LinLin

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Naomi, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Morning Musume hasn't had many fans for a while now, not because Yossie left the group (and she definitely wasn't the most "popular" member when she was in the group, either.).

2. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

^hmm yeah you right

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I like Linlin a lot more than I like Junjun *hides*

Her smile is so infectious!

4. Naomi

Me too. I think I'm the only person who doesn't like Junjun. *hides*

5. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    While fairly insignificant, Yossie leaving probably had an effect on the female fan population- I'd say 3/4 of the girls I saw at Yossie's grad had purple (Yossie) tshirts on. A couple even approached me to ask about the fact that I was wearing the purple shirt, too :lol:

One thing I haven't been a fan of with the introduction of LL Cool J is that many people pick either LinLin or JunJun. Why can't we like them both? It always seems to be one or the other... (I 'prefer' Lin² over Jun², but Jun² always manages to amuse me when I watch her play up)

6. Naomi

Wow. I wonder who has the biggest female fanbase in H!P? I know Aya has a lot of female fans...

I...don't...know. I'm starting to like Junjun more and I already like Linlin, so someday, I might like them both. XD

7. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Well, as an offhand comparison, there were a lot more female fans at the Nagoya Elder Club Winter '07 concert than there were at the Wonderful Hearts one the next day. The ages were higher, too- WH had mainly young-teens, while EC had more around the "average age" of wota, 20s-30s.

Of the shows I saw in 2006, I'd say Melon Kinenbi and Country Musume had the most female fans at their concerts, upwards of 1/3 of the crowd, possibly more. Berryz had maybe 10% or less. Not much different at their show in '07, same as C-ute. Morning Musume had maybe 20%, with lots of wota-girls (of particular note was a Risa fangirl behind me in Nagoya, she could've screamed the house down with her cheers :lol: ). Maybe upwards of 1/3 for Yossie's grad.

It should be noted that girls tend to sit in the Family and General seats, so it's hard to spot them down in the FC/Arena seats where I always go. :p The ones who are down there can hold their own in the wota-pit, though.

8. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Well for me I just don't like Linlin. ;)
    Really has nothing to do with them being some kind of "pair"
    I just fell in love with Junjun and disliked Linlin.
    Well didn't dislike Linlin right away, in the beginning I liked both girls (but still Junjun a bit more) but then around the release of Onna ni Sachi Are, Linlin started to annoy me.

9. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

I don't like either :p

10. lunacat

lunacat Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Lin Lin <3

11. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

omedetou little Linlin ^^

12. Naomi

I'm really late, but happy birthday, Linlin! <3

13. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I just had to say that Linlin (or the 2 seconds of her) in Resonant Blue PV were awesome! Although she looks more like Ayaka now with her new wavy hair...

It's not that I dislike Junjun, but I just can't see what everyone thinks it's so great about her... she's only okay at dancing and singing, she looks cute sometimes, and some other times she looks like she could kill you... but I'll shut up before the crazy Junjun hordes come and slaughter me XD

14. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

:evil: :!: :twisted:

hehe, just kidding, people are entitled to their own opinion...I respect that some people don't like Junjun and I respect those who likes Linlin, even though I don't. ;)

Well sometimes it's hard to define why you like a certain person/artist/member. Junjun is just special to me, not so much her voice, not so much her dancing, because I liked her before I was really able to see that. I just like Junjun for who she is, funny, weird and cute. <3

But overall I really hope that both Junjun and Linlin gets more lines in upcoming Morning Musume releases.

15. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    [​IMG]

I ordered a few of those custom hellopro winter '08 photobooks last month, and had them delivered to a friend in Japan. My Linlin PB was personally autographed!!! However... it was made out to my friend instead of me! XD

(When filling out the form to buy the books, you enter your name in hiragana, kanji, and romaji fields. I used my friends name for the first two (for the delivery address), and my name for the romaji, so my name would be printed in the book (which it was). Unfortunately the autograph was based off the hiragana field instead...)

16. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    ^ She has quite a cute signature :shock:

Kinda cool too....a butterfly looking thing. I want a signature as cool as that (actually, I need to make a signature) :shifty:

17. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

LinLin! <3