Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  2. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Sae uploaded runway videos on her instagram~!

Hmm.. I dunno if this is the right place to ask this but.. is the user black_tomochan also a member of this forum? I'm curious because she/he always writes in English on Sae's IG and apparently went to the 2nd FC event, and it'd be nice to hear about that experience ^_^ So, please if you read this let me know!!:)

3. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Nah, it seems like it's only about talk between 4 women who used to play basketball :p If I understood right, this B.League is a new league in Japan and this is just lil' thing to promote it or something? I'm happy they chose Sae for it though~
    160919_B_League_1.jpg

Maybe this is the answer for the pink wig Sae was wearing earlier!! http://www.universal-music.co.jp/arsmagna/news/2016/09/20-2/
    That's a cosplay dance unit and it's releasing a new single soon. They have someone called "SAE TOKIMIYA" (朱鷺宮佐江) featuring :fear: So, if this character really is Sae, we'll see her in the music video as well?!? :omg:
    saechan_160912.jpg

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  4. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yup, it's confirmed it's indeed Sae who features ArsMagna :omg:
    http://the-mirraz.com/?p=17441

5. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Didn't she say at some point she wanted to become staff-member for 48G? I would love to see her working behind the scenes :D

6. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Staff? I thought she said producer? That'd be nice extra, but I rather see her doing musicals and other acting stuff :p Also modeling! I love seeing her in various styles! :cute: I wouldn't mind her featuring many other artists either [hehe]

7. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Rara was wearing a Sae-FC-Shirt on today's Showroom and before one other member was wearing one too. I wonder if she gave a whole load to SKE or if the members joined her FC xD

8. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I know Maimai got hers from a fan who's both Sae and Maimai fan :p Sae seemed quite impressed that a fan gave Maimai the shirt :p

9. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    She's the guest for a talk show there. The title is "特別講義~リーダー論~" Some kind of "leader theory"? o_O I dunno much more either.

It seems Sae's been taking scuba diving lessons lately. I remember on Sae no Heya episode the fortuneteller(?) told her she should try it and Sae was like "!!!! I was just talking about this with my manager! I wanna try scuba diving!" And she mentioned Sayaka and Yuko got a diving license, too. So, I wonder if Shinyuu Trio have some diving trip in mind :p

On ARSMAGNA radio show, one of the dudes revealed that it was actually Sae's offer to do a collaboration song :eek: I find that surprising, and also happy they accepted it!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Well, the hair is certainly fitting for Halloween, this looks horrible!!

11. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I dunno what her hair-make stylist was thinking...:^^;::fp: Sae's been wearing a lot of outfits that are from second-hand shops, especially stuff that are remade.. she's also following many of those shops on IG. And they're not cheap stuff.. >_> It almost feels like she has some kind of deal promoting their stuff on Yoru Buzz and events... It's unique, but a bit too weird most of the time imo. At least her private clothing is still "normal" lol.

I feel a bit sad seeing u guys changed ur oshimen lol. But well, I know u still follow 48G so it's only normal I guess ^_^

ARSMAGNA Kibun Jojo release event full video here:
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29955387

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  12. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Don't worry, as you can see in our Signature (and my favorite-member-ranking on Twitter) Sae will always be THE number one ^^ But since Sae isn't quite in 48G anymore I felt like rka, it wouldn't be quite accurate ;)

13. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yes, it's this: https://twitter.com/GROG_Vintage/status/793695492135727104
    "ローカル路線バス乗り継ぎの旅" will be broadcasted on TV Tokyo on 26th this month.

14. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Oricon hasn't listed any numbers yet as far as I could see, and the weekly ranking isn't updated yet. But for November 1st and 2nd, the single was on #15 and 16# in the daily ranking

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Actually Churi's tweet only says she was watching a show Sae appeared in, I think this picture is older? But I might be wrong ^^;

17. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    She had busy October shooting different stuff at various locations! :) The second part of Hirunandesu! next week, then there will be Keetai Oogiri, another bus tour show (which I'm looking forward to a lot!) Only bad thing is that it's difficult to get any of these shows in HQ :/ We gotta deal with crappy resolutions..
    Also, I'm a bit surprised they gave Sae Tokimiya her own talk show.. some kinda mini event at various CD stores? Way to make Sae wotas buy more CDs and make sales look better? lol

18. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Hey guys! Ive been curious about this for a while

I recently watched Sae's graduation concert, while I enjoyed the performance as well as her graduation song, I felt that something was missing.

But everything was SKE, but after all most of her time was spent in AKB, so is there a segment for that? Like for example Sasae, Sougen no Kiseki, 2nd Gen reunion, Old Team K?

Am I missing on another performance that they had?

19. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Not during Sae's grad con. But later 2nd gen had their 10th year anniversary stage which was also the last stage for Sae, Kana & Umechan. To me, I didn't need any AKB members appearing at Sae's grad con. Just SKE was enough, Sae really loves the whole group <3 And the concert is awesome <3

20. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Well, during the concert she had her Unit-Segment where she performed Units from AKB for example. And if I counted right, 12 out of the 39 songs were from AKB, plus some Unit-Songs from DiVA and Chocolove.

But in the end, it was an SKE-concert and since Sae chose the setlist, I assume she chose the songs for a reason