Stage Komiyama Team K [RESET] (2018/07/06 - 2022/04/06)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Apr 1, 2018.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I'd say that being 'same old RESET' is a praise. Was following a lot of Japanese SNS, and people were saying that this easily match the original Oshima K. It was K of the old day back again.

2. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    What did you expect? All teams wearing the same costumes as before and do the exact same while Team K would have a brand new RESET? Nah, they're just too lazy for that.
    I remember a while ago someone called the current AKB a cover group of the past, and yeah I guess so.
    K is still the best for me though, my oshis Komi and Mako centered their units and I'm glad. I love Ikumi and Manami too so was happy that they were in the same unit, although THEY WOULD SUIT KISEKI MUCH BETTER.
    Also we had our little Yahagi in the Zenza so I can say that I got what I expected. Nothing more, nothing less.
    The MVP is Miichan though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

The girls were good. My gripe was with the presentation of the stage. There's nothing fresh and exciting about it. Maybe cause we've seen RESET sooooooo many times.

Did you watch the new stages put up by A and 4?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I am bad at remembering costume so I am not going to put a definite on this, but I get impression from twitter that a few were 'new' (as in, was not the same as old RESET). Esp. the one for Kanojo in naremasu ka.

And from what I gathered from member SNS and, especially, mobame, there seems to be a re-interpretation of emotion and facial expression in almost all songs, and that's what is actually hold up the Shonichi (I am getting a feeling that it was at Mako request). But I guess that doesn't really stand out in LOD. I have never been to their theatre so I cannot really comment on this.

5. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    if this use double center Mako-Naru, how many member in the front line? 5 or 6?
    center for unit song is in front line, right?

6. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    I’m pretty the front line is: Mako, Naru, Komi, Tomu, Yui, Nanami and Miichan(?)

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Guys !
    This stage very first performance was Akimoto K

• Like Like x 1
  8. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Yeah, sorry about that. I got this picture (from the documentary) in my head that Yuko was asking the then-Team K about their opinion.

9. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

the front line changing in every song but mostly they do with Mako, Naru, Komi, Yamada and Yokoyui cmiiw

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    These are the positions for team songs:

Akimoto Sayaka > Muto Tomu
    Itano Tomomi > Kojima Mako
    Uchida Mayumi > Yasuda Kana
    Umeda Ayaka > Fujita Nana
    Oshima Yuko > Kuranoo Narumi
    Ono Erena > Yamada Nanami
    Kikuchi Ayaka > Mogi Shinobu
    Tanabe Miku > Nakano Ikumi
    Nakatsuka Tomomi > Ichikawa Manami
    Nito Moeno > Yokoyama Yui
    Nonaka Misato > Muto Orin
    Fujie Reina > Yumoto Ami
    Matsui Sakiko > Shinoguchi Hinana
    Minegishi Minami > Minegishi Minami
    Miyazawa Sae > Komiyama Haruka
    Yonezawa Rumi > Oda Erina

I thought it was a really, really good performance. In particular the opening 4 songs were extremely powerful. UHHO was great with the girls jumping and stomping all over the place. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of this Team K.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    still no schedule for next performance?
    i wonder who's gonna be Naru's under.. looking her performance in the shonichi, Naru looks so powerful and energic..
    is there someone in the bench who looks like that? the closer maybe Yokomichi but i doubt they gonna make her as Naru's under

12. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I would say that next stage has very high probability of being Mako's seitansai. It is long overdue now (compared to ALL previous years, as they all has happened between SSK Prelim and SSK Result day). That is, if Mako is scheduled to participate on that day, lol.

(Though I'd prefer seitansai on Yoshimasa stage w/ Naachan)

13. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Yahagi Moeka.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    A and 4 had new costumes.

4's were worse than the old ones.

Some of the costumes did have a "new" feel, but I haven't watched RESET as many times as some people. Maybe I should go back and watch some older performances...

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  15. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Those were either the same original costumes or identical copies of the old ones. They were not changed in the slightest.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    In the past they moved someone up to center and had an under take that girl's spot instead.

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Done watching.
    Overall, I like it.
    Lots of energy in the 1st 4 songs, the K-power is back, evn though some girls's positions are questionable. Hinana in the gorilla role for Uh oh uhoho is a really weird choice.
    as for th units parts, it's balanced, but I feel some girls are not really putting their feel in.

And for the bad.
    I think most of the girls while fitting the stage look out of place. I believe this is due to the fact that the stage was written for the 2009 shuffle line up in mind.
    Really,I wish these will be the last ever revival and Aki-p will create some original songs that fit the girls more.

• Like Like x 3
  18. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    I wanted them to at least perform Shuuden no Yoru since A also did Romantic Junbichuu. Well they didn't. :S

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I can only imagine that the people saying that were suffering from wishful thinking or something. I watched the Shonichi and a 2015 Reset stage back to back, the 2015 stage had Jurina, Haruppi, Yuihan, Rie, Wasamin, Tano, Aigasa et al, the new team just doesn't compare.

Also, aside from Mako, Komi and Mogi the new K isn't a pretty team.

That's the impression I got too. for Kanojo the red costumes looked like they had a brighter red in them but that might be just because the old LODs were broadcast on potatovision and everything looked slightly murky. Also back in 2015 a couple of the girls had the waistcoats zipped up while in 2018 they were all unzipped but yeah otherwise everything looked exactly the same.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The 2015 Team K was ... not exactly a fan favorite. If anything it drove off most of the Team K oshis left, and it's not what he said people were comparing it to.

Well yeah, hence why this is such a huge improvement [hehe]

I'm confused, what does Komi have to do with it being pretty? And, what does being pretty have to do with "easily matching the original [Akimoto] K"? They had some good looking members, but their draw was their fierceness and energy.

That said, there's a lot of good looking girls besides the two you listed. Odaeri, Ikumin, Tomu, Kanabun, Yokochan. Naru, Orin, and Nanami are cute, though calling them "pretty" might be stretching it a little.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2