Matsumura Kaori (Kaotan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Since both team S and KII have "human resources shortage problems", it seems the more plausible.

2. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I'm excited if she does take the KII promotion, although her lifelong KKS title is something that sets her apart from other members. Kaotan is sort of her own idol like that.

3. d2K18VPcOA

d2K18VPcOA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    finally settled
    6G kks also promoted
    congratulations everyone
    [​IMG]

4. ET920

ET920 Member

Now the question is whether this will push her upwards or downwards in the Elections.

5. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    I can't believe she accepted...

6. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm happy for her. Even though the lifetime honorary KKS was her thing for so long, she more than deserves it. I hope people keep supporting her even so!

7. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I like that she's going to KII, they are losing Airi so it would benefit them to have another high-profile member in her place. She performed last month with them and I liked how she fit in. Most people might think Team E so she can be with Tani, but she's a personality that stands next to Churi pretty well.

As for her popularity, that does have me worried a little considering how some wota can be about purity. Her appeal is more than that so I'm confident her fans are still focused on getting her into senbatsu, which will be even bigger than this if it happens.

8. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I respect her decision.
    You know on that subject I've always felt like Kaotan has been the type of idol that might not have a huge number of oshimen only fans. Since she creates so much content and works so hard it feels like a lot of people (who has a different oshimen) throws some votes her way and keeps tabs on how she is doing. I don't know if i'm making sense here but idols like Mayuyu or Milky would be very oshimen centered for example, with really hardcore fans who analyze a lot of what they do.
    Kaotans decision might become an interesting one and although she and her fans might hold a grudge against management for the past it's a mature thing to look to the future.

I guess we'll see come elections.

9. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I see what you mean. I sort of see it like she's always making videos and works with KKS that she probably comes off as a wota who gets to be an idol too, like you're supporting a fellow fan of the group. I agree that she might not have as many oshi as other members, but you're right that her appeal attracts support and definitely judging from her election rank I can say whoever has her as an oshimen is definitely a big fan. She's still got that underdog appeal of hers I think, even if she's been promoted. If anything, being undergirls center will tempt many to want to get her into senbatsu, it worked out for Ayachan.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  10. ET920

ET920 Member

I believe Ayachan didn't get into senbatsu because she was undergirls center, neither Akarin. They both built their fanbase through fan interaction. Kaotan does the same, although she focuses on the interaction through internet. For example, she apologized to Airin's fans yesterday because she had to go to sleep early since she had the single release event, and couldn't finish working on her 1komeda's Airin special.

When the G+ accounts were opened a few girls had regular interaction with fans through it, including Sakippe, Harukyan and Kaotan (Google+ Senbatsu anyone?). Only Kaotan continues with the same kind of interaction she had since the beginning. I thought about it: it might be conflicting for her to continue supporting kenkyuusei while full-time member, but as long as she stays true to her ways, I think she'll continue to improve.

11. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I wasn't trying to imply they didn't have fans, just that being undergirls center might fuel more voting the following election, and garner more interest as well. I agree that they built their fanbases up to where they're senbatsu level now, this election will prove that again I predict. Although I can see why Kaotan is different since I wasn't giving enough credit to her blogging and general interaction with fans.

All three of them do exhibit an interesting quality of rising on their own, but it's to the level they've risen that's so unique from what we normally see, especially from a sister group.

12. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Can someone tell me what an incident happen between kaotan & madoka in 2012?
    Honestly i started being her fan around late 2013 *ebi friday night influence :)
    i use google translate to understand what happen in that year but i cant really understand it..
    here is key word
    -bollywood raw foot fishing
    -zenmoto
    -madoka video

i found in ske48matome..it like being a viral among ske48 fan

hope someone can tell me
    p.s : sorry for my bad english. :)

13. d2K18VPcOA

d2K18VPcOA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    more sort of a forced meme
    Madoka used to do like stretch/exercise videos in her pyjamas.
    Kaotan posted a comment you can interpret as saying madoka was fishing (attracting) fans by showing her legs/feet.
    Madoka then made a comment apologising to kaotan and said she would stop and she did.
    Some fans made it a thing and promised never to forgive kaotan for stopping the videos.
    So as legacy when there is a picture or video posted that shows a bit of skin you get people reposting the comment kaotan made or if someone just mentions kaotan somebody would reply かおたん絶許(kaoton zemmoto/never forgive kaotan). And if kaotan posted something some people liked you'd get comments like "kaotan forgiven" as if she was doing it to apologise.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  14. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    Actually Kaotan receive her promote to KII or reject it? I was confused.
    Some of SKE48 fans say she refused, but some say she accept it.
    Please answer for those who know.

15. d2K18VPcOA

d2K18VPcOA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    she accepted.

[​IMG]

16. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    Thanks for information.

I hope she (Kaotan) enjoy with other members in Team KII.

17. kuroi no hoshizora

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
  18. d2K18VPcOA

d2K18VPcOA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
  19. Suari Ardiez

Suari Ardiez Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Someone please translate the pic...

20. kuroi no hoshizora

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    ^ i think the pic is related with the war between furuhata nao & jounishi kei in 755 ''; the winner will get a solo photobook in UTB release..
    and kaotan is try to help nao in the s.n.s power she had