TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 5 (2015/08/24 - 2015/10/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jul 17, 2015.

1. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Do a spinoff of the kojimako / Naanya characters, mg5 is a rip off of underbelly anyway and they did a spinoff of that story later on but from the prospective of side characters...

Ittd work, and no indons or NOT English as a first language subbing it either.. 5 was ruined for me after aidol pulled out....

It's just a piss-poor effort from all involved..

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  2. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

They're probably trying to expand the "universe". I mean, there's a whole wealth of stories about the current (living and deceased) characters waiting to be told. That stage play featuring Gekikara was really cool. I'd love to see what happened to Black after graduation.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I wonder if the stage play about Black will be about how she ended up having a baby and taking care of her child?

4. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well apparently Aki-P planned to do another season :)

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sorry for my bad english because english is not my 1st english .

Is aki-p really gave a hint that he'll make s6 after what he did on s5 ?

Fyi , i just finished watched s4 and s5 a few weeks ago .. I never have interest on mg after big dissapointed on mg3 .

My 1st tought about s4 is not really bad , even lot of people say that they make s4 to be really like s1 , in the end the result is not really bad imho .

1. Sakura which plotted to take maeda place is good imho , even sakura motivation to reach the top is more rational for me than maeda's .

2. Rappapa 4 heavenly queens +sado s1 vs Rapppapa 4heavenly queens s4 . S4 heavenly queens are very interesting , but S1+Sado is Legend .

3. Yuko [vs] Salt : paruru maybe have a really bad acting , but at least i really like how they make that Salt character . Even you'll never saw how badass yuko in s1 , but u got a very badass salt on s4 ending . But without offense , yuko have a bigger name and more talent in acting than paruru . But the point are both of yuko and salt are nice .

MG s5 .

Im ok if they want kill lot of character , because some of death moment can make the story more interesting . but in s5 , i saw they killed all the chara just like they want achieve "kill them all" policy .

I think if they want ressurect the main chara at mg s6 .. The plot will be really very weird .. After the good start from beginning at s4 .. It becomes totall massacre on s5 ..

in someway i really hope when they make new story continued from mg s4 as sakura as the mc , they used same plot which is salt and the others not graduated yet , yankee royam rumble fight majijo vs gekioko vs yabakune . And at last give some space for maeda , center , nezumi , team hormone , yuko's rappapa+sado , maeda's rappapa to came out as cameo . Thats my dream which was totally impossible with almost all mc on s1/s2 alrd graduated

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

And truth that know only Akigod ... Cam or not, and I don't think suicide now, even I put that there...

Sorry about that joke about Hamlet...

7. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    I reallly liked these characters too, probably more so than team hormone.... but as Holly once said in Red Dwarf "everybody's dead dave" so a "6" is gonna have to be a spin off prequil or tie-in between 4-5 too even work... anything new is gonna be a potential "3" and that sucked fucking ass balls

The best option would be to do one set inbetween 4-5 as Ricchan wouldn't come back and we can see the story of how Sakura is now aloud to walk around willy-nilly in the "new" Rappapa HQ and various other things like how TKMN has gone from pauper to gangbanger hahahaha

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  8. dunkindonato

^
    In season 4, Sakura defeated every member of Rappapa except Salt. That's why she became the Vice President. Think Sado from the original and you'll get the picture. I don't even think she's one of the four queens (someone correct me on that), since Vice Presidents never were (Sado and Maeda).

9. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    yeah but their all bum buddies now, that wouldn't of happend overnight.... theres a good 3 months (im guessing thats the "summer holiday" length in the nippon?) of missing story they could wring out of it....

i want to see more of Kamisori & Zombie, it seems they were written out the story entirely playing side fiddle with
    Team Hinabe ...

10. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    But wasn't Otabe the vice president in MG4 before Sakura showed up?

11. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    ^ Otabe is announced as 4heavenly queens at s4 , but she take 'look-like sado' role in s4 as the most respectable member in s4 . Cmiiw

Imho , i'm kinda agree if they want make s6 as other universe as "what if s5 moment never happen" .

But if they just ressurect s5 chara or pretend to continue the story of s5 , probably it will be another "3" and it will be sucks i think .

They make a good start in s4 .. Like they try to improve the story which basenon s1 , for example ,

- i'm very like how they end s4 , epic battle between salt and sakura , it shows like they want give us a hint for a long time an unswared question

We can find the answer indirectly by watching the end of s4 imho .

Anw is there any hint that show maybe they will start s6 on this autumn ?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. dunkindonato

In-universe, that's just the way Majijo works. You climb up the stairs, beat up you could beat - or be beaten. Defeat a Queen, you can take her place. Defeat the top and the world is yours, until you get beaten yourself, that is. Since Sakura defeated all of them bar Salt, it makes sense that the other Queens would have to give way. Even Gekikara deferred to Otabe because she was chosen by Maeda who was chosen by Yuko. The girls are generally loyal to whoever is on top, with the probable exception of Season 1 where the Queens genuinely cared for their leader.

In real life, it's an idol show. :whistle:

Like what @CrssA said, Otabe was announced in 4 as a Queen. But it doesn't really matter that much anymore where in Rappapa she ends up. She can be in-charge or second in command at will and the others usually defer to her anyway (seniority helps). In Season 5, she rotates roles depending on the situation. Heck, she didn't even protest Katsuzetsu's take-over, maybe because Sakura failed to take charge as she should have.

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are I like or dislike for 6 season it's not easy question. But what building them used that school? Or wherever it is?

14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    im not sure i can like the 6 season if they pretend to continue from s5 .. since ending of s5 show us that maybe there will never be a s6 ..

15. dunkindonato

^
    Not really. The likely scenario is "same old faces cast into new roles".

16. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Black (Yukirin from seasons 1 and 2) is getting a stage play, so no, I personally don't think MajiGaku's getting killed off even after MG5. Either we'll go back in time to S1-S2 materials ("what happened at the school between seasons 2 and 4") or there'll be a total renewal through some really silly plot (rebuilding the school after the MG5 massacre with a new cast of characters, moving to a new school with MG as a legendary one others aspire to be like, etc).

17. dunkindonato

^
    I'd prefer the latter. The matter of the school's status was left hanging. I was hoping that the "bonus episode" in the Blu-Ray would at least address that, but I haven't heard anything about it so probably not. Every member of Rappapa is dead (except one, and she wasn't even part of the massacre) and that sort of elevates them to myth.

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Ferf. In my opinion that is not guns. But... Well... New school which idolize Majijo?
    Or... Can be made it at tells story of that one.. Maybe cam school and shocked that there idolize Majijo. And of course, president of that school asking her thinks at Majijo.... ?

Nah... I have been feeling and... I can't tell it yet official...

19. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    there is no ending for season 6 to continue on... everybody is fkn dead....

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    tbh, S5 reset Majijo back to a clean slate. They can start anew, a new story with new characters.
    Of course, there's always the S3 that they left open ended could be continued anytime (Still my fav season, for it's story and the pioneer for Majijo's dynamic fighting cinematography)