MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    May will be the final general elections (determining which 48 members get to debut), and then July will be their first "grand" appearance as MNL48.
    In simpler terms,
    May = Announcement of members
    July = First appearance as a group

2. rainrienn

rainrienn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Oh goodness.
    Now that we have some dates for when the final candidates will be picked, I'm getting pretty excited. Yet at the same time nervous.

Since my ranking is still in the 400s, all I can do is hope I'd get enough likes by then.
    And if not, then I'll try again if I'm still eligible when second gen auditions come along haha!

3. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    gotta love the comments section of this news from yahoo
    upload_2017-12-14_0-13-12.png

4. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    What is NFL?

5. Akira Midori

Akira Midori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    its a football league in america.

6. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I wake up this morning and that weeb Payne decided to weigh in the controversy, no thanks to 2ch. Never been this damn angry.

(redacted)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  7. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Dude, you are giving him mileage by posting the link here.

He has some interesting views but it is nullified by his "we know better and if you are positive about this, you should know more" attitude. Still, he has the right to air his grievances. I could make a counter point but I am still stuck with Part 2 of my recap of the Team 8 Visit plus this TGS press release and now with a Star Wars review.

I'll say, let him air his feelings. It is a one sided article, but not totally devoid of substance.

And calm down...

8. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    There will be a time that the girls will have more supporters outside the country than within.

Sent from my FL02 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Deleted. He should be discussing Love Live instead of meddling about the supposed "purity".

• Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Why? No one else posted the infamous Hebirote that I saw. Without the link, I would have missed all the fun.

11. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    the infamous heavyrotation dance from labay has been deleted in FB

BTW another applicant (who went here previously) has gotten her account deleted or disabled AGAIN from the mnl48 website

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  12. rainrienn

rainrienn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    What was the name of the applicant if you don't mind me asking?

Because recently my second account "Rienn" was deleted after I told them I made it when my original account "Rien" went under review.

13. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    it's Clythe

14. rainrienn

rainrienn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Maybe she decided not to continue? Since the staff are calling applicants for verfication on their accounts, maybe some would have wanted to back out.

15. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    its her 2nd time getting her acct canceled without her permission which I find unethical and a form of harassment tbh from a professional company like them

16. dunkindonato

Dude, nobody asks permission to cancel an account.

They delete unverified accounts. Tell her to make sure she had her account verified. Make sure when she emails hhe, she has her full details ready, along with the date she made the account.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

17. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Actually, she's the one to call ABS and even message them constantly on FB. She's been crying because it really feels as though they're harassing her.

Some of us applicants have been checking her account to see if they've brought it back. I haven't heard any news yet, but she said before she's so close to giving up because of what they're doing. They're throwing away all of her effort to get into the top 100.

Some of us have been tying to comfort her and telling her not to give up because of ABS's stupid unprofessional mistakes. She hasn't given up yet, we've been talking to her and trying to tell her not to give up.

18. dunkindonato

Has her account been verified? If yes then tell her to keep the verification mail and other related documents.

HHE should be the one controlling the app. As long as she did all the prerequisites and has the necessary documents, there is hope.

Edit: Tell her to message the MNL48 Facebook page. Tell her to specifically say that she is an applicant along with her concern. Her background check might have turned out something.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  19. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    A lot happened in the rankings today, maybe due to the verification process.

Sent from my FL02 using Tapatalk

20. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Oh! That's a good idea! I'll tell her that, thank you ♥

She already messaged their Fb a lot and trued calling then with the number they used to verify her account. She verified already through email and call so we all don't know why this is happening to her.

Tbh. She said there was another applicant who this kept happening too. They said they quit because the management kept deleting her account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.