Kosaka Nao (Kosakana) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    NOOO!!! They finally broke up!!!:( Otake, you...!!! And, there is a member who is going to kill...Waka...or...Nao?!:shock: :rofl:
    Sayonara Wakabayashi-san...

if the video does not show watch the video here
    credit to uploader:1st:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao with shiori kubo in seventeen ( june - july issue)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nao selected Aisubeki Ashita, Isshun to Isshou wo
    Of Greeeen for MTV campaign #alonetogether

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Vulpix nao

Vulpix nao Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NaoVulpix
    Let's overcome Corona! Method of relieving stress by Kosakana!

[​IMG]

Kosakana & Seventeen readers can't meet with friends and loved ones, can't go out to play, can't join club activities, so we're really stressed. The ST models and readers have heard many things about how to relieve that stress! The ST model that will teach you this time is Kosaka Nao! Please use it as a reference.

1) Anyway, Kosakana is crazy about game!
    "Once I forget the time and play as many games as I want, I will feel refreshed! But be careful not to overdo it..!"

2) Kosakana's sense of accomplishment with Jigsaw puzzle
    "Right now, I don't even go to school, so I don't have many opportunities to concentrate, so if I stimulate my brain by doing puzzles, my concentration will increase and I can feel the accomplishment and relieve myself!".

3) Kosakana's sweets making is fun
    "If you make it by hand, it feels warmer and will taste better, even if you don't usually spend a lot of time making sweets. It's recommended because it increases both girls' strength and the pleasure of making. I think I feel happy eating what I made!"

via ST-channel apps:
    https://st-channel.jp/news/10736

• Like Like x 3
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao's blog
    Translated by @theblueslope

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Everyone, what have you been doing during these times? I've been spending my time from doing things I usually do to things that I usually don't. But at the end of the day, I've been spending my time on anime and manga the most I guess..."

"On mobame, I've been showing my anime and manga fever to my heart's content... (lol) I don't think I've talked about it much on the blof before, so I'd like to use this opportunity ot talk about it."

"To be honest, I've always liked anime since middle school, but I thought that maybe I was just going through my puberty... However, I found it hard to tell the people around me, that "I *really* love anime!!". (I guess I'm the closeted type?)"

"But when I started to do activities as an idol, I thought I should be honest and frank about what I actually like to make use of it as my 'appeal' to promote myself. So then I started to talk about how I really love Detective Conan and Haikyuu on mobame,
    and received replies of people who can relate to it, saying that they love those too (><)(><) and so, I'm really glad that those could be used as topics for conversations with others too. I guess from there on, it's become less embarrassing for me somehow ( ¨̮ )( ¨̮ )"

"And these days I get more and more hooked with anime and manga! So it's gotten to the point where I love not only anime and manga, but also the seiyuus. Every time I watch something, I'd look up the seiyuus whose voice/role I'm interested in, then I watch the series they are/were also a seiyuu in. (And thanks to THAT, I've become really particular in the voice casts (lol)) I've always wanted to do this, going from the anime -> manga, or going from the manga -> anime (˙꒳˙ )"

"Feels like I've created my own safe space like this! Or something like discovering and accepting a new part of myself? Maybe... By the way, what I'm watching right now: BNHA
    Attack on Titan
    Gleipnir
    Shogeki no Soma
    Fire Force
    Daiya no A"

In addition to her (worryingly) fast descent into becoming a recluse anime otaku, Nao mentioned that stretching your body can help with the stress youve accumulated during the quarantine
    "In the first place, I have a rather stiff body, so I've been doing it every day for a month now (though of course I skip a day every now and then...) but my body's been feeling lighter because of it! Plus I've been sitting for such a prolonged time, To the point where it shocked me how it felt like I'm stuck to the chair (lol).

" I'd usually stretch while fiddling with my phone, watching video game streams, or listening to music! When you feel like your body has gotten dull, try to stretch to feel refreshed!"

Nao mentioned that she has loved preparing desserts since she was in elementary school.

[​IMG]

(Tofu donuts prepared by nao)

"I want to tell you about a strange behavior of mine that I've had for years (lol) I like to test and challenge my sense of balance, by that I mean I'm good at keeping things in-balance, even things that are usually rather easy to topple off!"
    "For example, I can put three golf balls on top of each other. So whenever I'm at home and I spot some things on my desk that I can try to put in line, I'd spontenously line them up. The other day, changes that I got from a vending machine were still in my pocket , so then I lined them up on my desk, like a domino. As I did it so carefreely without much thinking put into it, from the perspective of an outsider, I must've looked like I've lost it."

[​IMG]

(Picture from Dasada instagram)

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1256874367578849281?s=20

Nao's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/33620?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 6
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Seventeen instagram

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_9oVftBsnv/

Making of the photoshoot of nao and shiori

Nao with happy aura costume in unis on air

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nao really loves to balance things :).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
  6. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    It's so weird that a year ago I was grumbling about her being centre all the time and how I hadn't been wowed by her - and she's one of my favourites now. Just totally won me over. She's fantastic.

• Like Like x 4
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The 4th episode of Nao x Wakabayashi. Nao's lil' sis, Hinano, finally make a move for what Waka-chan has done to Nao...:(

credit to uploader

• Like Like x 3
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    She is not the only ambassador. On that tweet, it only said that the mysterious eye image they used before was Naochan.
    According to the Hinatazaka official website, Hinatazaka is appointed as the ambassador for this brand/product. So, it will be all members/Hinatazaka group.
    Source:
    https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/news/detail/O00063?ima=0000

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes, you are right i fixed it

Acuvue poster with nao

EZa3V6gU8AAKCLa.jpg

11. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Nice pun on being able to focus [hehe]

12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao in the magazine ribbon
    (July issue)

[​IMG]

magazine tv station

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Seventeen website

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nao was #9 in a survey of The Most promising pretty teenager actress conducted by the website rankingoo.net,where participated 9,324 women and men between 10 and 60 years.

Most promising pretty teenager actress top 10

#1 Minami Hamabe (2,277 votes)

#2 Kara Kiyohara (848 votes)

#3 Hikaru Takahashi (399 votes)

#4 Suzu Yamanouchi (375 votes)

#5 Mori Nana (373 votos)

#6 Hiyori Sakurada (288 votes)

#7 Hikari Kuroki (286 votes)

#8 Mayu Yamaguchi (277 votes)

#9 Nao Kosaka (270 votes)

#10 Yuki Yagi (241 votes)

Source:
    https://rankingoo.net/articles/actor/20200528/4

• Like Like x 4
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao's blog
    Credits to @theblueslope

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"It has come to that time of the year again... yes, the rainy season - my natural enemy. The temperature gets all humid, it will then get your hair everywhere and undo your bangs. Every year I'd pray for the rainy season to never come...!"

"But the weather isn't something you can change on a whim. But also, me praying for the rainy season to never come in a way is a limited-time, yearly event. If you're Asui Tsuyu-chan, feel free to join me in this. (Referencing anime again - sorry for this.)"

nao talked about her appearance on the ribon magazine and her interview on asahi shinbun so ill skip until her P.S writing at the end "It turned into a fairly serious blog... I'm not sure what to do with this fairly serious atmosphere of this blog post, how to switch out of it, and there's something about my writing today... like it's different from the usual. (lol) Though it's not like I was recently influenced by anything. But it's just that - for some reason everything doesn't seem to be coming together..."

"Unusually enough, I received a lot of questions on how much time did it take for me to write a blog post. It takes almost an hour each time. To be precise, this blog took me an hour and 7 minutes to write. ... it's an hour and 9 minutes now. And I'd write before I sleep."

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1272484883475005440?s=20

Nao's blog

https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/34339?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 4
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Seventeen ( august issue)

rps20200701_011759.jpg

006VyeSLly1ggarlnibvfj309g0d311x.jpg

Nao with ayaka yamamoto

006VyeSLly1ggas13e75rj30g10aptpe.jpg

rps20200701_013535.jpg

rps20200701_013511.jpg

Unpublished photos in Bubka (august issue)

rps20200701_013125.jpg

rps20200701_013206.jpg

rps20200701_013234.jpg

rps20200701_013303.jpg

rps20200701_013319.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 6
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao talked about her new haircut in her blog.

Translated by @theblueslope

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"I've been in the mood for some bagels, but even though I could just make some myself, I want ones from the store. The ones with fillings and stuffings are good too. But I love the safer plain ones."

(she cut her hair and she's reported that on her message app)

"Surprisingly enough, the length of my hair was warmly-received by staff, members, and others alike - I'm so relieved! I've cut my hair short a few times already before, but...I was never really sure if it would even look good on me. So hearing words of encouragement like, "Hey, that looks nice!" from others made me feel so glad. The time I have to spend on drying my hair is cut by a good half when my hair is shorter!"

"It's overall so much easier to manage. So I think I'll keep the length for the time being! (...) Lately at night, I'd spend the time before sleep doing those exercises you can do on bed while reading books.

"Due to the new work circumstances as we started our activities once more, our pastimes in the dressing room have changed a bit too. Up till now, I'd spend the time either fiddling with my phone, spacing out, or chatting with others..."

"But lately I've been reading books whenever I've got the time for it! ( ¨̮ ) The other day I had two hours of free time in the make-up room and I spent it all on reading. It's gotten to the point where I've been told, "Lately all you've been doing is reading" (˙꒳˙ )"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1283751210349027328?s=20

Nao's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/34799?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Here's the covers (the second one is exclusive to Lawson stores):

Edb482GUcAMdVww.jpg Edb4-dOUYAE6OQW.jpg

(Source: https://twitter.com/BLTTV/status/1285489391075393536?s=20)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen: