Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm always so torn after the prelims. For the girls I support that did well I wanna believe that the prelims are an accurate representation of what their actual rank is gonna look like but then for girls that didn't do well, I don't like this at all...

But there's always girls who don't rank in prelims or have really low results and rise higher up. Former Team K Captain Miichan didn't rank in the prelims last year at all and her final result was 19th with 34k votes. So I believe Komi's fans can get her higher up there too!

I'm personally the type of person who waits to see how the prelims turn out. I only have so many votes (really just like a handful) and although that small number of votes might not even make a difference, I wait to see where my favourites rank and then distribute them according to who's doing worst

2. Empat8

Empat8 Kenkyuusei

Komi just cried on showroom earlier..

3. Enreik

Enreik Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    It may not be much but hopefully my 2 votes helps her out in the end.

• Like Like x 2
  4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just got my holiday money and I'm reaaaaally considering buying some more Teacher Teacher copies on buyee for Komi.... I really should be saving my money but hearing that she cried makes my stomach twist :(

5. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Thank you so much! With Komiyama Haruka campaign + my money I got 34 votes with CDs. Before the preliminaries I only used the vote I got from AKB48 mail app. After the preliminaries I was so sad and I used 10 votes that I already had!

I saw it and I was so sad ;__; She was doing her best and the results were worst than last year. ;_; I can understand her feelings..

THANK YOU! Each vote counts!!

CDs on buyee are really expensive.... It hurts a lot... If you have a friend in Japan you can ask him/her a japanese mobile phone. I did it with a friend and I got a vote from AKB48 mail app (only 324 yen) and she only had to call a number that app said.

And Sakuraism is selling votes in Stage48. Only 800 yen! It's cheap too! I think buyee should be the last option ;_;

• Like Like x 2
  6. ryuzetsu123

ryuzetsu123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Can anyone share video showroom komi last night?

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

7. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Video of prelim announcement:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    One thing to note is that Kojimako ranked a little below her, so hopefully in the end result they both rank high(I really hope that Komi makes it top 16)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av24161820?from=search&seid=8536375370341314487
    [Warning] lots of sad feelings will be brought on when watching this, I'm so torn and wish I could vote more for her but I don't have much money but will be going to Japan later this year so I'll be looking into Japanese phones for next year

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    That was painful to watch. :cold:
    I'm glad that a lot of people here are voting for Komi! Let's do our best voting 'cause that's all we can do for her. :cry2:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Komi looking at her rank :(
    1.jpg

this year other than the top 5 everything else is unpredictable,hopefully she gets her best result this year if not senbatsu
    already voted 40 times today,will vote the rest tomorrow and i'm planning on even getting more votes since i'm getting my pay tomorrow

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    how come Komi is never cast in Majisuka?
    she wasn't in Season 5 either

11. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I remember she was an extra in season 5(?) in one of the fight, i think she would be perfect for Majisuka(especially now with the looks she gives). she was only in cabasuka but i don't remember much of her there, maybe it was due to stages or something?

Also:
    http://dragons.jp/news/2018/18060201.html
    Fukuoka Seina is doing the ceremonial first pitch for Chiba Lotte game, and Komiharu is going to be there for support on June 5th!

12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she performed at Music station and Buzz rhythm
    on Buzz Rhythm she was in 2nd row and had a lot of shots so check it out,sadly not a lot of Komi on Msta performance

13. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Anyone could translate it? I understand something but not all...
    DeveaSrVMAAC_gq.jpg

It's about: If tomorrow you were not an AKB member what would you do?

First Komiharu explained what she did the past years (important things) and then what she would do!

In January 2025 she put she wants to get married! jaja

Source: https://twitter.com/daikmanbringit/status/1003139893151727616

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm praying someone is recording Komi's instagram live stream because she's speaking so much English compared to usual. It's really adorable because you can tell she's really struggling with it [hehe]

"Hello. I am Komiyama Haruka.... Haruka Komiyama. Ninteen. Nineteen? Nineteen... years! Kyuu-juu *shows the number with her hands*. Japanese Idol. [Japanese] Wow so many foreign comments!" :cute: She's the cutest

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I enjoyed a lot today's SHOWROOM and Insta live!! I think it's because of me that she decided to do Insta live because I kept asking during the whole SHOWROOM if she would do Insta live jajaja
    I think she needs to do more Insta live. It's the key to get a lot of followers in a short period of time!

Look at my numbers:
    Before she does today's Insta live --> 96.225 folloers.
    After she did Insta Live (after 33 minutes) --> 96.509 followers.
    284 followers in 33 minutes! That's a lot! She would reach 100.000 followers very fast!

She was surprised when I said that I voted 30 times for her from Spain! ♥ And she sang a part of the chorus of Nekkoya! (Produce 48). She said she supports Ichikawa Manami!

And NEWS she said in SHOWROOM!. Because of her goal of 16th position she decided that tomorrow (June 4th) will send 16 mobames. So if you have Komiharu's mobame you will get 16 messages in one day!! Remember, if you have paypal you can get her mobame for 324 yen!

------
    In today's handshake event, Ichigochanzu did their own perfomance!
    Dew3h3QU8AANjG7.jpg

One of the songs:
    https://twitter.com/HEARTSTATION648/status/1003225653464915968

-----
    I voted for Komiharu 6 times from AKB48 Group Mail App! I used a japanese phone number from a friend she is in Japan. With mail and Mobile is more difficult and we need more things than only a japanese phone number. So if someone has the opportunity please vote Komiharu!! Only 1620 yen (like a CD) for 6 VOTES!
    akb.jpg ske.jpg nmb.jpg hkt.jpg ngt.jpg stu.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  16. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

For some reason, I find it absolutely adorable when any of the idols try to speak English. But when I am in a Japanese or Chinese restaurant and I attempt to speak to the waitresses with my pathetic knowledge of their languages, it doesn't seem cute----at all. I just feel stupid and assume they are laughing at me.:(

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm glad to see the money we put in is being put to good use [hehe]

I wonder if she would have liked to participate too? I'm still curious how they actually selected the members.

If anyone's laughing at you, then they're the stupid ones. In my experience, it's usually the people who don't speak a foreign language that will laugh at you. And if they can only speak one language and you're making an effort at learning a second or third language, then who's really the one who should be laughed at? Don't get discouraged! :1st:

• Like Like x 4
  18. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    An intellectual, 15th gen power!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Different angle of the performance

still haven't found any videos from her insta live or showroom

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

her insta viewers will probably never vote for her, since some of them don't even know who she is
    but it's the same for any of the other members when i see them go live on insta

20. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Komiharu wants instagram followers because that's what all girls want, but she's also been promoting how to vote for herself on the platform as well a couple days ago:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BjcbJXMhRe2/?taken-by=komiharu_official
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjcf7ZRhzE2/?taken-by=komiharu_official
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BjljmQ1B_fj/?taken-by=komiharu_official
    Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 6.55.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 7.07.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 7.07.26 PM.png
    She even commented to some fans when they asked which member to choose for mobame( Komiharu being a homie and promoting other members from sister groups)
    Her response to fans for them:
    AKB→私(iconic)
    SKE→北川綾巴さん
    NMB→白間みるさん
    HKT→神志那結衣さん
    NGT→中井りかちゃん
    STU→田中こうこちゃん

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1