Miyazato Rira (Ranrii) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  2. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Happy Birthday Ranri :ome::ome:

3. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Ranrii.

4. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Ranrii :ome:

5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_Dice/status/995484154082025472
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/995483805195497472/pu/vid/1280x720/UVDAnj_7Dmu_Q_03.mp4

=========================================================================================================
    =========================================================================================================

https://twitter.com/AKB48_Dice/status/995590195788607488
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/995589827209785345/pu/vid/1280x720/Y0h6vSDVxUCWfduU.mp4

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    her face is quite easy to remember imo

if the video does not show watch the video here

Everyone hello. I am Rira Miyazato as in Ranri representing Okinawa from AKB48 Team 8 holding concurrent post in Team 4. Last year the general election was supposed to take place in Okinawa where I am from but because of the bad weather it couldn’t take place outside. Too bad but I will pull myself together this year since it is world senbatsu general election so I will do my best for people around the world to remember face and name so please support. I will do my best.

9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    lol, actually it's her chance to get into song senbatsu. Even though we are not so sure if there will be any.
    But with her longer hair, she looks beautiful in that bee song performance.

10. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    after the sokuho, she talked about how important for her was to had been chosen for Hachinosu Dance. It made her feel like she had something to prove and raised her motivation. She might have not fought this hard at all had she not been chosen. She now wants to follow "the Onishi route" and would like to fight hard through SR this year, not only for this event (I've already heard that from someone who then did like 10 streams in total during the next year:glare:).

I have to say her SRs are actually quite fun to watch and it's clear she's having fun doing them.
    https://7gogo.jp/miyazato-rira/2617
    "Got a lot of advice from Onishi! Aah I'm already looking forward to tomorrow! Every morning 5 AM!"

even made this ad for today's morning streams
    https://7gogo.jp/miyazato-rira/2621
    o19201440p.jpg

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    So, Nagi is in the same room as her, right? I haven't been watching it, are there any relevant moments?

12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    That's the first time I'm hearing that although it's surely true. I've not been watching her that carefully but I never got the impression there'd be someone else in her room. And today she overslept and woke up lying in some trash which she was then putting into a plastic bag and it did not sound very considerate.

13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    in today's 6 AM stream has Nagi been audible to a great extent though:yikes:

14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  16. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Team 8 4th Anniversary Book Profiles

Okinawa Prefecture Representative-

宮里莉羅 Miyazato Rira

Born on 3/30/2002

Blood Type O

163cm

Catchphrase: Ra, ri, ru, re~ Ranri-! Yes! From the farthest south prefecture, Okinawa! 16 years old, I’m Miyazato Rira, also known as Ranri!

She’s been praised for her dance power, her self confidence has grown this past year♪

Survey:

Nickname: Ranri (らんりー)

Kennin Team: Team 4

Hobbies: Idol appreciation

Specialty: Calligraphy

Strength: My pace

Weakness: Annoying

Charm point: Eyes

Favorite word or phrase: Late bloomer

Favorite food: Cheese, shrimp

Least Favorite food: Mushrooms

Person you admire: Yamada Yui-san (Team A)

Member you get along well with: Kuranoo Narumi, Honda Hitomi, Shimoaoki Karin

How would you describe yourself in a phrase?: Turtle

What do you want the most right now?: My own room

What do you do to reduce stress?: Talk to my friends on the phone

What event this year left the biggest impression on you?: Everyone in Team 8 doing a concert together in Saitama Super Arena

What event this year made you the happiest?: Being allowed to participate in the Team 8 senbatsu concert!

What was the toughest thing for you this year?: The sousenkyo being held in Okinawa and getting cancelled because of rain.

How do you think you grew this year?: I became able to get up by myself in the mornings

Your goal for this year: I want to challenge many things to level up many of my skills.

Dream for the future: I want to do work behind the scenes for Team 8.

What you’re looking forward to with your kennin team: I’m so happy to be able to stand on the same stage as my respected senpais. I want to learn a lot so that this kennin doesn’t go to waste.

Casual Clothes Point Check!

Okinawans don’t really buy spring or autumn clothes, you see. Because it only ever feels like either summer or winter. The request for today’s shoot was “spring clothes”, so I had to go back to my hometown to look for anything that was spring-like. I think this outfit is kind of mature maybe?

My Memorable Hashtags:

(Instagram)

#SummerBreak

#RiraNaru

#Festival

I want everyone to eat this <3

Most recommended! Hometown gourmet

Taco rice

For last year’s Saitama Super Arena concert, I was selected for the “Cool 8” unit of members who are good at dancing. With that and the following work I got, my confidence went up. After was the Aomori tour concert where I got good positions in the dance songs, then in January I was chosen for a sixteen member dance unit for our TDC Hall concert. This year I had been thinking that I wanted to dance cool songs too, so I practiced a lot, so I’m really glad that the result of my practice was that it all paid off.

Another thing that left an impression on me was Okinawa being chosen as the venue for the sousenkyo. All of us locals wanted to have the sousenkyo against a backdrop of a beautiful sunset, but because of the bad weather, we had to have it inside of a public hall. As members arrived in Okinawa, many of them only just then learned that the event was canceled, in particular, Kuranoo Narumi-chan’s jaw fell open and she started crying. I know that it’s not my fault, but I am very sorry. During the mini live we were going to perform the traditional Okinawan folk song “Haisai Ojisan”. I really wanted people to learn more about my hometown’s culture, but… it’s too bad, really.

Eight got more new members while others graduated. It’s sad, but those of us still here need to do our best. I want to increase our fans so that we can do a solo concert in Tokyo Dome!

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    She has some wonderfull goals

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Finally!

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12397182790.html

2018年8月17日(金)
    村山チーム4「手をつなぎながら」公演 14:30/18:30
    ※14:30公演は小中学生のお客様(12名様限定)への当日券販売対象公演
    となります。
    ※18:30公演にて佐藤妃星 生誕祭を実施いたします。 (Sato Kiara's seitansai)

【出演メンバー】※2公演共通
    浅井七海・稲垣香織・大川莉央・大西桃香・大森美優・坂口渚沙・佐藤妃星・達家真姫宝・田屋美咲・永野芹佳・宮里莉羅・村山彩希・山内瑞葵・石綿星南・黒須遥香・多田京加
    ※大川莉央は一部のみの出演となります。

Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Okawa Rio, Onishi Momoka, Omori Miyu, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Kiara, Tatsuya Makiho, Taya Misaki, Nagano Serika, Miyazato Rira, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki, Ishiwata Sena, Kurosu Haruka, Tada Kyoka

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    wow, summoning Ranrii from Okinawa and Ma Chia Ling still yet to be called

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I told you to stay away from that :censored: opium...