Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Och, the tonkotsu -- having had a severe attack of pancreatitis twice in 18 months (2013 and 2014)... tonkotsu and anything deep-fried is a no-no... which KILLS me seeing all the foodie shows with ramen-ya in Fukuoka, that I'll never be able to enjoy (I can only have 50g of any kind of fat, including omega-3 fish oil which lowers my triglycerides, per day -- and that bowl in the pic has easily that much, in one sitting. :(). However, all is not lost -- motsunabe, as long as it's veggie/fish/seafood/chicken-based and not pork- or beef, is fine... I do love a good nabe. :blush:

Anywhere in Hawaii besides Waikiki on O'ahu... the food is gonna be absolute crap. I used to live in SF (some of the best food in the country), Phoenix (surprisingly foodie esp with Middle Eastern, Mexican and Vietnamese food), and Seattle (overrated but some of the best Vietnamese I've ever eaten), so coming back to Hawaii is like being in a foodie vacuum, it's truly pitiful what townies here consider good food. :(

I forsee a battle between Sakura and Haruppi oshis this time around -- go go Sakura, blooooom! :1st:

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Why?:confused:

Unlike some other fandoms, we are actually very supportive of Sakuratan. Going so far as to actively help secure a senbatsu spot last year for her. And I know the converse is true for Sakuratan's fans helping us with Haruppi for today. Some of the happiest people to see Sakuratan join Haruppi as WCenter for 12Byou were Haruppi-Oshi. For examples.;)

3. kinakomochi

Oh, nothing contentious -- just to get their idols is high as possible, even if it means each other. With how this campaign is shaping up, lots of heretofore unlikely possibilities have to be considered... which is fine, as I like both of them. It wasn't meant to insult either of them or their oshis.

4. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Damn so pretty

[​IMG]

5. p0nk0tsu

p0nk0tsu Kenkyuusei

congrats Sakuchan~~
    KAMI 7.......

we did it!
    ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

6. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    [​IMG]

I knew my cute Sakura tan could do it.
    I feel ashamed for ever doubting her and my fellow fans. I shall repent. :wall:

ow, my jaw hurts from smiling too much. time to sleep now.
    Best Senbatsu ever. With Sasshi taking #1, Haruppi taking undergirls center. Chihiro as nextgirl center, and of course, lovely sakura as kami 7:inlove:
    HKT is so strong now. To ever think Sakura would absolutely lose to paruru.
    I shall chant melon juice 48 times as penance.

7. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Congrats to Sakura for making it into Kami 7. I knew she'd do it!
    Also
    [​IMG]

8. xrosbasher

xrosbasher Kenkyuusei

Congratulations Sakuratan! Wow Kami-7!
    Anyone can translate her speech?

9. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    One of the best moments in the election, I was already freaking when Sae got called at #8.

Congrats Sakuratan, I knew you could do it! :banana: No where but up. <3

10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She beat Paruru to take the 7th seat. Congratulations to Sakura.

11. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Sakura-tan breaking kami7 is the second best news this election for me.
    I was so happy when i knew she would enter kami7.

Really, really proud of her. Will look forward to seeing her this coming year :) <3

12. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Yeayy!! Congrats Saku-chann!! I know you can break the kami 7 walls!! I'm so proud of you! XD
    Btw Sakura's 1st photobook looks confirmed! Just found this pict at Sakura Thai fanclub
    Release date of her pb is 8 July!
    Can't wait to see it! XD FB_IMG_1433600280078.jpg

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I'm so happy, I have no regrets of spending so much on her since she always exceeds my expectation

14. kinakomochi

Hey Amber -- it actually happened... Sakura beat Salt to take the K7 teppen!

Here's to life imitating art... :1st:

15. plomeplome

Not gonna lie I think Sakura went a little too bold with her choice of words tbh

16. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

talking about 壊す? or 1位席?
    i dont think it's bad choice. If she just done it conventionally, it may seem like she was satisfied.
    Through this way, illustrates her ambition for #1 in the future. Sakura definitely has the makings of #1, and can take it. I can envision the future Jurina vs Sakura

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Such a flawless path in AKB. I think all HKT fans knew Sakura was capable of breaking Kami7. From now on, she will face the gods...but will she makes it in time? Sayanee and Jurina will be certainly around next year, but can we tell the same for Yukirin? Or even Sasshi, who looks completely unbeatable with such numbers?

Sakura is probably the most successful member when turning push into concrete sousenkyo results and popularity. Probably that Management are comforted in continuing the push. I have a feeling she will be used as AKB face, and will let HKT face to another member.

She is far away from us now. But so are the stars. Sakura, don't look back. Aim higher. the road is still not over.

18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Great point @gocchisama
    I wouldn't be surprised if she receives a full transfer next year to AKB considering all your points, and the fact that she spend 98% of her time in Tokyo. She is also the imho the perfect orthodox idol asides from Mayu and Yukirin. AKB needs Sakura for that reason when they graduate.

19. plomeplome

I dont think a full transfer is necessary as it could only hurt her. She will definitely lose some of the support
    From I have heard 壊す have a pretty severe meaning, she's under fire because of it no?

20. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    By itself yes, but I mean she contextualized it afterwards. So the implication she was going for is not "destroying" but "massive change toward progress" kind of feel.
    Also, she recently turned 17. I mean, girls this age don't really have extensive vocabularies. Even without the contextualization, I personally wouldn't have been too bothered by it.

Are large members in the community (hopefully, not the people who voted her) bothered by it? I hope not...
    If the community is aroused by it, I hope it is, and probably is the same antis who was whining like mad last night.
    I had a niceeeeee warm long shower in their tears. I think I could use another bath :lol:

That's a shame. I live in Toronto, so food here is quite atrocious as well. There must be good seafood there. Tired of paying $20 for a crappy improperly frozen sashimi and a poorly marinated rice around here.
    Gotta go to downtown for a specific famous store and pay $8 for a good uni. or else mission impossible.