Miyazaki Miho (Myao) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 13, 2008.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. MWAFI99UDDIN

MWAFI99UDDIN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    thanks for the information...i hope there will eng sub for it because i've watch it in youtube but there is no sub

3. Gekikara48

Gekikara48 Kenkyuusei

it's too sad listen to miho talking about how she lost popularity, but she will be always my kami oshi

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  4. MWAFI99UDDIN

MWAFI99UDDIN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    right??many people said when ono erena graduate,she lost her popularity..is that true??

by the way thanks for the link...i hope she will make an instagram account

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  5. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
  6. MWAFI99UDDIN

MWAFI99UDDIN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    #throwback that face..hahahahahahha
    Poor Myao
    I want to see Myao more this year

Attached Files:

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Myao will be apart of Sasshi's Centered Song for the 48th Single
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001717.html

Sasshi Senbatsu (Ima Para)
    Sashihara Rino (c), Asai Nanami, Ueki Nao, Ota Yuuri, Onishi Momoka, Oba Mina, Okada Nana, Ogino Yuka, Kitahara Rie, Kimoto Kanon, Kumazaki Haruka, Goto Rara, Sato Sumire, Sato Nanami, Suda Akari, Sutou Ririka, Souda Sarina, Tani Marika, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Nakai Rika, Hidaka Yuzuki, Miyazaki Miho, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Yabuki Nako

8. MWAFI99UDDIN

MWAFI99UDDIN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    wow!!!im glad at myao

9. MWAFI99UDDIN

MWAFI99UDDIN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho

if the video does not show watch the video here
    can someone pliss tell me what are talking about...because i heard myao ..pliss someone pliss tell me

10. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    The translation of the letter from Myao to Kojiharu:
    credits to: miroku-48

“Dear Kojima Haruna,

I never thought it would come the day in which I’d have written a letter to you. First of all, thank you very much for letting me attending this All Night Nippon broadcast with you, being it your last one. I was sure that, for your last broadcast here, you would’ve gathered with all others very popular, up in SSK rankings members, and that my letter would’ve just gotten sent to you; yet, here I am, a not so popular member who doesn’t even know if she’ll make it in SSK this year, chosen by you to attend tonights bradcast. You really are a goddess, after all. You know, among the members we’re really asking ourselves if you aren’t a goddess for real, lately. You’re usually told that you’re beautiful, both in the inside and outside, but it’s actually the truth.

About 9 years ago, when I took the audition for AKB, I remember I was asked from one of the judges there if there was any member within AKB that I looked up to. And I immediately replied, “It’s Kojima Haruna-san!”. The reason is that I didn’t know any other member’s name aside from yours. Minegishi-san, please forgive me. - Minegishi: “I don’t know what to do with your apologies!” - However, here I am today, thanks to that reply of mine. I can’t stop peeing my pants thinking about what would’ve happened if I had given another members’ name that day, instead of yours. Kojima-san, thank you for guiding me on my journey in AKB48. Even if you graduate, we, Kojima-children, will keep living on. Shall you go through any hard times, please do not hesitate to rely on us, your Kojima-children. I will always support you. Thank you for your hard work for the past 11 years.
    Miyazaki Miho.”

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
  11. KingIdols

KingIdols Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    16th Gen Oshi
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Myao's Election poster and 2017 profile picture :inlove: She looks so good in her poster I can't get over it lol! :cute:

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Myao's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    I think it will be difficult for Myao rank this year in SSK. :(

14. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I didn't expect Myao to rank this year but I'm still disappointed :cry:

15. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

It is difficult + lot of new member appearance will make the thing more harder bcs usually people will more interest in new stuff.
    Its okay I know Myao already did her best. As long she stay in akb I will never stop to follow her. May she enjoy her daily as akb menber.

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

16. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Agreed. The important thing is that she's still having fun and that she knows her fans love her. Hopefully she isn't getting too frustrated about not ranking. We'll be here for her as long as she wants to stay.

17. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    I feel like I let her down this ssk. I ordered my cd around 20 of May through a seller in Facebook. They promised it would arrive on time for the election yet, it didn't. I got here the morning of the election which means I didn't get to use my voting code. Also, I thought she was definite going to rank because for the first time ever I got a cd with HER picture!! I was so excited as soon as I opened it. Alas, I failed to vote for my precious Myao. I hope she knows how much we love her and that I'll always support her.

18. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    She did her best.
    As long as she decides to participate in the SSK, all that time I will vote for her.
    All the time that she decides to stay in AKB, all that time I will follow her and support her, after all she is my KamiOshi forever.

you're so lucky, a picture of Myao is a precious treasure. I hope so too. Let's keep supporting Myao.

19. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    <3:ome:Happy Birthday Myao!:ome:<3

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Happy birthday Myao! 24 already!

• Like Like x 1