Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    One of Jurina's biggest fansites "Jyu t'aime" is closing down.
    They are Korean based and has done lots of notable things such as birthday gifts, pd48 support props, and korean subway billboard for Jurina.
    I can't read korean so i can't translate it, but if anyone is able to please do.
    Its sad to see such an influential fansite to close down...

Lead up tweets to the closure
    https://twitter.com/mj970308net/status/1009181203793137667
    https://twitter.com/mj970308net/status/1009181917776732160
    https://twitter.com/mj970308net/status/1009190516053835777
    https://twitter.com/mj970308net/status/1009262066538967041
    https://twitter.com/mj970308net/status/1011971381158768641
    https://twitter.com/mj970308net/status/1009262066538967041
    https://twitter.com/mj970308net/status/1011977253968752640
    https://twitter.com/mj970308net/status/1011981440454569984

Sceenshots in case tweet gets deleted
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    @ant I don't speak Korean but I used Google Translate on the Tweets (including the long apology that was posted as an image) and it seems that the person running the account spread some false information about Sakura and that's why they apologized and are closing the account. I would be interested to hear more from someone who speaks Korean and/or knows what actually happened though.

3. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    Yeah, that's what i understood as well.
    Hopefully someone here can fully translate it correctly.

4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Mnet is uploading individual Nekkoya videos. Here is Jurina's:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 7
  5. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

Her smile always warm my heart<3<3<3

• Like Like x 4
  6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I saw the Ongakusai 48G performances and it bothers me that Jurina was absent. Considering she won the last SSK, this feels like a missed opportunity for her.

Are there and info what's up with her? Hope she's ok.

7. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    in ANN they just said that she's has health problem and nothing more explained

but she was in akip birthday party, so she should be ok

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I’m freaking out by the fact that she’s gaining thousand of new fans internationally asdfghjkl despite all the hate, she’s also gaining tons of support! J fans are tweeting so much support for her even trying to trend multiple hashtags about her in English and in Japanese. Her Nekkoya cam is almost at 300k views too with lots of positive comments from casual viewers.

I’m sincerely waiting for her comeback, and when she does, I hope to see that classic Jurina grin on her face again :)

• Like Like x 8
  9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    She should probably just take an extended break until Produce taping because it’s going to be physically and mentally exhausting because there will no longer be any more lengthy taping breaks with Kpop performances every other week and three rounds of eliminations. She’s becoming extremely popular with international fans, but it’s not known in Korea just yet.

10. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I just really hope her HS events in July are not cancelled :cold: They're my last HS events before I leave Japan and I got a lot of tickets to see her, it would be so sad if she couldn't come :( But of course health is a priority.

11. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    i really wish she's okay, her health comes first she should rest for a month if she had to,

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Yukirin_Yukirin

Yukirin_Yukirin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I saw this video clip on MNET Official's youtube channel.
    It's kind of funny when you see who Jurina beat to the sign post! :hehe:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

I have no idea why Jurina said that controversial thing to Sakura, but it was hilarious. I was entertained greatly by all this and I am someone that likes Sakura. Congratulations to Jurina on the win.

Sousenkyo aside, a lot of AKB48 wota are really pathetic and insecure imo (yes even some international fans that post here). They lack confidence and self-esteem, so a super pretty girl like Sakura will have a harder time winning Sousenkyo. Sorry but this criticism applies to Sashi's fanbase too. The Produce48 thing fits Sakura better, it looks like she's doing well.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Old Old x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Are you trying to say that Jurina won the sousenkyo because she's not as good looking as Sakura? :confused:

15. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

Jurina is cuter than Sasshi too, in my opinion. I like Sakura more visually, but that's just me. <3

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    A pretty girl like Sakura can’t win SSK because wotas have lack of confidence and self-esteem? I honestly don’t get it, like what does that have to do with Sakura not winning SSK.... I think I’m turning dumb :shock:

• Creative Creative x 2
  17. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

It's not hard to understand, when I go out with a decently looking hot girl I don't see beta-male nerds with the same quality chick. They're insecure and weak-minded, they prefer talking to uglier girls, even if they have unattractive personalities like Sasshi.

Sasshi's fans have commented on this to me before, it's nothing new. Sakura lost to another ugly duckling who won #2, this is not a surprise to me. That's how betas are, they're weak-willed and settle for less. Sakura will not dominate Sousenkyo like Sasshi, no matter how likeable she is.

• Dislike Dislike x 13
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though?

I personally don't get the super omega hype around Sakura, I think she's quite pretty in the conventional cute Japanese idol way (big eyes, oval/soft face) but even with bias aside I think Jurina looks more attractive, she has the strong pronounced features you'd expect to see in a Western supermodel (high cheek bones, strong jaw line, general sharper features). Heck the entire reason I got into 48G in the first place is because I thought Jurina looked physically stunning in their MVs before even knowing her name (whereas at that point I never really noticed Sakura visually besides in Kimi wa Melody). Even on PD48 where Mnet is trying to sell Sakura as the top visual I think Wonyoung and Yiren have her beat by a lot in the 'super pretty and cute' department.

Mayuyu also managed to win SSK once and I think most people would consider Mayu a 'super pretty idol.' I certainly have her and her glorious butt as one of the top visuals in 48G history.

Not to mention there's been at least 2 surveys done amongst the general Japanese population in the last few years (with thousands of respondents) on 'Idol Face Visual Sousenkyo' ranking the prettiest idols and amongst a Nogi-dominated list Jurina always consistently places as one of the highest 48Gs. In one survey she was 2nd overall behind only Shiraishi Mai herself whilst in the other she was still in the top 10 and 2nd of all 48G (behind some NMB girl whose name I can't remember). Both times she ranked ahead of Sayanee (who most people consider very pretty) and I don't think Sakura even placed in the top 10 on the 2nd survey (can't remember if she made the 1st survey or not but if she did she was still behind Jurina). So whilst there isn't a mountain of evidence, based on statistics we can say that Jurina is more attractive than Sakura for most people.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  19. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

Jurina is a better Japanese idol than Sakura imo, but that's a different issue from the one I was responding to (Sasshi is ugly and an inferior overall idol to Sakura, imo. ).

Sakura's not as popular in Japan, but it looks like she's real popular in Korea, doesn't it? Jurina is #12, Sakura is #3 based on the latest Produce48 results, it's because Sakura has beautiful features that many northeast Asian women want. Anyway Sasshi's beta fans have spoken directly to me and said what I just said, your argument is voided, it doesn't matter if you disagree I'm reporting my personal experience with them to you.

Jurina is worthy of defeating Sakura and she's cute, I don't have a problem with her winning.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No?

Sasshi was 2nd the first time they did it, only surpassed by Sayanee.
    And the second time they did it they only voted for the song.

Get your info right! ;)

• Like Like x 5