Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Wow our girl is doing many photoshoots nowdays. I really like the photos. She looks elegant and mature

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well... it's still a bit signature Miichan quirky though :)

If there would be another AKBingo Fashion show ... I'm guess it still might be:
    CKc0agaUAAAhjSr.png

he was so wonderfully mean in a good way :)
    and then ....

he brought Miichan an outfit :D
    Unknown-4.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  4. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Always amazed how lighting, make-up, and different outfits can change a girl's look so radically.

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You don't need anything else other than lighting, really. Don't be surprised when you meet a person for the first time and they look different than their online picture [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

Anyway, I'm really proud of the work Miichan is doing outside of AKB. Ganbare~ :1st:

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, there is really such a thing as being photogenic, the are girls you would pass on the street and not give another glance, who, if you put them in from of the camera turn out to be absolutely stunning.
    conversely, there are also girls that look stunning in real life ... but when you try to capture that in a picture, it just isn't there.

Luckily most people aren't in these extremes, and Miichan isn't either, she looks good in pictures and looks good on tv :)

Well, one thing is certain, I don't look anything like my profile pic here :D

7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    There is no such thing as unphotogenic people, there is only bad photographers ;)

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I respectfully disagree :) I think I'm a pretty good photographer myself (having photographed a lot of synchronised swimming) .... some girls just won't capture right, no matter how hard you try.
    And believe me, I tried, because they all deserve great pics.

ow, btw ... I'm sure the same goes for guys of course (but there weren't that many guys in that sport)

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Haha I suppose you're right :D

I just know with myself, I feel I look pretty terrible in most of my selfies unless I use a Snapchat filter that makes me look like a completely different person but for some reason when my best friend takes pictures of me, they're actually pretty cute and I like using them on social media etc.

10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm pretty sure you will think I'm a creepy stalker :oops:, but I noticed your post in the Facebook group ... and took a quick glance at your profile (hey, I'm curious as a cat, shoot me)... anyway: pretty cute is an understatement

only, that football club .... o_O

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Nah that's fine lol I think if you post pictures of yourself on social media and you post on your social media, it is expected that people will take a look at your profile. If I didn't want people to see them, I shouldn't be posting anything. @marioworldakb has also told me that he would recognise me lol

And don't judge me for the football team I support [hehe] It's more like a family-obligation as everyone is a fan. I personally have no clue about football :^^;:

Anyway, thanks for the compliment! It's always nice to hear I look rather nice :D

But that's off-topic; so let's leave it at that ^^

• Like Like x 1
  12. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Please tell me what is that football club, curiosity is killing me!:confused:

13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It's may be not my place to tell, but, it's Bayern Munich ... a club that used to be really low on my popularity list due to what happened during the 'benefit match' held for Johan Cruijff's 'graduation'.
    Nowadays I really couldn't care less about football (and even less about Cruijff), but back then it kinda hurt.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I really don't mind if people know what football team I "support" so it's fine for you to answer for me :D Like I said, I don't really care for football, but I liked the FCB page on facebook

15. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Thank you for answering me.
    This issue of the clubs of fubol is almost an illness in my country

I'm calmer now.:^^;:

16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Don't know if anyone has already seen the Team K MV on youtube?

if the video does not show watch the video here

I just have to wonder ... who's idea was it to start with complete Team K being pinned up like insects in a box :blink:
    There's a rather famous song in the Netherlands in which the singer muses about keeping his girlfriend in a little box (Lyrics by Annie M.G. Schmidt, so no, not as creepy as it sounds) ... but pinned (granted .. through their dresses, not through their limbs or torso) ... and categorised by birthday I think, I'm so confused now :)
    Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 22.14.59 .png Untitled.png
    And they stuck poor Miichan upside down as well :/

The original MV for beginner was pretty extreme, but this one comes close :)

I guess the trend with MV's featuring Miichan is ... darker ... edgier, i.e. the last(?) undergirls MV where the girls were all deceased.

Miichan does look pretty though :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Well, they are creative, that's for sure XD

18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I quite liked the MV and I'm glad I pre-ordered the version with the team k song. The dance during the chorus was also pretty cool, but there aren't enough shots of the dance imo :(

I actually... didn't realise this omg. But I love it. I really liked the MV lol and I love these dark sides. UZA and Beginner are some of my favourite MVs because I think about 80% of their songs are pretty light-hearted and happy-go-lucky so I love hearing this different side (UZA was incidentally the first suggestion for me on the Team K video)

Here's some more Miichan~

miichan mv 1.png miichan mv 2.png miichan mv 3.png miichan-mv-4.gif miichan-mv-5.gif

• Like Like x 3
  19. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    • Like Like x 1
  20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It's a bit blurry .... but I think I like it, Miichan has really transformed into a beautiful woman.

This probably is not the occasion bonjourmarlene wanted to see them together on, but, boy, how pretty they both look.
    Unknown-11.jpeg Unknown-12.jpeg
    Miichan's twitter
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/996393690288435202
    =============================
    チームK千秋楽&田野ちゃん卒業おめでとう!楽屋からいつもにぎやかだったみんな。ステージとのメリハリが素晴らしくて、みんなとパフォーマンスするのは最高に気持ちよかったよ。沢山支えてくれてありがとう。“峯岸チームK”恐縮ながら自分の名前が入ったこのチーム、最高のチームでした愛してる
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Congratulations on graduating from Team K Basho & Tano! Everyone was always lively from the dressing room. The stage was great and the performance was amazing. Thanks a lot for the support. "Minegishi team K" I love this team, the best team I've got my name in.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1