[Mobile app game] Dragalia Lost Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by marioworldakb, Jul 30, 2019.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    maxresdefault.jpg
    (This my favorite waifu)

Is anyone playing?

I've picked this game up 2 weeks ago and I'm loving it. In my opinion, this is one of the most depth mobile rpg game with really generous rewards and drop rates. (Unlike some AKB games *cough cough*). It's developed by best game company Cygames and owned by Nintendo so guarantee game support. Good music, amazing 5 star famous voice actor casts, fun mechanics cute character designs and has a rich story. Very satisfying for me and entertaining during my free time.

Recently it has updated to have an alliance system so I'm looking for friends here who is interested to grind quests together :D

Add my Player ID 1956 9207 506 and if you do give me a shout out down in the posts so I know who you are.

Official JP Trailer:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Gameplay:

Theme song:

In game BGM:

App download:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.zaga&hl=en_CA
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dragalia-lost/id1352230941

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are there again "summon" think? I begin little and little hate that think... .otome-kagura´s ... are it 3.? And Empire&Puzzles was that same :(... It also builing but :( ...
    All it was so much with lucky... Well, if we talking lucky, FEH is full that... Well, at Feh even Level ups are random... :(.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'm not sure what you are trying to say but...yes it is a Gacha game like most games now coming out from Japan. However like I said this game is very generous in giving out gems and the drop rate is humane so even like a filthy casual free to play player like me can get 5 star characters quite often.

For example in the most recent event I pulled two 5 star character in one go (and if you check around the community there are some cases where people pulled 4 5*characters in one go):

e57f6f2d-b74d-4856-99ed-8f2cc9c586c0.jpg

8cecf24f-f73d-4a7b-90f4-3f86c803697e.jpg 8f18154e-068f-484c-9413-60c61c87450b.jpg