Mitsui Aika

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ValentineDoe, Jul 27, 2007.

1. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

This thread is solely for the (most?) under-loved member of Morning Musume, Mitsui Aika!

[​IMG]

Name: Mitsui Aika (光井愛佳)
    Nickname: Mittsi
    Birthday: 1993-01-12
    Birthplace: Shiga Prefecture, Japan
    Blood Type: O
    Height: 154.5 cm
    Favorite Food: Strawberries
    Disliked Food: Chocolate
    Special Skill: Bowling
    Audition Songs: Blue Bird, Furusato, Osaka Koi no Uta
    Groups: Morning Musume

Links:
    http://wiki.theppn.org/Mitsui_Aika
    http://www.aikamitsui.net

2. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

Didn't think I should add it in the intro post to this thread, so here it is....

My reason for creating this thread is that, surprisingly, Mittsi is my favorite member of the current H!P lineup! She's adorable, her singing/speaking voice is *adorable*, she has a super cute personality, and she's very under appreciated, I think.

On many online message boards, she's often the object of much hate, which I really don't understand. So, I guess I just wanted a place to give Mittsi some love, and to see if anyone else shared my love of the first 8-gen member.

3. Neko-chan

Neko-chan Kenkyuusei

She's not my favorite but I don't hate her! People said that Koharu-san is better than her but I think she is better ! I don't know why people dislike her!

In my room I have 4 pictures of her! She is cute she is a good signer and a good dancer!

Love you Mittsi-san ^^

4. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

^ I agree that she is totally better than Koharu talent-wise. I mean, Koharu is *beautiful* but her voice isn't as good as Mittsi's at all!

5. Neko-chan

Neko-chan Kenkyuusei

Yep!

Beauty: Kusumi Koharu-san
    Singnig: Mitsui-Aika-san
    Personality and other: Mitsui Aika-san

MITTSI POWER!

6. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I don't care for her. (meaning I don't hate or like her)
    Sometimes I like her voice and sometimes I really dislike it. (I liked her in the preformance of Dekiru Onna, in the Sexy 8 Beat concert)
    I'm not trying to be mean, I hate "haters" just as much as anyone else ;)
    I don't think any member deserves to have haters. You're probably right that Aika is one of the members with most, but I think it's about even in general when it comes to haters of different members. Aika is the new girl, which makes her a general target of hate. Since then people can complain about why she was chosen and not their fave girl from the audition, which is unfair to Aika. She's not the best singer, but she has time to improve if she really wants to. So let time show what kind of girl Aika will turn out to be.

7. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

I lovelovelove Aika. So cute and has so much talent~ I love her "namida wa misenai dare ni mo misenai" line in Onna ni Sachi Are.

8. Neko-chan

Neko-chan Kenkyuusei

Since she's in Morning Musume she has more line than Kusumi Koharu-san ! But it's O.K, she has a better voice too!

9. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33 Kenkyuusei

Re: The Official Mittsi Thread ~Mitsui Aika~

Dam right she's underloved, I love the girll to bits, bout time someone made a topic for her!

She's clearly got vocal talent, although unfortunately it's not really been up to her best at the live performances. I feel real sorry for her though, she's yet another victim of the mentality that an idol must prove themselves, as opposed to given them a chance.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/S ... -18903.jpg

Kyobu edit: Thumbnails.

10. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

she's my 2nd fav momusu member after koha. <3

11. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33 Kenkyuusei

It really hammered it home for me when I read a post at another forum saying "I hope her career is 'effing ruined". I don;t know how anyone could say that about anyone tbh, that's not just expressing dislike for a member, it's downright cruel. I couldn't imagine wishing something like that.

12. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

^--- I know...I mean, I don't know why she attracts so much hostility. Of course, when any new girl joins MoMusu, there is some skepticism about her and her abilities and if she was the right one to be added, but with Aika, some people really hate her for no apparent reason!

I realize that there were probably better singers and dancers in the audition, but Tsunku chose who he thought would fit best in Morning Musume. He doesn't always choose the prettiest girls, or the best singers or dancers---he looks for something special that sometimes doesn't come out for a while. I mean, when he added Konno, I'm sure that no one thought that she would become one of MoMusu's all time most popular members!

13. dokidokisuru

dokidokisuru Kenkyuusei

Mittsi <3 She's really grown out of that awkwardness she had when she debuted. Her vocals are steadily improving with each release, too.

14. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

It's definitely true...I was watching the Sexy 8 Beat concert the other day and I was watching her perform, and I remember thinking about how she really looked like a pro. She completely handles her own...like...she seems very competent.

15. Haru-chan

Haru-chan Kenkyuusei

so ehm I don't know why but I don't like her (i don't hate her but she's not one of my favourites) i think her voice is not so good an hope she'll improve herself

16. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

I've recently been hunting Y!Japan for official photos of Mittsi and I found quite a few good ones. I'll definitely post my collection once they have arrived!

Mittsi makes me so happy/excited! It's strange, but she just has a very infectious smile.

17. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

She's just wonderful. <3 So bright and happy but also very mature for her age.

18. Minaro

Minaro Kenkyuusei

Mitsui is better than Kusumi!! ^o^

19. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ only in certain conditions. <_<

20. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

In last Haromoni@, Aika was so beautiful, I also prefer her than Koharu.