Shinzanmono concert.
    It make me sad when I saw 4ki members always scream Kishikun's name during enjin in that concert, especially Rio who lead the enjin. They always think she will return, but the reality is different.
    Also, I believe Yoko might be 4ki members that get shocked the most, because she is really close to Kishikun.

Some haters fans from other group accused that Kishikun was not happy and mentally burdened with the situation within Hinatazaka in general, and especially among 4ki. That is so wrong. I think it is physically hard for her body. As Manamo said, being Hinatazaka members is similar to an athlete.
    I also believe Kishikun have a great time in Hinatazaka. Otherwise, she wouldn't:
    • Unconsciously eat her souvenir snack that was suppossed to give to members as New Year presents,:D
    • Eat 15 packs of Mintia candy at Kirarin's house within 3 minutes Kirarin left her living room,:D
    • And, of course, had a fun fishing trip with Yoko and made a (fish) bloodbath at Yoko house.:D
    That will always be a precious memories and happy moments that she never forget forever.:) Of course, Ohisama will also never forget her too. Even though it is only a year, she become one of the most unforgettable members of Hinatazaka. Once again, farewell Kishikun.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Honoka Thanks for your hard work in the group. Best wishes for your future.

10. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    otsukaresama deshita, kishikun!

11. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

It's a shame, she was really starting to mature as a member of the group and she definitely always seemed grateful to be an idol. Definitely a wholesome member who I'll definitely miss.

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    "443 Days" Kishi Honoka fanmade Documentary.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader
    Great documentary video that show a short, yet amazing journey of Kishi-kun as Hinatazaka46 member. Too bad it has no subtitle, but if you understand Japanese, this video has many important things to learn about Kishi-kun, including Kagechan role in her effort to rise and move forward. Mikunin comments also was important as she explain Idol world reality.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1