Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    whoever is in charge of directing the dance/performance lol? the girls could have been scolded for not getting the dance right (that's the most plausible explanation)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. yuriannin

yuriannin Kenkyuusei

she got a B. .
    but she'll make it to A. .

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDA using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Mako is my Waifu

Mako is my Waifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Her Twitter is kind of dead after elections.
    Is she ok?

5. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    She's taking a break from all activities. It's what's best for her health right now. I'm sure she'll be back once proper promotions kick off for Ikinari Punch Line.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Center for AKB’s upcoming single, center for SKE’s single and competing at PD48... ohmahgah, at this rate, she needs an ambulance tailing her everywhere while she works just in case :blink:

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Alexandra

Alexandra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

if the video does not show watch the video here

Omg the trainee kim hyun ah pulling Jurina's arm to help her:inlove:guess who found a new ship

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Jurina spotted at aki-p's late birthday celebration today!
    and she looks genki! :1st:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    @ant I was really worried about her since she didn't update her Twitter in more than a week, but when I saw one of those photos on Ogiyuka's Twitter (and the rest here) that calmed me down a bit [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  10. ningendesu

ningendesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I think they took these pic before ssk, no ?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LDD using Tapatalk

11. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    based on everyone's time of posting (which was today) i assume that it was taken if not today, a few days before today.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Dayum OgiYuka hanging out with the OGs :^O^:

This is the longest Jurina has been MIA during these 10 years right? :blink:

13. Fmaxter

Fmaxter Kenkyuusei

Cool to see Jurina in this company ^-^

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. akb&ske_lovers

akb&ske_lovers Kenkyuusei

15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I gotta ask something - You're all gonna think it's a Troll - I assure you It's NOT. I literally DON'T know the answer. I don't want to guess or speculate, I would like to know the actual Answer. This question is serious enough that I don't want to be speculative. I need a legitimate consensus on the the "Correct Answer" to this query. People in the Kpop-Verse have asked this & I have no idea.
    Is Jurina actually Gay? - I don't care if she is.

I don't want to "out her" if it's all Memes & Speculation. I was always under the impression that it was "Implied" or that she 'Flirted' w/ being Lesbian. In the same way Yuko Oshima does. Playful - Sisterhood - Gal-Pals ect. cause a little stir. There's times I've seen it in HKT48. There's even a Half-Assed Subs version of "I Love You" about ALL of SKE48 being Gay for each other....SO.... I've always Assumed it was 'Tongue & Cheek'. TWICE is rumored to be 1/2 gay - everyone ships everyone w/ everyone. There's hours of Mash-ups & vids of "Gay moments" in TWICE... and we know I love them all so this is NOT some attack.

I Googled & all I get are speculation, lists, Memes, fan fiction, & such but NO Actual Statement or Official "Yeah, I'm Gay" from Jurina herself. I am aware Okada Nana admitted to being Bi-Sexual (which is fine- no biggie) so I can point to that. But is this something You (& J) all joke about (like Yuko checking other girls out in the dressing room) or is Jurina actually a Lesbian.

KEEP IN MIND...I am Otaku & 1/3rd of my Fav Animes have Harems or gay female characters that I support & I understand how a Girl crushing on another girl can be seen slightly differently in Japan than how it'd would look on American TV. My Fav character in this vein is Koroko Shirai from "A certain Magical Index" & "A Certain Scientific Railgun"- She's adorable & a total horny obsessive mess for the lead character but she's REALLY Funny & I love her voice actress in Japan. Another fav is "Mayo Chiki" (which involves a Cross-dressing female).

So is Jurina Bi ? Bi-Curious...full blown Lesbian?...just likes to kiss Cute Girls?? (I sympathize w/ the Love of Kawaii gals)

People were speculating why she dropped to 12th in Korea & cited the "NO Skinship" rule that seemed to be put in place specifically for Jurina & I was going to defend her but then realized I have NO Idea if Jurina is actually Gay or Not.

• Old Old x 2
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Slacker13 the No Skinship rules was added in this season....some1 could already break the rules in Season one of PD101 :hehe:

17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    @Slacker13 To answer your question - she never officially stated anything about her sexual orientation, whether she's straight, bisexual or lesbian. So we don't know, all we can do is speculate based on her behavior and that is: she is flirty around girls (including fans), loves boobs, kisses other members, etc. Also as a lesbian who has met Jurina many times already - she doesn't seem straight to me, but could be bisexual or lesbian. That being said, my gaydar and those speculations are not always 100% correct so she could be straight as well.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

As well-publicized as AKB is, we, the fans, know very very little about any of the girls. We'll only know, of course, what they want us to know. Unless one of them comes out and writes a tell-all book (which appears incredibly unlikely), none of us will ever know any of the girls' innermost secrets. And, personally, I like it that way. It makes them seem even more iconic. If their secrets are never exposed, our favorites can be all things to all people. It's fun to consider whether any of our favorite AKB friendships ever progressed past the friendship stage. Knowing for sure would ruin things and take much of the wonderment out of our fandom.

19. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Thank You... These are things I never thought to ask. Carry on.

Also As many of you probably saw in that clip from Ep2 of "Prod48"- When Jurina didn't know the Dance & she couldn't see & felt isolated - then it was explained that the more experienced dancers see it first, then they teach the others because KPOP groups function more like a "Group" than Individually - It was really sweet- even w/ the language barrier how this was communicated.

I'll be the 1st to tell you - I have NO Idea why Jurina is currently 12th. I'm not in a Fan Union or come across anyone from the KPOP side of things that it asking for help from outsiders in terms of votes or media so I have NO Idea what the game plan is for the Korean Stans of Jurina. I wouldn't worry just yet- weren't not near the Elimination Phase & they're still Building everyone "Arcs" so I doubt they'd let a Ratings grab fall off the radar too soon.

Thank You for your time.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    IMO Jurina is simply very professional and very skilled at making herself appealing to anyone whoever they are. My main recollection from the 2-shot I had with her last month (apart from her asking me if I loved her!) was the way she looked into my eyes, very directly and powerfully. It was the last slot of the day so she must have been tired but she certainly didn't look it. I'm sure that any fan will have a great time with her whenever they meet her.

• Like Like x 9