Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Shel and I find Sakura's responses healthy, sane, and indicative of a measure of focus and inner strength.
    We think this was borne from something to do with her family situation...
    Both her parents weren't present for Sakura's Kami 7 SSK this year, only her grandmother who originally supported her dreams.
    Perhaps this is the isolation she feels... a stranger breaking records and pushing boundaries in her own way...
    Proving beyond a doubt to herself and anyone watching, that her decision to take this path wasn't a foolish or flippant one...
    But like an astronaut... pushing further and further into the unknown, pushes the familiar further and further into a point behind you...

It's absolutely justified, people's concerns and respect that a 17-yo girl be burdened by this...
    But the same challenge is true for all idols... and not all idols will have the opportunities to be as relentlessly busy as Sakura,
    Nor have the grit or talent to take on the burden of those opportunities.
    Idols have a shelf life... and there's no way around that, so 17-yo angst it is.
    And she'd handling it far better than some idols in the penthouse ranks far older...

The Vietnamese say 'Looks don't make a bride beautiful, her concentration does'...
    I think Sakura may be having some teething problems stepping into a larger, lonelier adult world...
    But the fact remains... she's there, and she's still rising on the merits of her own effort.
    She has friends and real fans that don't abandon her when she sheds a candy shell some can only see her inhabit.
    Those of us will be there when she chases her dreams ever upward, and beyond her idol career,
    So she never feels lonely up there. :flower:

2. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Thanks for sharing this!!

I'm going to quote from Wanwan (my other oshimen) speech in SNH's theater recently "the girl doesn't change, but you change".
    Those fans are selfish, they doesn't want to share. Before her fanbase was small and more tight knit esp. her fans from Hakata that they may feel privilege over her since they had more contact with her and may feel responsible for her early success, now they have to share that privilege with more people and may feel less important. Thats y, they feel that she change, but the truth is she doesn't. She just being busier idol and with the same mindset of chasing her dream and same personality and AKB Cafeteria illustrates this very well in his/her post "You’re always nervous, you’re always hesitant, and you’re terrible at exercise, like usual. Your singing is off, and you make mistakes in your dance moves. Plus, you always just memorize your election speeches. Honestly, I think you still have a long way to go. But you know, that’s just like you. I really love that Miyawaki Sakura."
    They still can see her abundance of time in handshake events every year, but ofcourse still isn't enough for some of them. There is nothing that she can do but keep moving forward so she can create her own career. As a fan, they should feel happy for her and being her sofas to lean on when she tired and trying to protect that young heart from the world, then hopefully, she can have a sense of comfort and more strength to keep walking on this path forward, but instead they are being so petty.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i also felt that Sakura has being going in a far far away place over the years. To have other fans feel the same way, that means my understanding of idols is not that bad.

There's always a small part of us that is selfish about idols. This is about feelings, and feelings can't be explained. If a fan can't have the same enthusiasm because her former oshimen became mainstream, then it can't be helped. I can't claim him being selfish as the sole reason i chose my oshimen was selfish itself.

But you know, by being mainstream Sakura has gained much much more in the deal. To appease her loneliness, however....unfortunately i think it is a choice to make. I feel this kind of loneliness can't be filled with fan support or members friendship. This is family loneliness.

4. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I'm pretty those old fans of her are not leaving Sakura because she now has more fans than before, when they explicitly say 'you have changed' to her. Her old fans can still see her at handshake events, they can still see her in all those magazines, and on TV.

So the reason for old fans to leave is probably that there has been a change in character in Sakura that only old fans can detect. Because her dancing, singing or her MC hasn't changed. But again, I don't see any changes in character so I guess you would have to follow her more closely to know.

5. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @skuf That was already posted last page.

7. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Oh well, I just doesn't have the same mindset of stanning idol like some Japanese fans, so whatever.
    I just doesn't feel the need to know them at personal level and become possessive over them. If I can meet her once in the future, that is more than enough for me so yeah...I guess I kinda understand that HKT fans from Hakata must missed her alot though. They got to see her grown up from a little girl to an adult that flying away from home like an eagle. It must quite sad.
    Like @gocchisama mention it is fine although she may lose 1 fan but she gains 10 more, fans come and go and the cycle will keep continue like that in idol world (esp. within 48G that wotas have so many choices of girls).

Sakura with Aanya!!
    I'm really appreciate Sakura has someone that she can called best friend like Aanya in the group. Their love for each other is so genuine :cute: I always happy when I see them hangout together since Sakura will always look like a little kid that she still is.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    CM
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  8. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I also think this is genuine. Sakura feels a lot of loneliness since her ascension to AKB's top, so that's why she treasure her close friend. She is not snobbing her fellow HKT nakama despite the obvious gap in popularity.

Also, Nannya was almost more happy than Sakura when called top 7.

9. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

One of the touching moments for me this year was on SSK when Aanya was next to Sakura the whole election, even with her name not even being called, she was still close to Sakura and wished for her name not to be called to early.
    And when Saes #8 was called Aanya was so happy for Sakura that she made it into Kami7.

It really made me happy then, and each time I see pictures of them i am thankful for Aanya that she is close to Sakura.
    Always liked Aanya as well, members might seem annoyed with her in shows but many members actually treasure her very much.

10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^+1 on that. Behind the scenes everyone love Aanya.

Sakura is a different type of Idol. Others are like pearls or diamonds, but Sakura is a delicate flower. She is not the type that will rock climb her way to the top against all obstacles. She needs the help and support of her family, friends, members and fans. She is like the princess we rally for.:cool:

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sakura Miyawaki's 1st Photobook (2nd Week Sales)
    Week 2: 6,430 (40,527) (1st)

Past Week Sales
    Week 1: 34,097 (1st)

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

13. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

I feel bad for ignoring this thread cuz I'm too focus on SNH48 election and Wanwan.
    Since it is over now, I'll be more active here now ehhehe

Sakura 755 update
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Young Member tour Booklet
    [​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  14. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Some Update!!
    AWWWW
    [​IMG]
    TV Fan&Navi 15.09 Issue
    [​IMG][​IMG]

15. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i think Meru is very pretty. it just depend of the angle.

16. chiuchimu

I miss Sakura not being on TV shows. I hope she returns.

17. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I was like "Is that haruppi?"

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  18. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

same. I missed her on shows :(

Sakura has really nice screen time here, and overall, I think all the mems has decent shots even for senbatsu mems on the back which is nice. Usually I hardly see the mems on the back.

12seconds

Covers for HN that Sakura on--I personally really like the covers for this single :D
    [​IMG]

I didn't recognize her here hahahha
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  19. chiuchimu

^Yeah these Disco styled outfits look great and helps bring out the disco mood.
    [​IMG]

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu