Kojima Nagisa / 3rd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Jan 8, 2023.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Fl1o02EagAAhirN.jpg

Name: Nagisa Kojima (小島 凪紗)
    Birthday: july 7 of 2005
    Birthplace: Nagano
    Zodiac sign: Cancer
    Blood type: unknown

Introduction Vlog:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 8, 2023
  2. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well...

1. Her laughter and noises are so adorable! I'm sold only by that...
    2. Her red nose and ears are so adorable! I'm sold also by those...
    3. She looks like Oonuma's imouto! Based on how much I like Akipo, I'm sold also by that...
    4. She has the name of my favourite anime character (Nagisa-chan of Clannad). Sold again...
    4. She plays the piano (as I do). Guess what...

Good luck sweet Nagisa!

4. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Promising. She sounds eloquent too.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Wonderful for me to see someone wandering in snowy Nagano, as Memi did in years past. I think the temple was the same one Memi's family used to go to at New Year's, too. Memi's family lives in a town right next to Nagano.

As I saw Nagisa playing, I thought she must really be from Nagano, to be able to keep her hands flexible even in the cold. Just seeing her pick up the snow in her bare hands made me shiver. Yes, a charming girl.

Gen3 is more or less 100% promising, so far. Eager to see these girls more.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I was wondering...it seems she resembles someone I've seen before. Then it dawned on me that this cutie's eyes remind me of a young Tashima Meru from HKT48.

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Meru? I couldn't see it at all, but then I was rewatching the hallway part and... yeah there's something there that makes her look like Meru. Who could have tought? lol
    To me there's something of Kakki/Ikuta in her expressions.. but in the end she'll soon be just Sakura's Nagisa and that is perfect already :chuffed:

She's growing on me... it took a little longer than the others but we are getting there :chuffed:

8. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

After watching omotenashi yesterday, she really resemble Sugai Yuuka. not her face, but her voices, the way she talks and gestures.

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She's one of my favorites among the 3gens (I have a lot). Her eyes, her smile, her attitude. Unique. But I'm not familiar with Meru or Kakki.

I admired her piano playing in the Omotenashikai. That skill is the only similarity to Ikuta, for me.

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Comparing new idols to some idol-queen like Ikuchan is always a risky bet, but thanks to @Philosophy Senpai I got to see Nagisa opening Omothenashikai and... WOW She's good!
    Like really, really, good; and while music is something one can learn and practice, I'm amazed by her easiness on stage.

She looked like she's in her element and happy to be there, which makes me happy too...

I presume she played for large crowds in the past and she has the experience to act and react to fans, but while her skills are incredible, I'm also impressed by her positive attitute.
    So far I saw only few minutes of Omotenashikai during my break, but she already won tons of points with me.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Her interpretation of the Scherzo No.2 Op.31 of Frederic Chopin has been at somewhat slower tempo than what it should have been and was not without some minor mistakes. HOWEVER, she is still a piano student and her level is high (the piece is considered difficult). For me, given the pressure, the venue, the fans, the "what's ahead for the next 3 hours" she did GREAT.

What matters is this: She looked, sounded and behaved like she was absolutely happy for what she's doing! Her aura, posture, smiles and sheer energy WHILE playing the piano (in all occasions she did so) was amazing! This girl is a natural treasure for the group! The fact that her cute little soul was ENJOYING every second on stage made me really happy. The result with Nagisa actually starting the event the way she did, made the event a big success from minute one...

Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/49473?ima=3443&cd=blog

It's Nagisa turn to write the shared blog and the length and the content is SO Nagisa one can't help but smile through it

I used google to translate it so I won't post it here, but I liked the fact she wrote about everything and everyone, and I specially liked the way she mentioned other 3ki members here and there.
    She's someone to keep an eye on for sure :chuffed:

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Seeing Nagisa somehow made me remember Miipan

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Second round for Nagi blog (I'm late :^^;:)
    original one
    https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/49583?ima=5222&cd=blog
    Sakura101 translation
    https://sakurazaka101.com/the-day-when-day-and-night-are-of-the-same-length-2023-03-21/

Much like when she's on stage or on SokoSaku, it's kind of impossible not to smile reading her blog. She has this child-like energy you just can't ignore.
    Also, I'm glad she talks about Marina so kindly and enthusiastically. I don't know if those fans who dislike our captain are still around, but to see 3kis like and respect her may change their mind... who knows?

15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I think we can safely say that Nagisa is definitively the cutie of the 3rd gen.

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nagisa stars in an overwhelming hour of Showroom talk (hers). Lots of impressed Japanese comments.

if the video does not show watch the video here

At the beginning, she is thrilled with how many people are viewing. I believe her highest number of concurrent viewers during the hour was 17,986. Previous 3gen Showrooms this week were: Rika 17,434, Riko 19,917, Reina 17,828). From 2016-17, I remember viewerships in the sixty thousands. Onward and upward. (Note: There is a separate set of higher (but analogous) numbers in the Japanese post linked to; if anyone can explain them to me, I'd appreciate it.)

She was surprised that everyone was calling her "Konnagi". She doesn't seem to hate it, but maybe she prefers "Nagisa."

She points out her new pony tail, saying she was just given it yesterday and that maybe it gives her a refreshing feeling, like a (frolicking) pony.

Boy, can she talk. And smile beautifully. Seems smart and capable and nice. Never at a loss for words.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nagisa in Seventeen magazine:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Wow. Modelling future?

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka