Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Miichan also posted this photo of the two of them together in her instagram story

15th may 20 (miichans story).png
    (Says congratulations at the top and Thank you at the bottom, and she tagged Tanochan)

I'm not as sad as I expected myself to be but that's a story for another thread ^^; I'm glad Miichan was there though, I like seeing my favourites together in one place

As for the SSK poster, I quite like it! Last year's was creative and cool, but I love actual pictures of Miichan so that's nice ^^

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yumenotobiira

Yumenotobiira Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    I haven’t seen Miichan’s poster yet, what does it look like?

Also, a lot of members have been posting IG stories of them in kimono, including Miichan. It seems to be for some kind of shoot? Maybe a festival themed photo-set for summer?

I’ll really miss Minegishi Team K, I’m slightly worried that now that she’s not captain anymore, she won’t have a reason to stay... :(

3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I just checked Miichan's ig .. but I don't see any recent pic of her in Kimono, but if the kimono you saw her in was black then it might have been for the election poster.

I'll post the pic from the link ForrestFuller provided ... I guess that's ok?
    6mKC2hy.jpg

Btw, Miichan always looks good in Yukata
    20759557_110106149668182_5108146394888142848_n-1.jpg

ow, wait .... Instagram Stories .... didn't even know something like that existed :/
    (I guess I must be getting old and out of touch with new technology :D)

anyway .... no, different yukata, so must be something else .. isn't there that fireworks event where Japanese women traditionally wear yukata? (but I have no idea when that is ... :/ )

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    her ssk poster:
    DdUKulhV4AAE3Ri.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yumenotobiira

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    I don’t understand why she choose to put “Japanese crazy girl” on her poster, but I guess she’ll always be our rebellious first gen lol
    I would post the photo I took from her Instagram story, but I’m on my phone atm. I’ll try posting it once I have computer access!

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think that's a great pic ... I really like Lily Franky and the fact he designed a poster for her last time, but to say I liked the poster ... nah, not so much.
    And while this may not stand as much ... I still think it's a smashing image, oozing self confidence.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  7. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I like how selfconfident she looks on her poster. She looks great in traditional clothing <3

8. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I love Miichan's poster! She definitely rocks the adult image. Also, Japanese Crazy Girl is so catchy and really suits her [hehe]
    I watched the Team K senshuuraku and Miichan was a really good captain after all TT She really belongs to Team K.
    It was also interesting seeing her do Oshibe and Meshibe at the same age Ohori Megumi did it a decade ago [hehe]

9. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I prefer sweet posters, but she looks imposing and dangerous, indeed. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Throughout my apartment I have 40 framed posters and photos and recommendation towels of AKB girls past and present. And I am waiting for two more posters of Maeda that I recently bought on Ebay from Hon Kong. It's a nice little collection if I do say so myself. And I love love love love to add that most recent poster of Miichan (even though I'm quickly running out of room.) She looks fantastic in that shot.

• Like Like x 1
  11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I used to have loads of posters but as I grew up, I was told more and more that posters are for kids. I still have a couple hanging around in my room but they're all of completely different things (one map of Hyrule, a minimalistic poster of a cherry blossom tree, four different movie posters, two Little Mix posters [one of which is signed], two One Direction posters, another Legend of Zelda poster, a minimalistic Harry Potter poster and the poster for Negaigoto no Mochigusare; so that's 13 unless I counted wrong) and apart from that all my concert and theatre tickets, as well as a collection of polaroid photos. Oh, and a rainbow pride flag hanging in my window

I wish I'd feel more comfortable putting posters up in my room and I guess I do have quite a few in comparison to my younger sister who has 0, but I'm thinking when I get into a relationship again, I don't wanna come across as an obsessed fan right away [hehe] I need to save that for the day when they're already in love with me and my passions look endearing rather than weird and creepy lol

Currently, I kind of like that it's spread out over so many different things and shows various things I'm interested in and doesn't just focus on one thing.

PS (for dutchie): I don't have any FCB fan merch in my room lolol

• Like Like x 1
  12. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I understand your position. I know I get some very strange looks from the people who walk in to my place for the first time. But I really don't care. I've lived alone for many years and I simply enjoy seeing those beautiful faces all day every day. No bikini shots at all. No gravure posters or photos. A lot of head shots and group shots. The legendary Maeda has the the most posters. Many group posters from AKB early days. I absolutely loved watching those first few generations evolve from shy insecure school girls into beautiful confident superstars.

• Like Like x 1
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    on it
    Ok, but I think One Direction posters might be worse :D

I'm so disappointed now ;)

I don't have any posters at home ... but my workplace is teaming with all kind of anime figurines, and yeah, I think some (or most) of my colleagues think I'm bonkers :)

IMG_1647.jpg

and, yeah, they might be right :D

P.S. I'm really happy they never decided to market the AKB members as figures (there was an art project doing just that, making figures of all members, years back) ... that for sure would bankrupt me :/

ow, I do have a Miichan fan, and two of those a4 paper holders with Miichan on it :D

I've seen these in the AKB online shop, are those really towels?
    Somehow the idea using a towel with an idol on it seems a bit weird to me.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Apparently yes, but like hand-towels and not body-towels. I'd probably rather use an Oshi Team towel than a towel with an actual girl on it but to each their own lol

You don't understand what an experience it was to be part of that fandom lol it was great and I'm not ashamed of it :p

15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    OK, Imagine the look on people's faces if it was a full size beach towel which I would spread out on a sunny day on the seaside :D

16. Yumenotobiira

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    Here is the kimono I talked about form her IG story, I've finally come around to a computer lol
    Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 17.22.34.png

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I guess it's a AKB related photoshoot, Shiichan posted this pics on her twitter and you can see the same light blue background in the pic with Miichan over her left shoulder

DdZKh6CV0AA2SVQ.jpg_large.jpeg

18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Mako was also wearing a kimono the other day
    It was a red kimono, and she posted it in her IG story as well

19. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Don't listen to them, I love your workplace! :)

20. Yumenotobiira

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    Its probably for some kind of monthly photo set, I saw komiharu posting on her IG story with some behind the scenes of two photo shoot, one in a normal costume, and one in a kimono. They all look really pretty so I’m excited for the result!