Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Two days ago, Sakura had her photobook release meeting at the AKB48 Cafe in Akihabara. It was MC'd by Chori. The Scramble Egg G+ account has a lot of pics of the event.

https://plus.google.com/109032389081888190627/posts

I really like this picture. Their expressions says it all lol

[​IMG]

3. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    That whole page is memes heaven.

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Amazon doesn't show number of sold items, where did you get 30k from?

5. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Its a joke???
    It was a play on the events of last week... Wotas only buying it for the DVD coupon then listing it for sale and it being 'sold out' the morning after.

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

no, it's not a joke, it was a simple question (to which you supposedly know the answer). I asked you where did you get 30k from, not why wotas bought it and what they did afterwards...

7. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Hyoooooooooo!

No need to go spatty... And FYI it was a joke, I'm a professional comedian on an Asian music program and i'm the owner/creator of AKB48 memes, a highly popular English comedy page on Facebook..

Attached Files:

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

ah, sorry, I thought you were telling that 30k copies more were sold on Amazon in addition to those 30k on Oricon. but you meant that they were re-sold...

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  9. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Nice!!!
    I bet it will hit atleast 50k by next week WOOT WOOT

Is there some kind of application to make this??
    It's so cuteeeeeeeee :blush::blush: Thanks Takamina for this gift.

BTW, Sakura will star in Majisuka gakuen 5.
    The lead will be Paruru and other major casts include Yui, Sakura, Haruppi, Jurina. It will broadcast in August.

Sakura and Mion cover for Entame August issue
    [​IMG]

And personally, I like these 2 shots the most :cute::cute:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  10. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

11. BlueRamen

BlueRamen Kenkyuusei

Just stopped by to say that I think Sakura looks so good in this
    [​IMG]

12. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Sakura photobook is sold out.. That's it.

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ Amazon.jp still has stock. I just checked it

What sucks is that I'm already seeing a large amount of "used" PBs being sold for less than 10 yen and it's quite clear these were leftovers from the limited DVD lottery.

14. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Mion and Sakura look nice together.

15. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Same. those cutsie bad girl look is my weakness :hehe:

thank you @Jimmie-san for the new profile picture. This pic is too charming.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  16. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

If you guys have not read the AKB cafeteria discussion about Sakura and Sakuras very very touching response to it all, I really recommend you do.

http://akbzine.com/2015/07/17/sakuras-touching-response-fan-discussion/

Made me tear up when reading everything, things like this makes me want to support Sakura more and more, there is something about her. That I only found in Jurina and Yuko before, that really gets to my heart.

17. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Have read the exchange between Sukura and AKB cafeteria, it was an interesting read.

I guess with Sakura's fast rise in the AKBgroup, it has lead to some of her fans feeling left behind. In a sense, I can understand that, especially if the person is one of her early fans. In the beginning he/she could probably go to the theater and see her regularly and form a bond with her, furthermore, they could have gone to her early handshakes and probably feel a kindred spirit, she was probably also less busy at the handshakes, so she probably would have been able to show more her more personal side. During the early days, she was trying to promote herself and was probably less conscious about revealing her personality. Now that she is one of the faces of the group both HKT48 and AKB48 she has to watch her p's and q's and also be more guarded in her words and reactions.

She does not want to jeopardize her status and the group. At the same time reading her response, she also feels the pressure and loneliness having to spend time away from her family and not having the support structure of her home based group whom she probably rely a lot on. Ultimately she had to choose to advance her career, I think because she always does activity in Tokyo in short stints, she has even less opportunity to have the family support structure. If she moved to Tokyo at least her grandmother could have moved in with her to provide some semblance of normalcy.

I want to say the original wota's and fans of the 1st generation of AKB48 girls probably felt the same way, as the group grew from a niche group to the national phenomenon the became, the chances to see the girls and also to interact with them get scarce.

I guess as a foreign fan, the changes that may have happen to Sakura would probably be not as noticeable, as we did not have the opportunity of seeing her in the theater on a regular basis, or having the opportunity to interact with them during their early days. The feeling that now she has become almost an untouchable idol, where the gap has grown that we barely can see her at the theater or it becomes a tough time just to win slots for her handshakes now.

She seems to be a very deep and caring person based on her sometime long responses and reflection on things that happen in her life. Now that she counts within the Kami 7, I think that some of her early supporters will feel more and more that she has left them behind. Not because she actually had, but because with her workload, it seems that way.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  18. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff

You obviously haven't been following the 'PB' element of this thread the past week.. This has been established and conversated on a few pages back..

19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She said she had no friends in Tokyo but I thought several HKT members kennin at that time and there is Sasshi. But then again Sakura is shy. Too bad she felt so alone for so long.:cold:

20. trxsh

trxsh Member

Thanks for sharing, I always liked her way of expressing herself. Simple, yet thoughtful and mature.
    I found it quite rich that people are going to handshake with her to tell her she's changed and not go back again. I wonder if someone who has been meeting her for a long time would report as such. I'm sure she has had to mature very quickly to fulfill the role that is expected of her but I doubt she has had some kind of change of character. To me, it sounds more like what those fans really meant is that they can't "take the heat", as it were, of following someone who is getting a lot of attention and thus attracting the usual army of keyboard-warrior antis. Abandoning your oshi for that kind of reason is rubbish as far as I'm concerned, but I imagine it's still painful to see some of the fans who have supported you for a long time leave. What really struck a note for me in her ssk speech, aside from the whole "destroy akb" mess (though that was entertaining to me) were these strong feelings of loneliness that she expressed. I was never anything but ecstatic for her to see her kami seven dream come true but I did worry sometimes the effect such a huge rise and momentum could have on her psyche as she is so young. I want to believe though that she is mature enough to endure it. She doesn't need to be the most talented or whatever, just to continue show her determination. Her supporters will be there stronger than ever, of course in addition to the tons new fans she's attracting with her gorgeous looks and charming demeanour.
    She's not my type of idol or anything but I've always liked Sakura and found her so sweet and interesting without being over the top. Hope to see her keep doing well, honestly. :)