Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i will never watch ske's tv show to know more about suda akari
    to be honest, i just dont care

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You don't have to watch or listen to anything SKE related.
    If you have been following the election, you should know the name Suda Akari has been a senbatsu staple for years.

If you're a new fan, maybe not.
    But just because you don't know about a girl doesn't mean she's less popular than your oshi.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    no, he mean the akb sousenkyo

dasu is like 5 time senbatsu in the last 6 years, so it is pretty much difficult to miss her, when dasu was first voted to the senbatsu, sakura was 26th

• Like Like x 1
  4. korfan

korfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Good. I know she's very disappointed with her final rank but since she played the "last ssk" card, I think she should stick by it.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
  6. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  7. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I say this all the time and but I'm saying it again; Sakura won't join! She said it EVERYWHERE. In mobame, in her SHOWROOM, to fans, everywhere. She even said she would be bitter if management tried to force her. It's her decision. In my opinion, it's 80% sensible and 20% isn't, but it's hers, so I'll stand behind it.

Also, @Trinu -chan why are you such a meanie~ Don't go around bullying people and members~ Meanie meanie meanie~ :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I’m not trying to be mean.
    Just saying that is very weird that someone doesn’t know who Dasu is in 2018.

I think Sakura had a great run.
    140k is no joke and I wish she got these votes last year and rank higher than Jurina.
    But it wasn’t meant to be.

She can be proud of her run in the SSK.
    From being the first HKT ranker to this 3rd spot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think he/she was just exaggerating and that he/she knows who suda is by name but not much else.

Anyway, is it really that important that sakura not break her "word" about the ssk (this is an honest question and not a sarcastic one)? Are folks really that concerned about sakura "making" her fans spending (much) more because it was supposedly her last ssk? Or is it because of something else. Are there just many good samaritans (well, some probably are) and are policing that idols do not deceitfully encourage their fans to spend more. I think if her fans are okay with it then it's not much of an issue. Or is it because folks don't want sakura to run again period. Well her not running again opens up a top position for others and creates variety in the results.

For myself, if sakura said it's her last then it's her last. If something else comes up then I'll worry about it then. As a sakura fan, I wouldn't mind voting again even if I increased my sakura votes this year from 25 (last year) to 125+ because of the circumstances this year. I think I only regret not believing early on (so I could have saved and voted more) that she wanted it to be her last until she wrote that mobame. Because it didn't make sense.

It's good to hear that sakura seems happy about her vote total despite the result. I'm glad she wrote that mobame message.

10. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Tbh I hope she doesn't run next year. It would only bring more oportunities to hate on her and I definitely don't want that.

I believe she'll keep her word.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Well I just want her to do what she wants and what's best for her. I don't attach any binding commitment to what she said about not running again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The thing is that if she runs again next year, some fans will probably feel tricked.
    I don’t know the circumstances of every fan, but for her to rise from 80k to 140k, her fans must have maxed themselves out (and their credit cards) and it might take a while to recover from that.

Again, she got more votes than Takamina in her last election. She can be proud and rest.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. GATX105

GATX105 Member

She seemed to have gotten messages from hkt members and fans wanting her to run again because she is hkt's number one (other than sasshi). I think there will be fans who will feel that way (tricked) but I think many/most will be fine except that they won't vote as much as they did this year. But thanks, that thought did cross my mind but it's good to hear someone actually say it by way of explanation.

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    tbh I think that if she partecipates again she will still not win and would probably get even less votes... she could've had a chance if she would have lost this time but without saying "this will be my last election"... However, I don't think she will partecipate again, but i'm fine with that. I think she was smart enough to know that even this time chances to win the election weren't that high considering the SKE hype... so if she said that it was her last, is because she really thinks that she is wanting to move on.

15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This should be the best words for the lurker and bandwagoner antis.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    This SSK broke Jurina and Sakura. Between the ungodly SSK pressure and being exhausted from PD48 the two of them are mentally and physically spent and in need of serious re-charging.

Sakura canceled her handshake session and Jurina canceled her birthday event. As entertaining as this SSK was I can’t help but feel bad for the two of them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Sakura loses SSK and on the same day Sakurajima in Kagoshima erupts.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    That's Sakura's home prefecture.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Wow... that’s so meaningful...
    Sakuchan~ :cute:

19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    there's a lot of very interesting news occur everyday....[hehe]

20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I think its safe to say this here....now that the news of Jurina apologizing has broken

Regardless of what the SKE zealots say, it was either a terribly stupid or unconsciously malicious decision to summon Sakura and hold her there like that post-speech (albeit abetted by the MC).
    As I mentioned earlier, the MC did the same to Sasshi and Mayu last year. But the way Sasshi handled it was heaps better

PS: Love the Sakurajima/Sakura erupting pun. However, Sakurajima is still an active volcano and it kinda spews regularly. Didn't do it when I was there earlier in the year :^^;:. It did for Mario-san when he was there very recently tho

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1