MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coeli Mae

Coeli Mae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This will be the last time..... I only want a place inside MNL48 sorry if this bothers all the people who watch forums! But here goes.....

Until 3pm, if I get in 200, I will be somebody I never thought I could be. This could be the great start in my life and I don't think I would want to lose this opportunity. Why I want to be an idol? Yes, I want to be an idol, not a star. Somebody people idolize, not envy. I also want to be part of a group where people like me can grow into. I am shy, I am barely friendly, I barely share anything to someone, but I think, I do believe i'm much a better fit of being an idol because I would rather share my personal experiences to a crowd rather than to a certain someone I thought I could trust, but would just probably outright judge me in front of my face. I love pleasing people, too much I don't please myself anymore. But I know, I am sure, that with MNL48, I will be having my own fun, and the audience as well. I'm sorry to rant on a forum, though! I just thought i've had enough already.:(:cry: Anyways.....

So please please please vote me! I made a video if you want to know more about me.... https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/profile/Coeli :banana:
    if the video does not show watch the video here

2. hazuki

hazuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    what happened to marsela :cry: i thought she was already stable in the top and the rankings changed suddenly, was there a purge?? or was it just the intense campaigining of everyone else? anyway, congrats to those who just got in the top 200 of course with collective efforts!! To name a few, Jan Aira, Coeli, Rieee, Nam chisul, Rimikan, the twins Shaira and Shaina is also in<3..

Some applicants are really thoughtful of others.. and Hard work paid off.. :ome:from 12 noon until 9pm I was with Jan Aira and went on literally approaching strangers in UST just to garner votes. Finally shes in<3, I hope it doesnt change drastically before 3pm.

3. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    With only 2 hours left before voting ends, the rankings going haywire again, and with vote count to 200 less than likely achievable for some (500+ as of this writing) I would like to dedicate this tiny space in the threads to an applicant that I really hoped would really be a nice addition to the group, but at this point her position, to even scratch to 200 is already an insurmountable task. I'm talking about Marsela.

I feel sorry for the girl.

I just came across her application in the MNL48 app like serendipity almost a month ago, and it struck me why she's not up there in the ranks. Soon, everyone was all abuzz about her, even being featured twice in the MNL48 program. Of course, some people began making stories about her, especially about having contracts, and I'm not sure if that really affected her ranking. Truth be told, I even see votes shedding from her account since yesterday.

I just decided to tell her direct that if things will be for you, it will find a way.

Other than Miyupon, Tomomichan, Akinne, Nanachan and Marsela already out of the 200 ranking as of this writing, I just feel sorry for my inability to turn things around. But I firmly believe that management will do a few quality purges first before announcing the Top 200.

4. Darachiiiii

Darachiiiii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanoikumi
  5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Marsela is at rank 198 right now. ln for now but still not safe since others can get last minute votes.

Coeli needs a few more votes.

6. ooioo

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    Marsela's at rank 253 right now. Coeli's at 203.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    My bad. I was looking at Miyupon's rank, which is now 190.

Darn, Marsela needs a miracle.

8. ooioo

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    Yup, that is all she needs right now. Unless management decides to run another filter of all the votes that came in and she acctually ranks.

If I can only bend the rules for her I would but I would've been too late now.

9. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Good luck, everyone!

10. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Some desperate girls with zero idol qualities really clawed their way into the top 200 and kicked Tomomichan and Marsela out lol

11. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I feel so sorry for Tomomichan, Eriii, Rien and Nanachan. :cry2:

12. yuckytash

yuckytash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Minami
    Now my question is, why do we have to wait almost a whole week to find the results...?

13. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    did they already reset the likes?? my like history is empty

14. ooioo

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    Website look had changed. App had no more content.

I've even seen girls with zero comments all coming into the Top 200. Talk about questionable voting there.

But who knows. Management has the hand now.

15. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I feel so sad :( what will the group be like now

16. yuckytash

yuckytash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Minami
    I strongly believe at least one or two girls will drop out during training/after a few months of being in the group..

17. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Tomomichan is out. Ugh i cant believe it. What's more frustrating is the number of not so idol girls who are in the 200... even in the top ranks. Like cmon she deserves to be atleast in 200. Such a waste of Marsela too. Oh well....

18. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

The app is disabled because the first round is over.

19. ooioo

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    Disappointing as it may be, all may not be lost. I've said this before. These guys can do the purge and filter anytime they want.

Anyway, app has a new look.

20. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Looks like Leann is the top ranked girl.

What, Marsela didn't make it?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.