Kojima Natsuki (Nattsun) / 11th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Nattsun is a gem, the Tone Deaf thing even got media coverage <3

2. TeamJaiD

TeamJaiD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka
  3. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Nattsun got featured with Kitarie on Janken Guide 2014

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyone could translate it? (she's even featured as one possible finalist, according to someone).

This thread is kind of dead, which is no good! I expect Nattsun to show off that bikini body! Or would she wear the HGV dress like in the Sousenkyo poster? Would be nice to see her wearing the Kuroi Tenshi attire too.

4. TeamJaiD

TeamJaiD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka
    http://news.dwango.jp/?itemid=10655
    some of that part on this website i think google translte can use for some help
    whatever nattsun will have a lot of bikini from gravure contest in natsu matsuri she got pick from 6 by 7 magazine
    last week nattsun,aya,mizuki,marina,yakarun work for playboy mag release 9/29 and yeah nattsun still have 5 mag remainning
    The Last Thing is Nattsun And Tomu will go to pool together on this week she said it on G+
    it a promise come from this mc http://xxxakaskorpion.tumblr.com/post/95689723236
    I hope we can see some photo from this whatever nattsun aim for champ this year for solo debut lol
    ps.sorry for bad english

5. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Well, dear Nattsun won one match but couldn't make it anyway; she looked stunning though.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  6. TeamJaiD

TeamJaiD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka
    Actualy she won 1 time over shihorin and this is the first time she won in janken HaHa
    Look at this pic she happy very much
    [​IMG]

7. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I was so happy and had high expectations (especially after seeing someone was rooting for her on the Janken Guide).
    Her costume was one of my favorites!

8. TeamJaiD

TeamJaiD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka
    me too, that combine between sexy and cute costume it better than bikini
    and nattsun also said on g+ she like this costume so much
    nattsun explain about this costume with 3 things
    it go very cute with fluffy pink When viewed from the front,
    Sexy back are free When viewed from behind,
    [​IMG]
    When viewed from above ......... (¯ ▽ ¯) ♡
    [​IMG]

9. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    She's such a thoughtful girl for giving fans a complete view [hehe]
    I skipped my workout routine for two days, now this is a motivation to resume it!

10. TeamJaiD

TeamJaiD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka
    No wonder our nattsun got mvp form that suit
    [​IMG]

11. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    What magazine/newspaper is this from? I thought Nattsun's outfits at JKTK14 was only less fan-servicey than Ishida Anna's LOOLOL [they still look good]

12. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I wonder what cup size she is....

13. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Nattsun's updates (attempting to revive her thread).

• Gifs of her in Natsu Matsuri 2014 (She won the Gravure Contest)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    credits: nikopichi48
    • Paruru x Nattsun interactions (141030)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

credit: xxxakaskorpion

• Showcasing her powerful vocals in 'Itoshisa no Accel'
    http://nikopichi48.tumblr.com/post/101756251764/akb48

• Footage of Nattsun and the other members of Team Surprise recording their song.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Nattsun is my second favorite in Team A right now; I'd like to see more people posting here: she's not just a pair of big, beautiful boobs and the Tone Deaf Queen: she seems pretty funny and laidback, her interactions with the rest of Team A are pretty funny and even while sick, she performs (other members do, but I've seen people commenting in other pages that due of her lack of singing skills, she's kind of useless, but I don't think so).

14. TeamJaiD

TeamJaiD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka
    I Think that singing skill is not useless but it character that can make people reconize her and i don't care how people blame about nattsun cause i think i know she still do at her best
    and just hope nattsun don't give up before the result of what she do return to her, Because one of a mobabe before nattsun know she is the senbatsu of team surprise
    she said around "she think whatever with her on akb48 or not , akb48 will not change and she don't know what way she can try sry for this"
    The time that i read translate of this mobame my heart so fell, i think she send this because of she didn't get in any set of 38th single
    When i watch that ambulance PV i suddenly know why she send that mobame Nattsun should be 1 of that set
    whatever i stiil support her at all cost. i know she go so far with this takahashi team A and still going
    looking back to umeda team B she just only under and the 4th row of team song but now in Takahashi team A
    she is the main member of stage A5 and become to around center of 3th row in team song when that team have a lot of popular members

ps. sry for bad english again
    ps2. she alway got sick she didn't post on G+ for 2 days,i don't know she will perform this evening stage or not

15. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    I enjoy Nattsun & see her EVERYWHERE after getting into Bekotan awhile back. Let me just say, Nattsun was stealing the spotlight on that show away from Karen. Nattsun & her genki attitude certainly made a splash on me & others, so much so that I think she'll probably rank next year. Her MCs are well liked & she's getting pushed in all the right areas.

As for her singing skills...my oshimen is one of the best singers in AKB & my NGZK-oshi is objectively the best singer in NGZK46...but I don't hold Nattsun's lack of talent in one area against her? I do think that Nattsun is a Variety Queen. She is entertaining & makes people laugh. Her comedic timing is on point for her humor style. She just needs more variety show appearances to shine :D

Also, she's hit the physical look sweet spot [in the same way Sakura has? Where Sakura was super awkward looking forever, but now she's getting gravure spreads every month it seems], so I expect Nattsun's gravure career to help bolster her into 2015 SSK ranking.

16. TeamJaiD

TeamJaiD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka
    Just I Said I'm really glad to know you guy enjoy for whatever nattsun do, no matter what just 2 people here
    Really thank you so much , here is a pic of reward for top100 nattsun ranking on akb48 rhythm game
    [​IMG]

17. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    It feels really good to see such comments made about Nattsun. For the longest time I felt like I was almost the only one supporting her in the international community, so I'm glad to see that she's getting the attention of more people recently.
    Even though I "officially" oshihened, Nattsun is still one of my fav members, I even consider her my Woshi with Maki. My head would explode if I had to choose between one of them.
    As it has been mentioned earlier, Team A is where she grew the most and she has turned into a core and indispensable member of the Team, unlike when she was totally invisible in Team B. (and don't even start with that godforsaken Team Unknown).
    I'm really hopping her popularity will keep rising and she'll finally rank this year (or maybe in 2016).

18. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    I always liked Nattsun, but I must admit that while in Team B I wouldn't pay much attention to her, precisely because she was so invisible (and she ended up getting stuck in units I didn't like), but I would always be eagerly looking to the PVs where she would be and such :) I'm glad she's getting way more attention now and that she's doing good in Team A (and she's in Kuroten, I love that unit hahah)

19. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Wonderful! I missed to see new comments in this thread (hadn't commented myself either due of focusing on Tomu/seeing lack of activity) - makes me really happy to see you guys expressing such positive feelings abour Nattsun. I'm hopeful great things will be awaiting for her.

[​IMG]

I started to notice her after she got shuffled into Team A, because as many of you already mentioned, she was invisible in Team B (with the exception of Romance Kenjuu, which was the PV where she stood out the most imo). She really stands out among the other members, it's a great balance of abilities with all of them - maybe this is a bit biased, since it's my favorite Team.

And she has Amina's lines in the group songs (A5th at least) and considering she's my former kami....makes it better.

20. TeamJaiD

TeamJaiD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka
    Now I concern about Nattsun healthy don't even month ago she got sick again with can't perform today and didn't update anything on G+ for 3 days
    Hopefully Nattsun will get well soon
    [​IMG]